to loose 15-20 pounds till Christmas

Options

Replies

• goldair23
    goldair23 Posts: 160
    Options
    So how is this going to work? Like just do it individually, or one of those group things? x
  • Hadunka
    Hadunka Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have added all of people who have the same goal, you can do it the same. Every day I will report them about the food, exercise...
  • kattlindhjem
    kattlindhjem Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in, too! I would like to be back on the same track i was a month ago...losing 10 pounds a month. Vacations are not good for weight loss! We are gonna kick that fat!!
  • cyclelady
    cyclelady Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    sounds great to me...can I join?
  • DustinNagtalon
    Options
    I started my journey two weeks ago but I'm down to join the resistance!
  • nikkiellie01
    nikkiellie01 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    sounds great , friends request sent ,This is my goal
    cw 164
    gw 145
  • Bigmitch41
    Bigmitch41 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Its exactly 10 weeks until Christmas today folks, thats 2lb a week, no pressure :)
  • estellem75
    estellem75 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Could be just the motivation I need. Currently 163lb and would like to lose 11lb by beginning December as I have a dress for a Christmas party that at the moment won't fit! Count me in because by Christmas I would like to weigh 150lb.
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    add me. I want to do ten. lets do it
  • ashleyacton
    Options
    I'm in! We got this!! Add me people everyone can use more support!
  • helenhamiltonian
    Options
    Woohoooo!!! Im all over this too! :)
  • shawndoss45
    Options
    I'm in! Let's do this! Add me and I'm all in!
  • charline66
    charline66 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi

Started last week, and would love to lose 15Ib's by Xmas.

I already feel more motivated just tracking my food intake, and it is motivating my to go to the gym more (and I hate the GYM!!)

CW 144
    TW 120

Please add me :)
  • lippy1727
    Options
    Count me in :-)

I have been on my weight loss journey for 4 months now watching my calories and going to bootcamp 3 times a week and so far have not lost a single pound!! :-(

But ive upped my exercise this week and am really determined to loose a stone (14lbs ) by xmas.

Would love some support and advice feel free to add me
  • lisaclement007
    Options
    Hi there,

Please add me, I'm pumped!
    STarted yesterday. I think the key is to make sure you exercise every day.
    I run on the treadmill at the gym and don't stop til I've burned 250 then do some light weights.

SW 145
    GW 121
  • RiverMelSong
    RiverMelSong Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    My current weight is 183 and I want to weigh less than 170 come Christmas, so this sounds great!!
  • gallantdc56
    Options
    Count me in! A 15 pound loss by Christmas would be perfect, although I need to lose at least 30 pounds.. I have started again keeping track of my food intake a week ago on myfitnesspal. Eating healthy is all in the planning. I try to keep things like soups and salads prepared ahead of time so when I am hungry or leaving for work, there is always something healthy in the fridge to grab and go. I am not a vegetarian but do love soups made with lots of veggies and beans. They can be so low in fat and calories. I make them a little spicier than usual as I find that more satisfying.
  • cherrieruns
    cherrieruns Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    :happy: I had just recommitted myself to losing the last 15 - 20 pounds by the end of the year and then I came across this thread. I'm in. Support and accountability are what I need.
  • nicnack31
    nicnack31 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    And me to want to loost 20 for xmas and then more after that I have a long journey ahead and this would be a fab mini goal
  • fitKT2B
    fitKT2B Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Sounds like the perfect goal.
    SW 178
    GW 163