"Apple" Shaped Women - Before & Afters?

Options

Replies

• kingscrown
    kingscrown Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Same thing with me. I lost over 50 pounds before I started to see a small difference in my belly. I'm up to 72 lost now and it's really been lately that I'm really starting to see my stomach get smaller. Still have a long ways to go, but at least it's finally getting smaller.
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Fabulous, each and every one of you :flowerforyou:
  • TashiaMH
    TashiaMH Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You all look great! I can't wait to add my pics one day!
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Ahh must find some before & afters to post- this is SO my body type it's so frustrating!!!
  • 2FattyXFatty4
    2FattyXFatty4 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    A little update. Bottom pics were taken this morning. That's me, holding up the pants i'm wearing in the top pic.

collagenewtwo.jpg
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Bump!! Will post later :)
  • CarrieStL
    CarrieStL Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Before I had kids 13 years ago, I was honestly more of a pear.

Post 2 huge babies and brutal c sections- total apple. Legs were the first place to spring back in this process. Last place to shape up and lose weight is 100% my midsection too. I SO feel your pain

I am about half way there, though waist is finally starting to taper in thanks to many o' side planks.

This was October progress...

10f2e5l.jpg

I posted this last night..
    343iw5c.jpg

I am finally starting to see some recomposition
  • lknorthstar
    lknorthstar Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You all look fabulous!! :wink:
  • CarrieStL
    Options
    7 inches on the waist is a LOT. COngrats. I wish I had taken measurements....
    I wouldn't even describe my physique as an apple..more like a meatball on a stick! I feel like most of the weight I have lost is from my face/neck and butt/legs. It's frustrating when you just want the belly to go away. According to my measurements I have lost 7 inches on my waist, so that is super encouraging. I have only gone down from size 24 to an 18 though.. First pic is from 3 years ago when I was at my heaviest.. 310. I am down 85 pounds from that in the other pics.
    Confirmationday0322604x640604x640.jpg
    2012-10-12_18-34-47_3222360x640.jpg
    2012-10-12_18-35-54_5712360x640.jpg
    2012-11-04_09-52-12_7662.jpg
  • proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    weightlossprogress190-175.jpg

I am still very much a work in progress and have lost about 6 pounds these were taken, but this is what a 15-pound loss looked like on my apple shape. I don't look too much like an apple any longer, I would like to think I look more like an hourglass now. I ate slightly above my BMR and took up weight training. That's how I did it :)

I'm 5'5''

you lost only from your belly. Good Job
  • Lyra89
    Lyra89 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    19770818_906.jpg

19770818_647.jpg

19770818_746.jpg

19770818_8470.jpg

19770818_455.jpg
  • Lyra89
    Options
    ^ forgot to add...I went from 180lbs to 123lbs! My body shape has changed so much, but I'm still prone to that dreaded 'apple' shape...but you gotta shake what yo mama gave ya! Hehe :wink: :laugh:
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    WOW...after researching I found that I am Apple shaped....Didn't know until this forum....I am going to post for encouragement and come back again...when I have a nice core....

First 90 days on MFP
    IMG_3539-2-1.jpg

This week....still work in progress over 600 days later...toughest area...

2012-11-08073654.jpg
  • 170isreal
    170isreal Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Amazing job ladies!
  • maggiemaeday09
    Options
    I'm apple shaped and I do not like it at all! Right now I weigh 262 and I'm hoping to lose around 100 pounds. Looking at these transformations really inspire me! Hopefully now I can get the ball a rollin'!

I would really appreciate if the other apple shaped women would befriend me and tell me what I should expect as I start to lose weight.
  • Lyra89
    Options
    Bump!
  • CarrieStL
    Options
    I'm apple shaped and I do not like it at all! Right now I weigh 262 and I'm hoping to lose around 100 pounds. Looking at these transformations really inspire me! Hopefully now I can get the ball a rollin'!

I would really appreciate if the other apple shaped women would befriend me and tell me what I should expect as I start to lose weight.

You can friend me, Maggie!
  • PINKinquisition1908
    Options
    weightlossprogress190-175.jpg

I am still very much a work in progress and have lost about 6 pounds these were taken, but this is what a 15-pound loss looked like on my apple shape. I don't look too much like an apple any longer, I would like to think I look more like an hourglass now. I ate slightly above my BMR and took up weight training. That's how I did it :)

I'm 5'5''

Great Job!
  • michelleal90
    michelleal90 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thats Amazing! You look fantastic
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!