to loose 15-20 pounds till Christmas

Options
Hi,
this is my goal, I want to loose at least 15 pounds till Christmas. It would be very nice to find some supporters, who want to loose the same weight, we can support each other. Feel free to add me.

Replies

• soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a reasonable challenge! Lets do it!

Current weight 192
    Lose 15 by Christmas
    Goal weight.... 177

Will return here to post progress.

Ready, set, go!
  • nancyaaa
    nancyaaa Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    count me in! I need to lose 20kg, but 20 pounds by xmas would be awesome!
  • goldair23
    goldair23 Posts: 160
    Options
    Me three!
    I'm 165 at the moment, and 140 is where I'm aiming at so perfect! x
  • CaoimheAine
    Options
    I would definitely love to be a part of this! Although I have given up weighing myself :tongue:
  • tanyakay87
    tanyakay87 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Count me in :) X
  • vswift
    vswift Posts: 10
    Options
    its going to be hard,but im willing to give it a try. count me in
  • letlethugo
    letlethugo Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Same here... I'm currently 176lbs. I want to lose 26lbs. My challenge starts today!!! Good luck everyone.
  • kippifer
    Options
    Hi there!

I'm totally with you. Christmas is going to be hard for me this year as home is Hawai'i where it's always bikini season! I would like to loose 10lbs by Christmas. 15lbs ideally, but I think 10 may be more in my capacity. I'm currently in school and binge eat when I'm stressed--it's really hard! I'm thinking of putting a cap on the amount I spend every time I go grocery shopping so I don't accumulate more food than I need. I just seem to eat it when it's around...it's awful and I can't control it!

Current Weight: 115
    Goal Weight: 105
    Ideal Weight: 100

I'm trying to not set unattainable exercise goals such as working out 7x a week for 1hr. At least for the week of October 15 I would like to work out 3x this week for an hour.

I wil post each week w/ progress!

Lets do it people!
  • smexyaddie
    Options
    Count me in friends! Currently 148 lbs. will start today. Let's do this!
  • Hadunka
    Hadunka Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    If I have some supporter I will do it, I know it. Several years ago I quitted smoking without any problems, thanks to the support of my boyfriend. And 15 pounds are not unreal, I think. ok, who joins me? :flowerforyou: :laugh:
  • MotivatedGrace
    MotivatedGrace Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    20 pounds by Christmas, that's about 2 pounds a week... Sounds good to me, I'm in! It'll be the perfect gift to myself :)
  • Hadunka
    Options
    But we all have to do it!!! And really support each other. I have found a lot of supporter - I hope so, so that I´m starting right now!!!
  • helenhamiltonian
    Options
    I'm in! 15 pounds is the perfect amount and it sounds do-able by Christmas. I'm always looking for some new MFP friends to motivate each other, so please add me! :)

SW: 161
    CW: 157
    GW: 143
  • AnnabellKE
    AnnabellKE Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Count me in! :)
  • Clare_10
    Clare_10 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Christmas seems the perfect milestone and would be great to all work together towards the goals!
    Just what I needed as my diet/exercise has gone a bit off track... :smile:
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/8997-8-week-challenge <<< Howdy, group already set up for this. Well beginning of December, it's a closed group but I'm sure if you wanted she'd open it for you guys. They do weigh-in on a Monday or Thursday, Thursdays started last week, Mondays today.

Peace out
  • philharris1984
    Options
    Sounds good to me. Lets do this.
  • thedindna
    thedindna Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! I feel like I am in a perpetual state of trying to lose weight but somehow always remain within the same 5-10 pound range. To add to that, I now live in Germany and many of the resources I had in the US (for example: my favorite Hot Yoga studio and Morningstar Veggie Burgers) are no longer available. I know I need to adapt to the culture and find ways of staying healthy no matter where I am.

This morning: 147 lbs.
    Goal by Christmas: 132 lbs.
  • Hadunka
    Options
    i have a similar weight as you
  • MissLotte
    MissLotte Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Feel free to add me, 20lbs by Christmas sounds great. I have 73lbs to lose altogether so 20lbs by Christmas would be an amazing start!

Lets do it! x