• emilynicole02
    emilynicole02 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    So my body type!
    Mom of two!
    Good Luck! and you can get there!!

LorenaCatesbeforeandafter-11_zps46b48315.jpg

WOW!
    you have decreased your age appearance by so many years!
    your transformation is AMAZING! great job girl! :)
  • Modmomma79
    Options
    Thanks for sharing ladies! I've lost a good amount of weight, but it is really slowly coming off my tummy area. Nice to see there is hope for an apple shape lady like myself. :-)
  • Lady_Gwendolyn
    Lady_Gwendolyn Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    It won't let me edit my previous post anymore but I also have PCOS. The weird part is all the symptoms go away if I stay under a certain weight. Sounds like a lot of us are in the same boat!

Me too... and seriously? They go away?! I've already had two surgeries because of PCOS probs :(:(:( that would be amazing! So I bet I have like 70lbs to go..oh joy :-/
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
  • Lady_Gwendolyn
    Lady_Gwendolyn Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I don't know what "bump" means but if it means "please please someone else keep posting inspirational before/after pics because-I'm-really-needing-motivation" :sad: then by all means... BUMP. BUMP. BUMP!!
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I was an apple all my life. Now i am an hourglass!
  • breeZrizi
    breeZrizi Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I gain all in the stomach/boobs/upper arms too. I called it my "Koolaid man" look. LOL

5'7 (before picture weight was 159...size 10 pant size large shirt..... and after pic was 133 (size 6 pant and size small shirt) currently 130 now. Excuse my dirty mirror, haha!

8139763481_10a64ff3b0.jpg

that is AWESOME! thats about where i am now im hoping to get to 140 maybe 135. great job!!
  • breeZrizi
    breeZrizi Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    im pretty sure im an "apple"

went from a hour glass to and apple after my daughter haha

you all are freakin AMAZING! great job :)
  • goldensam2
    goldensam2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    All the pictures look amazing! Congrats ladies! I am also an apple shape and have PCOS. I just joined MFP this week and am trying to get started on losing the weight I have gained, lost, and regained.

Feel free to add me. I need all the encouragement and accountability I can get!
  • ColleenHollis
    Options
    Great topic and gives me hope.
  • chile_chicken
    chile_chicken Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I lost quite a bit then got pregnant for the second time, and am currently working on losing myy last four pounds. Here is my progress though! I am 5'3.

This was the day I left the hospital after giving birth on July 12, 2012. I was 148lbs.

img_6690crop_zps86121401-1_zps4a4d099b.jpg

And here I am today, four days into the 30 Day Shred and nearly six months after having my second c-section. I tend to carry weight around my middle anyway, so it is a work in progress! Currenlty I am 119lbs and hoping to get down to 110lbs and be toned.

30DSbefore_zps95860e97-1_zps445e9a3a.jpg

Gah- I don't know how to make the pics smaller! I have a side view on the bottom picture too but it gets cut off.
  • chulalok
    Options
    You look GREAT! I have a friend who has PCOS. What does your workout look like and how long did it take to lose the weight?
  • chulalok
    Options
    270lbs to 161.6lbs

I have PCOS and I think that is part of the apple-ness.

photo-111.jpg

You look GREAT! I have a friend who has PCOS. What does your workout look like and how long did it take to lose the weight?
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Amazing job ladies. I have a few more to go and it is all in my tummy area. Thank you for giving me hope and inspiring me.
  • GabriellaMaria
    GabriellaMaria Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I think its maybe weird because after people lose weight they don't look like an apple? I'm all belly....like ALL belly. My legs are like 2-3 pants sizes smaller than my "waist" aka pudge. I'm broad chested and hold weight in my arms too. GRRRR.
    well, if it helps, since a small child i have looked like a toffe apple, stick legs, no bum, and HUGE belly..doesnt tend to matter what weight, always look between 2-9 months pregnant!! lol!!
    the only time it didnt do that, was when i cut out ALL carbs/sugar.......seemed to melt off my tummy then.
    but am now 50, and not sure if i am that dedicated to cut it all out again...
    :smile: :bigsmile: :smile:
  • Kidostud
    Kidostud Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I'm also an apple!! My legs are thin and so well defined after 23 days of 30DS and even my arms look better, but the breasts and tummy seems to look exactly the same. Unfortunately didn't take any pics and regret it now. Hopefully will see a little more progress when 30 DS is finished and will then try 6 weeks 6 pack. Maybe that will help!
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Hope you take pictures this time around, I lost 20 pounds and thought my abs didn't change but they did. Waiting to take another round of pics next week
  • pkdarlin
    pkdarlin Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Confettiiii
    Confettiiii Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have always had a big belly but i'm slowly seeing improvements. :)

bellyjpg_zps2373d2fa.jpg

belly2jpg_zpsfa9df4d6.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!