Hurtful Names!

Options

Replies

• Aeriesified
    Aeriesified Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Not exactly a name, but something really mean all the same.

I had a long distance relationship a few years ago. We met online, and decided to meet in real life after almost a year of being together. He came and visited for two weeks. I could sense his disappointment, and at the end of his trip, I asked if his trip here was everything he thought it would be. He said, "The trip? Yes. But I'll be honest, you were a little... more than what I was expecting."

Needless to say, we're no longer together. He dumped me less than three months later after cheating on me. Surprised? Not really. Jerk.

At least I know that I'm more than he deserves.
  • lenniebus
    lenniebus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    The one that I remember was I was eating a really big grape at the lunch table, and this one girl said, that's a really fat grape...just like you. I was in eigth grade and I ate lunch in the bathroom after that.
  • LosingWeight64
    Options
    i have been pretty lucky at not being called names often.. but what has happened a few times, is someone will be describing someone and say... she was really huge... about Your size.... some people just have no clue how rude, crass, and annoying they can be lol
  • wow29
    wow29 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    my mom spent so much time calling me thunder thighs and hippo hips as a child I had no idea that i was actually thin in high school until I got seriously fat as an adult and took a look at some old pictures. I wasted my skinny youth thinking I was a fat girl and I'm kind of pissed about it. I told my mom a few weeks back and she said we only called you that because you were so strong...WTF?

Wow...we could have the same mother! LOL

Same here...slightly chubby as a child, then thin in HS, but always told I was fat. Then really gained weight after my kids were born.
    Never quite understood why Mom could do that!:noway:
  • hijude57
    hijude57 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    My mother always calls me Mama Cass. Older people on here will know who she is.
  • SquidNebula
    SquidNebula Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    People would comment on my thighs every once in a while like it was a great joke that I even enjoyed..
    And I also got the thunder thigh comment.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I was oinked at out of a car window once, that was nice.

Another time, my husband (then boyfriend or fiance, I don't remember) were fishing off an waterway that ran by a road. This truck drove by slowly and the one man in it hollered out to my husband and said "Looks like you caught yourself a big one!"

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.
  • ValRAAAAY
    ValRAAAAY Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    "Worthless-good-for-nothing-irresponsible-piece-of-****"

That....that pretty much sums it up.

:sad:
  • PamelaKuz
    PamelaKuz Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    The worst for me was the things people said after I'd lost the weight. (that I've since gained back). I know people are trying to compliment, but I'm still the same person. I don't like to hear about how fat I was, and how bad I looked. Especially now I'm back there again.
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    This isn't a weight related name... I hate being called or referred to as "HUN."
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Tub of lard and Tubbymura = My brother
    "Too fat for a good boyfriend" = Grandmother
    Fattie, fatass, butch (everyone at school thought I was a lesbian because I was fat and could beat up the guys who picked on me).
    "Fat worthless sack of ****" = me, I'm very mean to myself.

I'm sure I could think of more but it'll make me cry.
  • Keto_Keith
    Options
    Meatball - High School..
    Big boy - everyone feels that when they meet me they need to tell me I'm big, as if I didn't all ready know.

"you sure are a big boy" Really, that's fascinating... go *kitten* yourself...
  • sarahisme18
    sarahisme18 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Wow, people are so mean.... :(
  • jkcrawford
    jkcrawford Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Wow, I have to say I have never been called fat or any name associated to being over weight, at least not to my face, cause I would have messed up their face. I guess I carried my weight pretty decent.

I have been called a b**** and a *kitten*. I"m not a *kitten* I only sleep with one man at a time. as far as a b****...that's right with a capital "B"

I'm sorry people were cruel to all of you, that is just wrong and mean and I could, nor would not ever do that to someone. But just think you may be over weight, and you can change that, but they are still ugly, can't change that.
  • reenielovesthebeach
    Options
    I had a step dad who called me Butt & Gut. Yeah- he was an @ss! I wasn't even fat then as a kid, but it stuck with me...Names like that are hard to get out of your head...
  • zebisis
    zebisis Posts: 157
    Options
    my mom spent so much time calling me thunder thighs and hippo hips as a child I had no idea that i was actually thin in high school until I got seriously fat as an adult and took a look at some old pictures. I wasted my skinny youth thinking I was a fat girl and I'm kind of pissed about it. I told my mom a few weeks back and she said we only called you that because you were so strong...WTF?

That is beyond effed up.

I know what you mean about looking back and wishing you had appreciated your figure back then. I SO wish I had known what I had!! Sigh.
  • joshkilborn
    joshkilborn Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Pillsbury dough boy, butterball, michelin man, or just simply fatass got the point across
  • Effpcos
    Effpcos Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    When I was slim in High School I got called Midget, Skinny ***** and Tits on A Stick all the time.
    Now that I'm chunky I been called Oompa Loompa, Christmas Pudding, "as wide as you are tall". Oh the joys of being short and fat.
    Then there was the obnoxious teenage boy who yelled out of his car "you don't need to go there you tubby fat-*kitten* *****". It was the day before my c-section and I was going into McDonalds to use the toilet. After wiping away my tears in the loo I went and bought a coffee and muffin from the McCafe to "cheer myself up", lol.

What gets me is the amount of larger people who think that it's ok to call you fat names just because they're fat too.
    It's NOT ok with me.
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    By my ex:

A whale
    and
    An embarassment

:sad:

Glad he is an EX now!!! :)

Yeah...me too!!!
  • goofyleen
    goofyleen Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Someone shouted "BIG MAMA" at me as they were zooming by on their bike while, me and my Mom were getting in my car. It was embarassing, and uncalled for, but oh well c'est la vie. Sadly this was recently, and I have not had any children so not sure what the Mama part was about lol.

Been called all sorts of stuff:

Fat Kat- was my contact name in an old friend's phone....that one still kinda pisses me off really. Needless to say we are no longer friends and never really were now that I see her for what she was.

Fatty Katty
    The big girl
    The fat one

pretty much most of the generic ones out there...lol