1 Protein shake with water or fat free milk

OR

1 protein shake with water or fat free milk
    1 serving steel cut oats
    sometimes I put peanut butter in them, or cocoa powder, or protein powder
  • karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Mine is almost exactly like yours. Occasionally, I substitute a Clif Bar and fruit instead. Both choices work well to eat in my car after I workout.
  • tamcar007
    Options
    Oatmeal, with a bit of peanut butter mixed in, sprinkled with cinnamon. So amazing !
  • TamiSH2
    TamiSH2 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    mine is 1 serving oatmeal, 1/2 cup greek plain yogurt, 1 scoop chocolate lean protein powder, 3 cups spinach, and 2 cups of frozen berries put it in a blender.
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    fried egg whites and diced tomatoes or salsa.
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    sugar free applesauce and oatmeal breakfast bar
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    A few breakfasts I eat regularly

1 - 2 eggs over easy or scrambled with peppers, tomatoes and onions and topped with salsa
    - 1/2 cup 1% cottage cheese
    - 1 slice whole wheat toast topped with berry jam and sliced banana

2 - half a cantaloupe with the middle scooped out and filled with cottage cheese or greek yogurt
    - BLT on whole wheat toast with lettuce, tomato and turkey bacon.

And on days I work early

3 - 1/2 cup muesli with milk OR oatmeal with raisins
    - fruit (banana, apple, pear)

Sometimes I also like to make a parfait with greek yogurt, sliced berries and bran cereal buds.

I usually go for big breakfasts though. Some people can't handle that much food that early, or if they're on a 1200 cal diet, a 500/600 cal breakfast would ruin their day. Haha.
  • jstandfield
    jstandfield Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Kashi go lean crunch!
  • Bakerchk
    Bakerchk Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I'm amazed at how many people eat eggs. I really need to start making breakfast before work. :(

I have a couple different things. Usually my breakfast contains bananas or strawberries. Oatmeal and toast with peanut butter. Lately I've been eating bagels with light cream cheese. DELISH! My breakfast usually contains 400-500 calories! YUM!

Oh and green tea (I don't do coffee).
  • dylan104373
    dylan104373 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Zone Perfect protein bars are actually pretty good compared to others. I go with the Double Dark Chocolate for breakfast along with a cup of yogurt.
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I have a couple that I rotate thru during the week.

1. EAS Lean Protein Powder (Fudge) blended with fat free milk, blueberries and strawberries
    2. 1 packet of Quackers Maple and Brown Sugar for Weight Loss Oatmeal, a cup of fat free milk and half a small banana
    3. 1-2 large scrambled eggs on a whole wheat tortilla with a small amount of Cabot 50% reduced fat cheddar cheese and a tablespoon of salsa
    4. Bowl of Kellogs Red Berries with fat free milk and a small banana
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I have a couple that I rotate thru during the week.

1. EAS Lean Protein Powder (Fudge) blended with fat free milk, blueberries and strawberries
    2. 1 packet of Quackers Maple and Brown Sugar for Weight Loss Oatmeal, a cup of fat free milk and half a small banana
    3. 1-2 large scrambled eggs on a whole wheat tortilla with a small amount of Cabot 50% reduced fat cheddar cheese and a tablespoon of salsa
    4. Bowl of Kellogs Red Berries with fat free milk and a small banana

Quackers! haha. I'm not trying to point out a spelling mistake, I just can't stop picturing a duck eating oatmeal and it makes me oddly happy.
  • amydee714
    amydee714 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Typically I have a slim jim. Today I had a yogurt and toast. **shrugs**
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Scramble egg and turkey sausage
  • santini1975
    santini1975 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I eat a banana almost every morning. If I have time I will scramble some eggs and put some salsa on them, if not I do a protein shake. My fave is chocolate with a scoop of instant coffee!
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Really enjoy greek yogurt and a piece of Dave's Killer Bread... Also love a good breakfast taco or torta (egg, refried beans, salsa, greek yogurt, lean ham or bacon, la tortilla factory mini wrap or orowheat sandwich thin...
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I like hard boiled eggs for breakfast. I buy them prepeeled, and I can just grab and go.
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I don't generally 'do' breakfast but if I do it's Belvita breakfast biscuits or a pop tart :tongue:
  • Sabrina__26
    Options
    I have the same breakfast every day (not sure if that's a bad thing but I love knowing what I'm having).

I have 100% oats, with berries (like blueberries/raspberries) and seeds (like sunflower/pumpkin/linseed). I also might occasionally add around 30g of peanut butter, which is gorgeous but really high in calories so I don't have that all the time.
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I have always loved yogurt and when I discovered greek yogurt and its health factors I was hooked. I now can't live without it. I always have greek yogurt with granola and some sort of fruit and it keeps me full for what seems like forever. I noticed this when just last week I had 100% whole grain oatmeal for breakfast and felt hungry within 2 hours. I wasn't starting my day off with enough calories or protien. SOoooOOooOOooo...now I'm curious as to what are all of YOUR go to breakfast meals?

The very same! I have plain greek yogurt with liquid stevia, cinnamon and fresh berries every morning : )