to loose 15-20 pounds till Christmas

Options

Replies

• KMD188
    KMD188 Posts: 2
    Options
    That sounds very reasonable and I'm right there with ya! I had lost a good amount of weight and recently gained a lot of it back, so I'm definitely going along with this challenge. Good luck!
  • sarahakka
    sarahakka Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I want to lose 22 pounds altogether, so 15 by Christmas sounds do-able :)
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Would love to see any or all of you join our Fab ~N~ Fit group. We are in week 3 of an 8 week challenge and have seem dramatic results in our group members.
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Count me in for 15 by Christmas.
  • thr33martins
    thr33martins Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm in - is there a group or challenge started for this??
  • sonflowergirl27
    sonflowergirl27 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This sounds great, count me in.
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Count me in :)
    I actually want to lose "more", but at least 15-20. We can do this!
  • coco1cupcake
    Options
    I'm at about 158. Goal weight: 135. I'll try to be at 143 by Christmas. Great idea!!
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    This sounds awesome. I gained 23 pounds since going back to work doing a desk job. I would love to end the without those excess pounds and start the new year fresh with my weight loss. Count me in for 25 pounds by Christmas. Good luck everyone..:smile:
  • slavonka23
    slavonka23 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm in too... :))

QW - 178 lb

TW - 158 lb
  • her4g63
    her4g63 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I've been doing this since October 1st. I post my results every Monday. Anyone can feel free to add me!(:
  • Howland72
    Options
    I would love to do this, Is it possible to lose 15-20 by Christmas? That would be so nice. I am new at this site so could anyone tell me how to be able to come back to this message board to be able to post updates on this...
  • DivaSkinnyJeans
    DivaSkinnyJeans Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm down. My goal is to lose 20lbs by December 15th, which is my college graduation date. That would be an awesome gift to myself. I NEED all the support, encouragement, kick in the butts that you guys can provide. I.WANT.THIS.

CW: 304
    Goal wt: 284
  • Fittabulous
    Fittabulous Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have 10 lbs left to go for my goal, and im positive i can do it. I had lost 10 lbs in two months, but also had gone down almost 3 sizes, so thats totally doable!! I was actually starting up a private facebook group to do the same thing as this.

Question: how do you know if somebody responds to these message boards, does it notify you? im still a little new to all the board stuff.
  • Bailey543
    Bailey543 Posts: 375
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 10 to 15 by Christmas, too. So far, I've lost 4 since I started the goal, but I'm sure it's going to slow down significantly! Gotta keep switchin it up!
  • wildmustng87
    Options
    I'm in!

Current weight: 195
    Goal by Christmas: 180
    Final goal: 145
  • McShell12
    McShell12 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm so in!!

CW:178
    GW:158

This will mean according to my bmi I will no longer be "obese." I'll merely be "overweight." :smile:
  • jheddens
    Options
    I'm in too! Finally making some progress, and my I'd like to get to my goal with some support :)

starting weight (2 months ago): 140
    CW: 133
    GW: 120
  • askcupid117
    askcupid117 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I want to join as well. I could definitely use the motivation. I have really been slacking lately! Thank you for posting this thread. I am going to work out at lunch today just to kick start this journey!

CW 191
    GW 176
  • ash5205
    ash5205 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new to MFP (using it regularly, anywy) and was glad to find several people on this post with the same goals as me! (I have no friends on here yet, so feel free to add me!) I'm totally in on this- Thanks for posting!

I've lost 13 pounds so far, and have been planning/hoping to see between 15 and 20 more pounds off by Christmas! I love the motivation others provide on here!

Start: 204
    Current: 191
    Goal: 130