WHAT MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY/THIS WEEK???

Options
TorontoDiane
TorontoDiane Posts: 1,413 Member
:smile:

Had a great week going out for dinner with friends.. had a birthday party and spent time catching up on everyone's lives and we all enjoyed ourselves...

it is the simplest things in life that give me the greatest pleasure

what made you happy this week??? :

Replies

• niftyafterfifty
    niftyafterfifty Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Playing with my granddaughter made me happy this week; she is the light of my eyes!
  • Calderon46
    Calderon46 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Speaking with my fitness pals, going Salsa dancing, and going to the Spa this week made me very happy and very greatful!
  • TorontoDiane
    Options
    love your answers girls !!!!

and Debbie you started your week off in such a lovely way with the spa break and dancing as much as you can and you are such a great friend ... glad you enjoyed your week !!!
  • ryansgilbert
    Options
    Highest rolling seven day running mileage since my last race, injury, and surgery. Feels good to be back to the mileage grind and hitting the road with my running group again. Getting to run trails with the group on Sunday morning, too.

AND I get to spend the weekend with my girlfriend.
  • Game8
    Game8 Posts: 442
    Options
    Simply being able to go to the gym, enjoying the final days of good weather, working on my car and having the people I know around me. Yup, all simple things :)
  • Madelinew22
    Options
    i got a card& letter in the mail from my sister who i havent seen in a year and we live 15 hrs apart. :frown: miss my family, i hung up the card
  • tomcat941
    tomcat941 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Recovery from binge eating disorder :D I can make it official if i make it a month i reckon, but i already know that i can do that.
  • TorontoDiane
    Options
    Highest rolling seven day running mileage since my last race, injury, and surgery. Feels good to be back to the mileage grind and hitting the road with my running group again. Getting to run trails with the group on Sunday morning, too.

AND I get to spend the weekend with my girlfriend.

fantastic job on the post surgery... and have fun with the girlfriend and enjoy your weekend
  • TorontoDiane
    Options
    Simply being able to go to the gym, enjoying the final days of good weather, working on my car and having the people I know around me. Yup, all simple things :)

very nice my friend.. have a fanastic weekend
  • TorontoDiane
    Options
    i got a card& letter in the mail from my sister who i havent seen in a year and we live 15 hrs apart. :frown: miss my family, i hung up the card

the 15 hours apart causes a big problem.. maybe a webcam would fix that so you can feel a bit closer... technology is great for things that really matter .. brings us all a bit closer.. I have family overseas too and its amazing when we chat its not the same as being there but it brings a sense of that
  • TorontoDiane
    Options
    Recovery from binge eating disorder :D I can make it official if i make it a month i reckon, but i already know that i can do that.

I congratulate you on your recovery process.. good luck with your journey and putting yourself first.. health and happiness are needed for an amazing life :)
  • Dakota26
    Dakota26 Posts: 132
    Options
    My $1100 pay check.
  • TorontoDiane
    Options
    My $1100 pay check.

that would do it lol !!
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Coaching my kids soccer team and seeing results on the bod.... ;)
  • Dakota26
    Dakota26 Posts: 132
    Options
    My $1100 pay check.

that would do it lol !!

Haha yes
  • TorontoDiane
    Options
    Coaching my kids soccer team and seeing results on the bod.... ;)

double whammy then !!! you did a good job for yourself and those kids !!!
  • Symonep
    Symonep Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I got a new job :)
  • TorontoDiane
    Options
    I got a new job :)

wow good for you... great week for you then !!!!
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Jenny_Taylia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I had a riciulously large amount of money deposisted into my account :glasses: :drinker:
  • Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I got A's in both my classes for the first time ever
    It was 1.5 years with my boyfriend Tuesday and we took the day off and went hiking
    Today my bf texted me something cute to wake me up
    My best friend texted me today becasue I hadn't told her my weight loss last week and she wanted to make sure I was doing ok.