Options

Replies

• jenna25
    jenna25 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Very very very inspiring! great job!
  • Nathalie001
    Options
    I was telling myself the other day that this weight. Lost. Thing. Taking. So long for me. I do not know what food to stick. With to balance my diet. I'm always. Over on something. So you are my inspiration. If you could tell. Me the recepy I will be good. So congratulations. Well done ...
  • jhazuga
    Options
    WOW!! You look great this deff motivates me to wanna push mysefl more!!
  • funsiiz
    funsiiz Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    you look amazing...congrats :)
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Very impressive! You look great and should feel very proud!!!
  • HausOfTina
    Options
    OMG i can't even! I am speechless. <3 GREAT JOB
  • racerchick31
    racerchick31 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Absolutely FANTASTIC! Wow...you have got to be super proud of yourself! You are awesome! Thank you for the inspiration! =)
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Well done dude!
  • phillips0911
    Options
    Awesome! You look like a new person!
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    I didn't read all the comments but geez what a transformation! Good for you! You pretty much saved your own life but I'm sure you already know that! Your new-found confidence totally shines through in your latest pictures! Stay with it and never go back!!! :)
  • rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Damn! You look amazing! I bet your family can't even recognize you. Excellent work!
  • Mzaka04
    Mzaka04 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congrates! Keep up the great work
  • JulesofWinsto
    Options
    Amazing!!! So great!

Looking hot too!
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome job! You must be so proud. Good on you for doing it while you are young and not waiting years like a lot of us. Congratulations, you look great! :)
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    What a transformation!! I am speechless!! WOW!! You look like a TOTALLY different person.

CONGRATS TO YOU!!!!
  • gypsyrose64
    gypsyrose64 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    WOW is right!! You should be really proud of yourself!! Amazing commitment and results!!

On a side note, my 19 yr daughter just walked through the room when I was looking at your pics and wanted to know who the HOTTIE was!! (She's not easily impressed either.) If Florida was a little closer to Louisiana, you might have trouble! haha

You are an inspiration!
  • snapril68
    snapril68 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Good job I'm so happy for you :)
  • slowly_changing12
    slowly_changing12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    you look great!!!!!!!! i would of never imagined you weighed as much as you did!!!! your weight loss story is absolutely amazing...keep it up!!!
  • daryabella
    Options
    That's crazy amazing
  • stephanieb72
    stephanieb72 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    wow... just WOW! You are amazing! Congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!