Fat and curves are NOT the same thing

Options

Replies

• m13sam2012
    Options
    <
    curvalicious....!! yummmmmy!!!!! and Im fat! :tongue:

but I just find the true............fat and curves are not the same! :laugh:
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    on the other hand... when I was over weight, i had no curves... I was straight up and down. now the fat is gone, I have a waist . hence, I have curves.
  • crazylovergrl
    crazylovergrl Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I lost lots of weight and my butt and boobs went bye bye... It actually used to hurt to sit down on the cement steps outside. I would consider this loss of cuves. Nothing I can do about the boobies, but I have been working my butt like crazy in the weight room! I agree that it's not an excuse to stop working hard, but I think it's valid.
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    some of us fatties are also curvy :laugh:

i'm finding that the more weight i lose, the more curvalicious i look. it's possible that there will be a size that i'd "lose" my curves, but i'm thinking that's maybe like size 0 or something.

and i sorta agree with the OP, i've heard it used as an excuse many many times.

Thts prob cuz of ur bone structure! Ur naturally curvy too!!! I actually looked round for a long time! It wasn't until I got lower tht I discovered I'm curvy lol
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I agree. It's all in the way a person is built. I am not curvy at all, I am petite and have a very boyish figure. I have friend's that are quite curvy and they are not fat by any means. They are very fit.

8080994955_344ed65556.jpg
    129121162869068675 by wrevhn, on Flickr
  • shorty35565
    Options
    oh yeah, curves ARE related to fat, not bones.. there is no waist bone....curves are based on where your body places fat stores.

i mean have you ever seen a curvy skeleton?? :laugh:

There isnt a waist bone, but its ab hip bone placement & most likely ribs as well I would think. Ur shape is determined by ur bone structure.
  • shorty35565
    Options
    In all honestly I have become more curvy with my weight loss and I love it! I am finding myself wanting to wear tighter clothes around my waist to show them off!

Exact same thing happened to me. At 5'5 123.2lbs, I'm the most curvy I've ever been.
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    This seems like one of those posts where OP obviously just wants people to respond.

What do you care?
    Worry about yourself.
    What other people think has nothing to do with you....

I really don't see the point in these types of threads other than wanting attention/ getting people all worked up over something stupid.
  • shorty35565
    Options
    on the other hand... when I was over weight, i had no curves... I was straight up and down. now the fat is gone, I have a waist . hence, I have curves.

I was round when I was bigger lol lost it & found curves ad well!
  • shorty35565
    Options
    I agree. It's all in the way a person is built. I am not curvy at all, I am petite and have a very boyish figure. I have friend's that are quite curvy and they are not fat by any means. They are very fit.

8080994955_344ed65556.jpg
    129121162869068675 by wrevhn, on Flickr

LOL thts adorable!
  • shorty35565
    Options
    This seems like one of those posts where OP obviously just wants people to respond.

What do you care?
    Worry about yourself.

I really don't see the point in these types of threads other than wanting attention/ getting people all worked up over something stupid.

Just something on my mind & something to tslk ab. This is the chit chat thread. Don't like don't read
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options

What do you care?
    Worry about yourself.

This^^ Care about what you think. This isnt the presidential debate. I personally am sick of these types of posts in the forums. This site is meant to help people not bash them cuz theyre fat and "not curvy" like you claim to be
  • Owsla135
    Owsla135 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    :yawn:
  • goldair23
    goldair23 Posts: 160
    Options
    Agreed, my hip and waist bones/proportions are VERY different, but curves also mean boobs and boobs will most likely disappear, not all of them, but not the way they once were! That's what I'm mostly scared about! x
  • ashesfromfire
    ashesfromfire Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I politely disagree - I've been thinner than my current goal weight and did not like the way my body looked at all, where my GW is, though a higher number, makes me look how I love my body, soft and curvy - I start to lose my favorite look under that weight. So thanks for the input but I'd rather keep my opinion of curvy, than yours.
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options

What do you care?
    Worry about yourself.

This^^ Care about what you think. This isnt the presidential debate. I personally am sick of these types of posts in the forums. This site is meant to help people not bash them cuz theyre fat and "not curvy" like you claim to be

Presidential debates are not even presidential debates. lol. not these days.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    ... women with wide hip-to-waist ratios can sleep safely knowing as they reduce body fat - even to very low levels - they will maintain their distinct curvature....

Thank God! I'm SAFE! :drinker:
  • shorty35565
    Options

What do you care?
    Worry about yourself.

I'm not meaning to bash anyone at all.
  • shorty35565
    Options
    Agreed, my hip and waist bones/proportions are VERY different, but curves also mean boobs and boobs will most likely disappear, not all of them, but not the way they once were! That's what I'm mostly scared about! x
    Unfortunately sum ppls boobies do go away :( ur right ab tht. I've only went down one number. But mine were never HUGE to begin with.