• Christobel1973
    Options
    I would like to join:

SW 168
    GW 158

:smile:
  • demningoreilly
    Options
    I have gained 20 pds. over the summer, so this would be ideal. Count me in. Here's to taking 20 off.
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    I sincerely hope to - in traditional English that is just over a stone.
    (1 stone = 14lbs)
    or 15/2.2 kilos - say, about 7 kilos
  • camiann585
    camiann585 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • suzbaird
    suzbaird Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new to this forum, just joined yesterday, been a weight watcher lifetime flop for 15 years. Lost 18 pounds 1 1/2 yrs ago, all back, so I am on for this challenge. I want to loose 15 by Christmas.
  • vicki77433
    vicki77433 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • kebrown73
    kebrown73 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Sounds great to me!
    October- December is always the hardest with all the baking and the want to hibernate :)
    I am at 270 now, ouch typing it sucks. and would love to be down at 250, or less, by Christmas.

Feel free to add me!
  • Ldysw357
    Ldysw357 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Feel free to add me :smile:

Current: 197
    Goal: 182
  • badfattitude
    badfattitude Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone -

I was referred to this thread by a team member of my 8 wk challenge that I have going on right now. She felt that the challenge would be a great fit for some of you as we have had a lot of people lose weight over the past 3 weeks, even some that have struggled over the past few months have seen some weight loss. The first week we had two people that lost 10lbs and 8lbs. Most of all we have fun doing it and enjoy the friendly banter and competition as we urge each other to lose weight and make healthy food choices.

Please take a look at my blog about the challenge my friend Lyssa62 and I designed and feel free to join in. Don't worry about the fact that we are in the 3rd week - it's all about making changes and having fun!!

If it is something you'd like to do, let me know - send me an inbox message with your email address and I'll forward you the log sheets you'll need for the challenge. I'll also send you a group invite.

I bet a lot of you will see some real results if you follow the challenge to a T! I know others have, including myself. :) We have a great team of members that are willing and more than happy to cheer you on and motivate you every single day.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/badfattitude?month=201209

~Beth
  • jpenningtonuk
    Options
    count me in i'm 230lb would love to lose 20lb by xmas
  • jsmith_7531
    Options
    I'M IN....that whould be a perfect xmas present to myself!:tongue:
  • StaceyB31
    Options
    count me in also :) 180lbs would like to be 160 for xmas xx
  • AnnilyiahMarie
    AnnilyiahMarie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I don't know if i will be here that long but im in!!!! that will bring me down to 180lbs!!!
    CW: 200 lbs
    GW: 145 lbs
  • claudiag1020
    Options
    Count me in, I also want to loose 20 pounds by Xmas...Let's do this!!!I:smile:

current 141lbs
  • LOUEvoLOUtion
    LOUEvoLOUtion Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be involved in this too...!

CW: 141.54
    GW: 127

I'd like to get below 10 stone ideally , so I'll aim towards 15lbs and see how I get on!
  • lnettles87
    lnettles87 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Count me in too!
  • chayako
    chayako Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I am just really getting started so any help, advice and encouragement will be greatly appreciated.
  • beanskids
    Options
    sounds great im in it im at 160 my goal is 135 GOOD LUCK
  • dsskinsinger
    dsskinsinger Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'll shoot for 15 lbs.

CW: 183.0
    GW: 168.0

Oh dear!
  • lbramsey
    lbramsey Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I am currently 179 - would love to be 165!