"Apple" Shaped Women - Before & Afters?

Options

Replies

• NewLife_11
    NewLife_11 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Hi :)

I have PCOS and therefore have a terrible tendency to store around the middle.

16 stone (224lb) to just over 10 stone (142lb).

photo.jpg

7.jpg

I want to look like this!! Great job!
  • dreamchaser12
    dreamchaser12 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    As an "apple" myself, it's very inspiring to see your successes!! Great job!!!
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • rincoglionita
    rincoglionita Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Y'all look amazing--very inspiring!
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Hi :)

I have PCOS and therefore have a terrible tendency to store around the middle.

16 stone (224lb) to just over 10 stone (142lb).

photo.jpg

7.jpg

hey wat an achievement :flowerforyou: how long did it take u to reach this stage & what did u do??? am curious :bigsmile:
  • wikkedpink
    wikkedpink Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am a definite apple shape... biiiiig ol' tummy and skinny lil legs. I have PCOS and metabolic syndrome so all my weight tends to flock there.
    I've lost 40 pounds so far.

Before:
    5' 8"
    BYwattJ.png

After:
    5' 8"
    EB1z1Z4.jpg
  • MummyHungry
    MummyHungry Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm going to come back here next time I get discouraged. Thank you guys for sharing!
  • rincoglionita
    rincoglionita Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous, and I LURVE your outfit! That dress is bomb, and I might kill for those shoes! :bigsmile:
  • TraceysJourney
    TraceysJourney Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    1yearanniversary.jpg

What a difference, amazing job

Amazing, you look like a totally different person
  • willlywillly
    Options
    You look great...congratulations...you are doing a wonderful job!
  • Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Bumping for some encouragement! Im still trying to shrink my waist. I gain all of my weight in my belly, boobs and shoulders. Ive been doing weight training, so that is helping to lean out my arms and bulk up my legs. I had super skinny legs before (compared to the rest of my body).
    me004-2.jpg
    Before was at 152 pounds and the after was at 137 pounds. Im now 132, I need a new after pic in the same clothes. :smile:
  • danibu98
    danibu98 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    This is an awesome thread! Bump to hopefully post some pics when I'm successful!
  • houlenberg
    houlenberg Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You all look AMAZING! I'm super impressed. I, too, have PCOS and have been an "apple" my entire life. I've lost 53 lbs. since November (tight size 18 to a tight 10/loose 12). I still have about 30-ish lbs. to go, but between eating low carb/high protein and working out 4-5 times/week, I've gone from a definite apple to more of an hourglass. I'm still REALLY hippy, but my waist has come in quite a bit. Really hoping to have a DEFINITE waist when I'm done losing weight! Here's a progression pic (it's a little old, but you get the idea). :)

6325f099-1a0e-415f-8d8b-340b37053823_zps1902f779.jpg
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    bump
  • tiffanyjofisher3
    tiffanyjofisher3 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    This is a great thread for us apple shaped woman.. There is hope of a waist !!!!
  • klb0809
    klb0809 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Charweezie
    Charweezie Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Totally bumping this!!!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    You all look AMAZING! I'm super impressed. I, too, have PCOS and have been an "apple" my entire life. I've lost 53 lbs. since November (tight size 18 to a tight 10/loose 12). I still have about 30-ish lbs. to go, but between eating low carb/high protein and working out 4-5 times/week, I've gone from a definite apple to more of an hourglass. I'm still REALLY hippy, but my waist has come in quite a bit. Really hoping to have a DEFINITE waist when I'm done losing weight! Here's a progression pic (it's a little old, but you get the idea). :)

6325f099-1a0e-415f-8d8b-340b37053823_zps1902f779.jpg

WOW! You are a Supa-STAR and your transformation is stunning, inspirational and just plain tremendous--I'm so proud of you---WOOT!!!!!:drinker: :love: :drinker:
  • Lady_Gwendolyn
    Lady_Gwendolyn Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    bump. love this thread. pix are so inspiring, please please post more if you have had success! Thanx! :smile:
  • acbabbitt
    acbabbitt Posts: 50
    Options
    I love seeing all the pics :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!