If your S.O. could fit your clothes...

Options
12346»

Replies

• TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    My ex outweighed me by 100 pounds so it was all good.

My wonderful new husband is far slimmer and my biggest fear was outweighing him. Silly I know. But it was a big deal. But I've not dated a skinny guy in 20 something years, so this is a new thing for me, sort of.
  • sexyfunfit
    Options
    My Boyfriend and I are similar in height, I'm 5'6 he's 6/6'2 so I am always stealing his trackies, hoodies and even his boxers, of course they all fall off my hips but they are comfortable. Personally I could never date anyone who was smaller than me. I would feel like a whale.
  • graveflower316
    graveflower316 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    My Boyfriend and I are similar in height, I'm 5'6 he's 6/6'2 so I am always stealing his trackies, hoodies and even his boxers, of course they all fall off my hips but they are comfortable. Personally I could never date anyone who was smaller than me. I would feel like a whale.

How is 5'6" and 6'0" -6'2" similar in height exactly?
  • MelisRunning
    MelisRunning Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    There is so much more to a wonderful/lasting/loving marriage/relationship than clothing and weight. My husband and I have been married for almost 28 years and have been "together" for 37 years. Throughout all that time there have been changes. Children, pets, houses, cars, weight and clothing sizes. The thing that does not change at our house is our love and commitment to each other. When we said the "I do's", we meant it and we still do. There will continue to be change, but I want to be a cute little old couple some day who shuffle around Wal Mart together, blocking up the isles with our walkers content with being in each others company.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Could one of you lovely ladies please explain why it is that you feel it would be a deal breaker if he and you were the same size? My inherent opinion is that you (a general you, not specific) are being shallow and won't date someone because of size. But, I realize that it's wrong of me to assume because I don't have all the facts. I would be interested to know what it is, if anyone could explain it :flowerforyou:

Because most women are attracted to strong men, not scrawny ones and attraction is something you can't help. This dates back to the caveman days. There is nothing shallow about it.

Also, some women like to be thrown around, if ya catch my drift. :wink:

Haha very true!

Interesting fact as well, ladies, did you know that the time during one's menstrual cycle dictates what particular traits you find attractive in a potential mate? Just something I thought I'd share :)

Link? I find it hard to believe that overall type or desirable traits would change based on menstrual cycle.
  • Mommareed4
    Options
    I like my guy to be bigger than me :)
  • goldair23
    goldair23 Posts: 160
    Options
    I can't say my boyfriend has ever actually tried any of my clothes on.. oh other than some track pants after a shower once or twice. But I have hips and he's a narrow little *kitten* so needless to say they fit. I wear his clothes all the time though.
    And no it's not a deal breaker.. I don't see why it would be? I guess I would be concerned that he was trying on my clothes.. I'd love to see him in a tight little dress though, what a man ;) x
  • algebravoodoo
    algebravoodoo Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    1. My hubby does fit my clothes, and it doesn't bother me.
    2. We're married, so nope, not a deal breaker.
    3. I don't really feel anything about it. I do get annoyed when he wears my black t-shirts under his kevlar vest for work...they get all sweaty and gross and then they sit in his car or at the station until he remembers them -_-

See above!

Considering we have similar tastes in clothes, no, not really a problem for me. Could be a problem for him however, since he doesn't mind spending serious money for a great pair of jeans and his Calvin Kleins do look pretty sweet on my tail, or at least better than my Levi's do on his :laugh:
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    577261_183559098448413_1797196805_n.jpg
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    577261_183559098448413_1797196805_n.jpg
    :laugh:
  • algebravoodoo
    algebravoodoo Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    There is so much more to a wonderful/lasting/loving marriage/relationship than clothing and weight. My husband and I have been married for almost 28 years and have been "together" for 37 years. Throughout all that time there have been changes. Children, pets, houses, cars, weight and clothing sizes. The thing that does not change at our house is our love and commitment to each other. When we said the "I do's", we meant it and we still do. There will continue to be change, but I want to be a cute little old couple some day who shuffle around Wal Mart together, blocking up the isles with our walkers content with being in each others company.

LIKE to the nth power!