People wearing too much makeup...

Options
167891012»

Replies

• kingofcrunk
    kingofcrunk Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    There is a difference in wearing makeup to enhance beauty and wearing makeup to cover up your low self esteem.

I for one can't stand woman wearing too much foundation, not only do I end up ingesting it when kissing her but I am pretty damn sure on the long run I will end up having kidney failure as well.

I will always prefer the more natural look, most men do anyways.

men don't understand that 'the natural look' often takes more make up than any other look.
  • kingofcrunk
    kingofcrunk Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I actually feel privileged to be able to wear make up. For men it isn't socially acceptable to wear make up (where I live). Men here have to walk around in public looking how they looked when they got out of bed....I'd hate to have to go around like that! I like being able to enhance my assets and hide my problems!
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    As Dean Martin said about Tee-Totallers, "When they get up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day".

Some women have facial support that, apparently, doesn't need "enhancement".
    Some women wear so much that no natural skin is uncovered.

A balance, please.

One problem is that fashion photography became the driving force and we all know that colour photos flatten EVERYTHING unless it is exaggerated. So THAT became what was worn on the street - and can look just silly.

In recent times advertising expounds the subtlety of whatever brand is being eulogised. - but it remains a fact that for some women there is no such thing as TOO MUCH makeup