If your S.O. could fit your clothes...

Options

Replies

• spetermann190
    spetermann190 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I try to get into my wife's pants any time I get the chance. Wait, wut??

The day I fit into (^^not get into) my wife's thong panties .... it's time we should "just break up" ... lol ... sometimes Size Does matter ;)
    The day I TRY to fit "into my wife's thong panties" .... it's time we should "just break up" .... ummm unless doing so *spillage* happens to turn her on :laugh: :blushing:
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9", 160lbs so this make a difference.

1.) It used to when I was younger and insecure.

2.) No, obviously not. My husband and I are pretty much the same size. He's about a half inch taller and varies between 160 and 170lbs. He wears a size 30 pants, I wear a size 8, which I think are pretty much the same.

3.) It used to make me feel fat and big and unfeminine. Now 'eh, I'm a "big" woman, he's an average size man. I don't NEED to feel small to feel feminine. I've become much more confident and comfortable with myself. My femininity isn't defined by my size, my muscles or my hair.

:heart: this post!
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    I would not feel very safe and protected by him.
  • JohnMessmer
    Options
    Well since my wife is 8 inches shorter and 130 pounds lighter, I guess she could fit into my clothes. I would say she would look mighty ridiculous but then again I see youngster all the time with baggy clothes falling off them, supposedly it's the style. I say either wear clothes that cover your body or don't wear clothes, stop half-assing things.
  • lamoursuffit
    lamoursuffit Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Could one of you lovely ladies please explain why it is that you feel it would be a deal breaker if he and you were the same size? My inherent opinion is that you (a general you, not specific) are being shallow and won't date someone because of size. But, I realize that it's wrong of me to assume because I don't have all the facts. I would be interested to know what it is, if anyone could explain it :flowerforyou:
  • lamoursuffit
    Options
    Oh and not only would he have to have gained weight, he probably would have to shrink eight inches lol. My hips are HUGE lol
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Could one of you lovely ladies please explain why it is that you feel it would be a deal breaker if he and you were the same size? My inherent opinion is that you (a general you, not specific) are being shallow and won't date someone because of size. But, I realize that it's wrong of me to assume because I don't have all the facts. I would be interested to know what it is, if anyone could explain it :flowerforyou:

I mean it is kind of shallow but we all have things that we're shallow about--be it intellect, power, wealth, or a certain physical characteristic.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options

Because most women are attracted to strong men, not scrawny ones and attraction is something you can't help. This dates back to the caveman days. There is nothing shallow about it.

Also, some women like to be thrown around, if ya catch my drift. :wink:
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    idk, me being 5ft!
    every guy ive ever been with has been taller than me!
    so basically, there clothes has always swollowed me!
    but,there always comfortable!
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    fitting in your SO's clothes isn't normal? :noway: He borrows my plaid skirt and fishnets all the time!
    (now time to figure out of I'm joking or not....):bigsmile:
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    I wear my husband's clothes, but wouldn't want him wearing mine. :laugh: Unless it is a Cardinals shirt, but I have started wearing the women's Team gear..............so he won't be wearing any of the new ones I have bought in the last year.
  • nickiog
    nickiog Posts: 187 Member
    Options

Because most women are attracted to strong men, not scrawny ones and attraction is something you can't help. This dates back to the caveman days. There is nothing shallow about it.

this.

also i ALWAYS date men bigger than me and i would simply not be attracted to someone smaller than me.
  • hope8311
    hope8311 Posts: 166
    Options
    My hubby and I are the same height give or take half a inch...And HE weighs 30 lbs more than me....we have the same size thighs...But his are ovbiously muscle while mine are fat.....I love wearing his tshirts there so loose... and I love wearing his bball shorts....He doesn't fit in my tops at all.....Or my jeans there all skinny jeans.....

ANd were married...Never felt akward....I don't allow others opioions bother me....People are always going to talk regardless of anything size, shape, or color...

And we've been married for 5 months...SO nope not a deal breaker....I mean he loves it when I wear my 5 inch heels and tower over him...Says it seems like hes with a model and loves grabbing my waist.....Best feeling ever........
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options

So earlier today when this first started, I googled "sexual dimorphism" because I didn't know what it was. I found the Wikipedia (I know, not the best sorce) entry very interesting:
    It has been proposed that the earliest sexual dimorphism is the size differentiation of sperm and eggs (anisogamy), but the evolutionary significance of sexual dimorphism is more complex than that would suggest.[20] Anisogamy and the usually large number of small male gametes relative to the larger female gametes usually lies in the development of strong sperm competition,[21][22] because small sperm enable organisms to produce a large number of sperm, and make males (or male function of hermaphrodites[23]) more redundant. This intensifies male competition for mates, and promotes the evolution of other sexual dimorphism in many species, especially in vertebrates, including mammals.....

In many non-monogamous species, the benefit to a male's reproductive fitness of mating with multiple females is large, whereas the benefit to a female's reproductive fitness of mating with multiple males is small or non-existent. In these species, there is a selection pressure for whatever traits enable a male to have more matings. The male may therefore come to have different traits from the female.

These traits could be ones that allow him to fight off other males for control of territory or a harem, such as large size or weapons;or they could be traits that females, for whatever reason, prefer in mates....

So basically women prefer larger men because men are redundant. :wink:
  • hope8311
    hope8311 Posts: 166
    Options
    I'm 5'9", 160lbs so this make a difference.

1.) It used to when I was younger and insecure.

2.) No, obviously not. My husband and I are pretty much the same size. He's about a half inch taller and varies between 160 and 170lbs. He wears a size 30 pants, I wear a size 8, which I think are pretty much the same.

3.) It used to make me feel fat and big and unfeminine. Now 'eh, I'm a "big" woman, he's an average size man. I don

I agree with you't NEED to feel small to feel feminine. I've become much more confident and comfortable with myself. My femininity isn't defined by my size, my muscles or my hair.

:heart: this post!
    ....d

Agreed, were about the same size....And same size height....Life is great...
    I used to be closed minded to smaller men...But realized my hubby is as strong as others...Hes a police officer...He can pick me up over his shoulders any time....And I love him........Everyone is entitled to there choice of man or women...But sometimes you miss out on great people by not being open minded...ANd the body changes...So one day that man or women of yours can weigh a whole lot more then you....And not the healthy way....Then what
  • lamoursuffit
    Options

Haha very true!

Interesting fact as well, ladies, did you know that the time during one's menstrual cycle dictates what particular traits you find attractive in a potential mate? Just something I thought I'd share :)
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I guess I don't understand the meaning behind this post.

I could see if someone posted about weight/size/etc....but fitting into your clothes? Weird.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    I guess I don't understand the meaning behind this post.

I could see if someone posted about weight/size/etc....but fitting into your clothes? Weird.

came from some guy--MFPer--saying he has a "small frame" and can fit into his wife's clothing.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    My guy weighs less than me, and my clothes would probably fall off of him. It doesn't bother me.. It did a little bit at first, but that had absolutely nothing to do with him. It was more of my insecurities and being unsure of myself and my body.
  • graveflower316
    graveflower316 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    This would not be a big deal at all, especially since I'm 5'11" and have a larger frame than most women regardless of my weight. One of my exes was a bit shorter than me and he used to jokingly try on my clothes and it didn't bug me. However, another guy I dated was much taller than me and did the same and ripped my pants open... I wasn't very enthused by that.