Weird/odd physical traits--what are yours?

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I have two main ones. First is one I've had for as long as I can remember. My left rib cage is more rounded than the right side which is more flat. I'm guessing this is probably due to being a twin and developing in sorta cramped quarters, but I don't really know. The other is my left leg is about 2 inches larger than my right from vein damage after having a DVT. I'm sorta self conscious about it, so I don't wear skirts or shorts. My husband is really sweet and says it's his favorite leg, but I know he's just saying that. XD
  • treimnitz
    treimnitz Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have ridiculously big boobs. As in, I have felt like a bit of a freakshow since puberty :( But I'm losing weight there too, so I'm pretty damn stoked about that :D
    This happened to me too! I got my boobs when I was 9 years old. I actually had people talking about me thinking I had a 'boob job'!
    I also have a stumpy thumb on my left hand that looks NOTHING like the one on my right hand!
    My index and middle fingers on both hands have a HUGE curve outwards on them. It made it really hard to bowl. (I had to get my own bowling ball)! LOL!
    I have moles everywhere! My faces, arms, chest, abs, legs, even my feet! Marks of beauty!
  • LilEmm
    LilEmm Posts: 240
    Options
    My eyes are different colors - one's green, one's really dark brown.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    I have scoliosis and hypermobility, and most likely Ehlers-Danlos syndrome. I am rather crooked and can flex into some crazy positions (backbend grabbing my ankles, double jointed petty much everywhere). I also have very stretchy skin.
  • treimnitz
    treimnitz Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    i have an aquiline nose! I freaking hate it!!!

Aquiline noses are actually pretty sexy, IMO! :)

My weird thing - I'm really young looking. People mistake me for 16 all the time (I'm 22). Everyone says I'll appreciate looking young when I'm older, but right now it's sort of annoying!

That's an awesome thing especially when you're in your 30's and people still tell you to go to the principles office for ditching when your teen needs to be picked up from the nurse!!
    When I was 28, someone thought I was under the age of 18. I laughed and kept walking.
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    My second toes are longer than my big toes
    I have a mole on the palm of my hand
    One of my ears is pointy, the other is rounded
  • lamoursuffit
    lamoursuffit Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Everything about me is odd.

- I'm tiny. My wedding ring is a size 2. I'm 5'1. I wear size 5 shoes and a size 2. But... I have 32DDs. Those girls are heavy. There is a reduction in my future.

- The maculas of my eyes are a light spot instead of a dark spot. I've never met an eye doc who's ever seen that before. No one can tell me what it means. Maybe some day I will develop x-ray vision.

- I have a rare disease that's only been seen 150 times. That's not 150 times in the U.S., thats 150 recorded cases. Ever. The residents fight to be on my case.

- My wrists are a little larger than my hands and my thumbs are double jointed. I can slip out of any handcuffs. It is a great party trick.

Mind if I ask what the disease is? I'm very interested in diseases (I'm an MA) so I'm terribly curious! lol
  • lamoursuffit
    Options
    One of my eyebrows is much more slanty than the other, I guess?

It's my sassy brow!

I have a sassy brow, too! No matter how hard I try I cannot get the arches to match :(
  • lamoursuffit
    Options
    Everyone has them! Just because they are out of the norm does not mean they are not beautiful :)

For me, I have kind of a downturned mouth. (Think this, but on a much thinner scale lol): downturned.jpg

Music teacher in me wants you to play French Horn lol

And to answer your question, I am very odd. But that's just in my brain.

Ha, I was AWFUL at french horn, was a clarinet gal! My embouchure was RIDIC.
  • Wrreck
    Wrreck Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I can spread my toes on my right foot wide apart just like when a person spreads their fingers. It totally freaks people out to see it done.
  • I have very prominent lower rib bones. When I'm skinny, they look like a second pair of boobs...
  • Jonesie86
    Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I'm boney everywhere...knees, elbows, knuckles and hips...and the tip of my nose is sort of square, which I hated growing up, but totally embrace now :)
  • jessmarie47
    jessmarie47 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Huge feet. HUGE.

In a crowd voice "HOW BIG ARE THEY"

This was cute. Funny, I was thinking the same thing.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I have connected earlobes, a widow's peak, and a hitch-hiker's thumb.
  • jflint86
    jflint86 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I have a small head. I'll go to pick up my son at preschool and random kids will come up and blurt out "Wow! You have a tiny head!" Haha, gotta love kids :)

It makes me look a lot younger than I really am. I won't complain about that, though ;)