Your first love? How old was you?

Options
twinketta
twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
My first boyfriend I was around 12 years old, I still remember his name and I am hmmm well let`s just say I`m quite a bit older :laugh:

I think at that time I was sooooooooooooo in love and thought it would be forever. :brokenheart:

Do you remember your first love (b/f or g/f) How old were you??? Maybe you are still together :flowerforyou: ????

Replies

• Rogue_Minx
    Rogue_Minx Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    First love? I was 17 and in high school. Yes, I thought it would last forever but, as these things tend to go, it didn't. Broke up my senior year of high school and I was devastated.

Did some dating after that and boy, I'm glad I didn't stick with the first one I fell for. I had A LOT to learn. lol
  • twinketta
    Options
    oh my bad, should have put how old `were ` you in the topic but heyho lol!
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I was 18. And, same deal, glad it didn't last. Years later, he apologized to me for treating me bad and realized what he had lost......and speaking of lost, he lost all his hair and does NOT look cute at all. HAHAHAHA! Sorry...being honest. I married a hottie in my opinion so deffo no regrets. :-P
  • twinketta
    Options
    First love? I was 17 and in high school. Yes, I thought it would last forever but, as these things tend to go, it didn't. Broke up my senior year of high school and I was devastated.

Did some dating after that and boy, I'm glad I didn't stick with the first one I fell for. I had A LOT to learn. lol

Yep am glad now that I didn`t stick with the guy when I was 12 cos now I am with my scrumptious hubby yay!
  • fit_librarian
    fit_librarian Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I met my first crush/first love when I was 12 at church and I had a crush on him for 4 years. I think he liked me too. We would sit next to each other during the service and hold hands during prayer time. It was really innocent and our parents thought we were too young to date. He ended up moving away when I was a junior in high school.

And then I met my current boyfriend the first day of college in my sophomore year. It all works out. :)
  • lamoursuffit
    lamoursuffit Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    First actual, do anything for them love? My fiance. 17. Still kickin' it together. :glasses:

My first infatuation? 13. Guy named Justin. He was, like, super cool, and he was the only guy that was nice to me. Still one of the nicest guys I've ever met. That lasted until I met my fiance when I was 17 lol.
  • emyishardcore
    emyishardcore Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I don't believe in love :)
  • ReesesPuffs
    Options
    16. Still going strong :)
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I am finding the older I get, I still don't know what love is.
  • ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I know this is very young but heck whatever I was in love. 9. I started dating at 8 and my first boyfriend was in High School LOL. I was a fast little girl. The high schooler was my brothers friend. They didn't know we we're dating until one summer and then I broke up with him because he was going through pubrety. So a lot of acne LOL. Which I knew nothing about at the time and I was would ask him what was wrong with his face and I couldn't stand looking it. But my first love he was 2 years older than me. I was in 3rd grade he was in 5th and we were together for 2 years before I moved out of town. I hated my mom for a long time because I loved him and loved my life and she tore me away from everything. Nothing compares to that relationship. Wish it would've never ended. He taught me how to tongue kiss and every since him I hate someone elses tongue in my mouth LMAO! Disgusting to me now. I don't kiss people often but when they try the tongue I stop. -shivers- Anyways his name was Kevin.
  • twinketta
    Options
    I don't believe in love :)

Aww how cynical, there is enough love to go around for everyone, if you have not found it yet then you will..I promise you that :-)
  • twinketta
    Options
    16. Still going strong :)

That is so cute how long has it been???
  • brunauxyeuxbeaute
    Options
    I was 15...and he was 15. His name is Eric. We were never formally boyfriend/girlfriend. But good friends. We lost contact about 15 years ago. I always thoough about him and wondered what happened to him. And he found me through a social network site three years ago. He lives in Central America and I went to go visit him a few years back. Ugghh....it never worked out. I found out he has major addiction issues which I don't want to be apart of.....:brokenheart:
  • BehindBlueEyes988
    Options
    I was 17 and he 15. We met and instantly fell in love. Over 6 years later we are getting married in a year and just as happy
  • twinketta
    Options
    I am finding the older I get, I still don't know what love is.

Oh my gosh, love is putting someone before yourself, wanting to be with someone knowing that they are there for you and you for them...I am sure a lot of people will give you their interpretaion also
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    We were in kindergarten ....... David sat behind me ...... it was true love ...... he would pull my hair ...... I'd trip him as he went up & down the aisle :laugh:

But then he moved away to New Jersey :sad:
  • twinketta
    Options
    I know this is very young but heck whatever I was in love. 9. I started dating at 8 and my first boyfriend was in High School LOL. I was a fast little girl. The high schooler was my brothers friend. They didn't know we we're dating until one summer and then I broke up with him because he was going through pubrety. So a lot of acne LOL. Which I knew nothing about at the time and I was would ask him what was wrong with his face and I couldn't stand looking it. But my first love he was 2 years older than me. I was in 3rd grade he was in 5th and we were together for 2 years before I moved out of town. I hated my mom for a long time because I loved him and loved my life and she tore me away from everything. Nothing compares to that relationship. Wish it would've never ended. He taught me how to tongue kiss and every since him I hate someone elses tongue in my mouth LMAO! Disgusting to me now. I don't kiss people often but when they try the tongue I stop. -shivers- Anyways his name was Kevin.

Aww, hope the acne cleared up for the first guy, poor kid. And hope Kevin is in a happy place also. But the good thing is you are now an expert kisser yay!
  • twinketta
    Options
    I was 15...and he was 15. His name is Eric. We were never formally boyfriend/girlfriend. But good friends. We lost contact about 15 years ago. I always thoough about him and wondered what happened to him. And he found me through a social network site three years ago. He lives in Central America and I went to go visit him a few years back. Ugghh....it never worked out. I found out he has major addiction issues which I don't want to be apart of.....:brokenheart:

ooops looks like you were better off out of it!
  • twinketta
    Options
    I was 17 and he 15. We met and instantly fell in love. Over 6 years later we are getting married in a year and just as happy

Aww well done you :flowerforyou:
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I was 12-13... We were together for a year. He was a f'ing *kitten*, which is something I only learned in retrospect.