How much water do you drink a day, be honest.

Options

Replies

• trobbin88
    trobbin88 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    sigh...not doing good with drinking my water. it's on my ''to do'' list for sure. :grumble:
  • McAlyna
    McAlyna Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    8 glasses or more Mon - Friday. I just seem to lose it on the weekend a bit.

I do the same. I do so good during the week and lose it weekend.
  • jesspi68
    jesspi68 Posts: 292
    Options
    80 - 128 oz average per day
  • ImNotThatBob
    ImNotThatBob Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    about 96-128 ounces. I have a water bottle that is 32 ounces and I usually drink 3-4 of them a day.

Same here... more when I get in an extra run. A lot more!

I used to have a hard time or had to add "flavoring" to get it all in. I use an Android app called "Drinking Water" which helped remind me when I first was forming the habit.
  • EnuffaMyButt
    EnuffaMyButt Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    At least a gallon, often more.
  • bridgelene
    bridgelene Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    It really varies. I grew up literally drinking nothing other than Pepsi and nowdays I generally drink about 4-6 - 8oz glasses each day. Sometimes less and sometimes more (heck, the other day I drank 15 - 8oz glasses because I was just soooo thirsty all day!). I actually crave it now, and don't really crave Pepsi anymore, although do occasionally still drink it if I'm out to eat or something :)
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    At least 64 ounces a weekday, I have a 32 ounce water bottle I keep at work. If it's in front of me, I just end up drinking it all the time. Need to do the same for at home :P
  • Kattcooper
    Options
    I try to drink 8 (16.9) bottles of water a day, I'm only able to do up to 7 bottles. But I think that's still good. ;-)
  • EndlessSacrifice
    Options
    I almost always drink at least eight glasses of water each day.
  • MeMyCatsandI
    MeMyCatsandI Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    If you're talking about plain water..

I drink none at all, its boring and has the same taste as air.
    This. I drink Crystal Light, coffee, tea, etc. No plain water at all typically. A couple times a year I might get really thirsty (if I'm hung over or ate really salty foods), then I might guzzle some ice cold water. Otherwise, none.
  • Aeriesified
    Aeriesified Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm at nearly twelve 8oz glassses of water today, and two cups of tea to keep my sweet tooth in check. It's been like that for two days, and I'm hoping to really make it a habit.
  • anaboneana
    anaboneana Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    a lot.. i'd estimate at least 64oz, generally more than that. having a fancy, pretty-looking waterbottle is wonderful - especially running back-and-forth between classes and work. carrying it around with me takes away any urges i have about stopping for a soda/sugary-coffee drink.

the downside - i tend to have to tinkle quite a bit.
  • Lindsay_N
    Lindsay_N Posts: 100
    Options
    60-80 ounces
  • StrongerThanThor
    StrongerThanThor Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    5 liters!
  • KateJenkins70
    KateJenkins70 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I personally go through stages - all or nothing!! But for the most part I drink between 2 - 3 litres everyday!
  • brettanm
    brettanm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The last two weeks I have been drinking atleast 5 - 750ml bottles. Today has been 6 so far! But the weekends are harder because I get off routine really easy to do things with my husband and kids, I need to get better at remembering my water bottle when I leave the house!
  • Mako_33
    Mako_33 Posts: 42
    Options
    I can't stand tap or straight bottled water so I drink at least 2-3 litres of sparkling mineral water its only water with bubbles but its the only way I can get myself to drink 2l+ of water a day
  • AngelaKayeMason
    Options
    Since I have stopped drinking anything but water (and one cup of hot Tension Tamer tea before bed,) I drink a lot more water. Water with every meal, water between meals, I usually drink 8 or 9 cups a day at least.
  • madworld1
    madworld1 Posts: 524
    Options
    I drink massive amounts of water. I carry a glass around with me all day. I know that I get more than the recommended amount. I am not a huge fan of cokes, but I do get the occasional craving. I'll admit that lately I've been drinking more sodas than usual. But, I still meet my water needs daily. I think I'm just constantly thirsty.
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    On a good day about 2 Liters.

Usually a little less than that though.

I really need to start drinking more.