Weird/odd physical traits--what are yours?

Options

Replies

• lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I can actually touch my elbows behind my back.

Ok so that sounds easy. Turns out, it's not.

I'll be honest - I tried to do it! LOL
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    My pinky toenails curl up a bit.
  • xxloveiswarr
    Options
    I can actually touch my elbows behind my back.

Ok so that sounds easy. Turns out, it's not.

I'll be honest - I tried to do it! LOL

Same here! Didn't even come close.
  • teena82
    teena82 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have huge, unshapely legs with big fat knee caps....they look like tree trunks...I never wear shorts or dresses above the knee :(
  • teena82
    Options
    I have huge, unshapely legs with big fat knee caps....they look like tree trunks...I never wear shorts or dresses above the knee :(
  • teena82
    Options
  • BTheGreatest
    Options
    I have crazy small feet only wear a 2 in childrens!!
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I have these little patches of skin with "no pigment" as my doctor put it. In several places along the body, but oddest of all, matching spots on both sides of the body. For instance, at the top of each thigh just under the bikini line... try explaining that to the other little kids at the neighborhood pool. :embarassed:
  • jesse1379
    jesse1379 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I have a weird dip in my lower back that is so deep you could literally eat a bowl of cereal out of it....or sip a martini. Whichever you prefer.:drinker:
  • sportytalldoll
    sportytalldoll Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Chicken pock scar dead center of my forehead....haha! amazing how all these things we try to hide we're just openly blurting out to one another!
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I met a guy for coffee after "meeting" online. After introducing himself, he pulled back my hair, shook his head as if disappointed and said "none of your pictures showed you with your hair up, now I know why...YOU HAVE ATTACHED EARLOBES." Then he turned around and left.

So, I guess that's one of my weird physical traits.
  • rawhidenadz
    rawhidenadz Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    i have an aquiline nose! I freaking hate it!!!

Aquiline noses are actually pretty sexy, IMO! :)

My weird thing - I'm really young looking. People mistake me for 16 all the time (I'm 22). Everyone says I'll appreciate looking young when I'm older, but right now it's sort of annoying!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    Did the 3rd one work???
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Huge feet. HUGE.

I wear a size 10. How huge are we talking?

ETA: And they're pretty wide.

I have size 10 feet too!
    It is VERY difficult to find cute shoes.

Buzz. You lose. I wear size 13. Try finding cute shoes that aren't all designed for drag queens!
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I have a weird dip in my lower back that is so deep you could literally eat a bowl of cereal out of it....or sip a martini. Whichever you prefer.:drinker:

I've always thought that part of a guy was sexy.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    oh no way man!:drinker:
  • jesse1379
    jesse1379 Posts: 239 Member
    Options

I've always thought that part of a guy was sexy.

Awesome now I feel better about it hehe:)
  • babycakes1970
    babycakes1970 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Huge feet. HUGE.

I wear a size 10. How huge are we talking?

ETA: And they're pretty wide.
    I wear a size 12 narrow, so they are like skis. And I size up for my running shoes, so I wear a size 13 in running shoes.
    I wear an 11 wide...and I'm only 5'7" I like to say I don't have big feet, I have EXCELLENT balance. Seriously, try to knock me over! lol,

I wore a size 11 wide at my heaviest. After losing 70 pounds I am now a size 9.5 wide. If finding a size 11 wide shoe was difficult finding a size 9.5 wide is next to impossible.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    I have an open canal between my nose and eye. If I plug my nose and blow, air shoots out around my eye.
  • BTheGreatest
    Options
    i have an aquiline nose! I freaking hate it!!!

Aquiline noses are actually pretty sexy, IMO! :)

My weird thing - I'm really young looking. People mistake me for 16 all the time (I'm 22). Everyone says I'll appreciate looking young when I'm older, but right now it's sort of annoying!

That's an awesome thing especially when you're in your 30's and people still tell you to go to the principles office for ditching when your teen needs to be picked up from the nurse!!