Your first love? How old was you?

Options

Replies

• twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    We were in kindergarten ....... David sat behind me ...... it was true love ...... he would pull my hair ...... I'd trip him as he went up & down the aisle :laugh:

But then he moved away to New Jersey :sad:

David is probably still a hair puller in New Jersey lol!
  • GaPeachRealtor
    Options
    I was 14 on a bike at the "candylady" we called them back then and man it was a instant connection. 20 plus years later 2 kids 21 & 8 and we are very good friends still today.. I'm married again and you know they say the say second time around is better...LOL

I wrote all my qualities I wanted in a mate and put it in a bible and bam!!! here my husband come with ALL the qualities I wanted and needed... GOD IS GOOD!

3 year newlywed and loving it!
  • brunauxyeuxbeaute
    Options
    We were in kindergarten ....... David sat behind me ...... it was true love ...... he would pull my hair ...... I'd trip him as he went up & down the aisle :laugh:

But then he moved away to New Jersey :sad:
    So cute :smile:
  • girlr94
    girlr94 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 18 and still waiting for guys to even notice me. Ah well... :)
  • twinketta
    Options
    I was 12-13... We were together for a year. He was a f'ing *kitten*, which is something I only learned in retrospect.
    Yep retrospect is a good thing!
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    My first boyfriend was when I was 12 and he was 15. We were together for about 9mths but he was waaayy to nice and I got bored. My first 'love' was when I was 15 and we dated on and off for about a year then briefly again 2 years later.

After a first disastrous marriage to a slightly older guy, I ended up marrying a guy I was really good friends with at school and 14 yrs and 2 kids later we're happier than we've ever been. :love:

Have to say I'd kissed quite a few frogs before I found my prince, hahahaha :laugh:
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    I was seventeen, he was twenty four, we were together for almost two years. We broke up last year but we still talk now, I still love him.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    oh bryan my sweet bryan.

I was 18. We dated my whole senior year. He was actually kind of a jerk but he cracked me up.
    I still can't chew cinnamon gum.
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I had several infatuations starting around 16 but nothing I'd call love. :laugh: I'd have to say my current relationship would be the first. It's almost a year in. He's 30 and I'm 20.
  • twinketta
    Options
    I was 14 on a bike at the "candylady" we called them back then and man it was a instant connection. 20 plus years later 2 kids 21 & 8 and we are very good friends still today.. I'm married again and you know they say the say second time around is better...LOL

I wrote all my qualities I wanted in a mate and put it in a bible and bam!!! here my husband come with ALL the qualities I wanted and needed... GOD IS GOOD!

3 year newlywed and loving it!

Awww happy 3 years and well done for being good friends with the first love!!!
  • shamah84
    shamah84 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean. The only way I describe love is what I feel for my beautiful kids. :)
  • nrd2212
    nrd2212 Posts: 128
    Options
    I'm 18 and still waiting for guys to even notice me. Ah well... :)

I'm 22, almost 23, and still waiting for that lol
  • twinketta
    Options
    My first boyfriend was when I was 12 and he was 15. We were together for about 9mths but he was waaayy to nice and I got bored. My first 'love' was when I was 15 and we dated on and off for about a year then briefly again 2 years later.

After a first disastrous marriage to a slightly older guy, I ended up marrying a guy I was really good friends with at school and 14 yrs and 2 kids later we're happier than we've ever been. :love:

Have to say I'd kissed quite a few frogs before I found my prince, hahahaha :laugh:

Great to hear you practised on the frogs and are now with your prince!
  • Scottish_Lass
    Options
    I was 13 or 14, and I remember him very fondly. We fell out, as these things often go, but got back in touch and are now good friends. Truth be told, there are still some feelings for him, he's a very sweet guy. Although we are definitely good as just friends and nothing more lol :)

edit: FYI I'm 22 now.
  • shamah84
    shamah84 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I am finding the older I get, I still don't know what love is.

I know exactly what you mean. The only way I describe love is what I feel for my beautiful kids. :)
  • ksmiley412
    ksmiley412 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I was fifteen he was seventeen it lasted twenty one years.
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    I was 23, almost 24, circumstances didn't allow us to work out. We later hooked up for a short time about 5+ years later. I was still in love, her with me, not so much.:grumble:

All's well that ends well, what if I met my wife after her, my first love, but not the love of my life that my wife is? :love:
  • twinketta
    Options
    I was seventeen, he was twenty four, we were together for almost two years. We broke up last year but we still talk now, I still love him.

It can still blossom?
  • twinketta
    Options
    oh bryan my sweet bryan.

I was 18. We dated my whole senior year. He was actually kind of a jerk but he cracked me up.
    I still can't chew cinnamon gum.

BRYAN DITCH THE CINNAMON GUM!
  • tessavonhagen
    tessavonhagen Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    i was 13 fell in love the first time i saw him. we broke up after 8 months but dated again when i was 17 didnt work out. my husband i met 9 yrs ago fell head over hills the first time he kissed me and we been together ever since.