You Eat WHAT?!

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• daoc1972
    daoc1972 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Oh and when I was a kid we used to make butter & sugar sandwiches.

I think that's a French thing, although they use crepes. We did this with white bread when I was a kid, too, but they were open faced sandwiches. Soooo yummy with a tall glass of milk.

Also sweetened condensed milk on bread. And the variation of sweetened condensed milk diluted with water (or coffee for the adults) and french baguette to dip.

I used to drown my Nilla Wafers in a bowl/glass of milk until they were mush and eat it with a spoon. Need to teach my kids some of these...
  • daoc1972
    Options
    As a child, I would take a spoonful of Crisco and dip it sugar and eat it plain. As I ate away the sugar, I'd dip it in more sugar.
    Shortening + sugar = OREO FILLING (maybe some vanilla or other flavors added)
  • daoc1972
    Options
    I eat my oatmeal with butter and salt. People think its weird.

I need to know, weird or not : oatmeal with avocado & Mrs. Dash extra Spicy for breakfast. Sometimes guacamole on my oatmeal if I have it.
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    As a kid my friend Nikki and I would eat Peanut Butter and Miracle Whip sandwiches. That's just disgusting...
  • zrmac804
    zrmac804 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Orange peel. I like the way it tastes, so I'll eat every part of the orange except the seeds.
  • rinnismom
    rinnismom Posts: 190
    Options
    i'm loving these responses!
  • rinnismom
    rinnismom Posts: 190
    Options
    I like peanut butter and jelly, judge me.

for this, sir, you rule!

now the hard question.....

grape or strawberry?

choose wisely........
  • trackstack
    trackstack Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I throw Franks Redhot on popcorn
  • Rhia55
    Rhia55 Posts: 247
    Options
    I can't keep reading this thread, it's making me bloody hungry and I have to go grocery shopping in a few minutes.
  • MrsMohawk
    MrsMohawk Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter pickles and Miracle whip sandwich. Use to put it on white bread . Now that I have changed to wheat bread I haven't had one :(
  • cfregon
    cfregon Posts: 147
    Options
    I love popcorn dipped in creamy peanut butter. A friend turned me on to it years ago. Now it's a special treat, usually on girls night,, with friends by the fire.

I also like pickle and cheese sandwiches.

or olives and broccoli saute'd in italian dressing if I want something rich.
  • zrmac804
    zrmac804 Posts: 369 Member
    Options

put a scrambled egg on my burger

Sounds like Homer Simpson's Good Morning Burger! :laugh: