WHAT MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY/THIS WEEK???

Options

Replies

• MakeitAWFUL
    Options
    What makes me happy everyday is when my little girl smiles at me:)
    & whenever I answer the phone she runs up to me, grabs the phone and says hello!
    She's only 18 month, that little voice is adorable!
  • Freedom_Frog
    Options
    Been the man-in-charge at work and getting every1 out of work by noon!
  • Hungrygirl88
    Options
    My birthday was the 24th?? My grandma just got out of the hospital...hopefully won't be back..been in and out for over a month now, my mom is down there helping- I miss her...=\
  • TorontoDiane
    TorontoDiane Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    I had a riciulously large amount of money deposisted into my account :glasses: :drinker:

good for you lol !!
  • TorontoDiane
    Options
    I got A's in both my classes for the first time ever
    It was 1.5 years with my boyfriend Tuesday and we took the day off and went hiking
    Today my bf texted me something cute to wake me up
    My best friend texted me today becasue I hadn't told her my weight loss last week and she wanted to make sure I was doing ok.

great week !!! congrats on the classes and your anniversary with beau and you gotta love best friends !!!
  • TorontoDiane
    Options
    What makes me happy everyday is when my little girl smiles at me:)
    & whenever I answer the phone she runs up to me, grabs the phone and says hello!
    She's only 18 month, that little voice is adorable!

Heather you have it all right there !!!!
  • TorontoDiane
    Options
    Been the man-in-charge at work and getting every1 out of work by noon!

gotta love that !!
  • ZhayneRaye
    Options
    Going a day without drama so far... FINALLY
  • TorontoDiane
    Options
    My birthday was the 24th?? My grandma just got out of the hospital...hopefully won't be back..been in and out for over a month now, my mom is down there helping- I miss her...=\

Happy Belated Birthday to you... mine was the 20th !!! great news on grandma !!!
  • TorontoDiane
    Options
    Going a day without drama so far... FINALLY

yeah !!! drama needs to stay on stage.. but unfortunately it does follow us around sometimes !!!
  • MakeitAWFUL
    Options
    Diane
    You are such a positive person!
    I love it!
    More people should be like you!
  • Brittany3914
    Brittany3914 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Having 3 days of vacation, and taking 2+ hour naps after the gym
    Trying Zumba for the first time
    FINALLY a loss after being stalled for far too long
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Running at 3200ft (where I live):

4 weeks ago I ran 4.72 miles, climbed 282ft in elevation, and ran it at 12:16 min/mile pace.

Today I ran 6.2 miles, climbed 777ft in elevation, and ran it at 10:42 min/mile pace.

Feeling GREAT!
  • allinoelle007
    allinoelle007 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Recovery from binge eating disorder :D I can make it official if i make it a month i reckon, but i already know that i can do that.

Awesome job! I have 36 days binge free and it feels amazing!!! Keep it up, you can make it!
  • rockingallovertheworld
    Options
    Trying on all my holiday clothes and they all fit. It's not been easy losing the weight but so glad I have done it. One week until holiday and husband is treating me to have my nails done. Feel happier in myself than I have for a long time and got some lovely comments from work colleagues this week.:flowerforyou:
  • TorontoDiane
    Options
    Diane
    You are such a positive person!
    I love it!
    More people should be like you!

You are so sweet Heather.. thanks hun .. you are such a gem.. have a goodnight :)
  • nooodll
    nooodll Posts: 38
    Options
    Getting into my size 8 pants!
  • TorontoDiane
    Options
    Having 3 days of vacation, and taking 2+ hour naps after the gym
    Trying Zumba for the first time
    FINALLY a loss after being stalled for far too long

busy week .. glad you had time to dance and nap .. and having a loss is a great feeling !!!
  • TorontoDiane
    Options
    Running at 3200ft (where I live):

4 weeks ago I ran 4.72 miles, climbed 282ft in elevation, and ran it at 12:16 min/mile pace.

Today I ran 6.2 miles, climbed 777ft in elevation, and ran it at 10:42 min/mile pace.

Feeling GREAT!

wow thats amazing ... I am exhausted just reading that.. but I strive to take small steps that make me feel like that must feel.. sheer exhilaration !!!
  • TorontoDiane
    Options
    Trying on all my holiday clothes and they all fit. It's not been easy losing the weight but so glad I have done it. One week until holiday and husband is treating me to have my nails done. Feel happier in myself than I have for a long time and got some lovely comments from work colleagues this week.:flowerforyou:

fantastic feeling to get into those clothes !!! such an accomplishment and you get to pamper yourself soon ... great colleagues you have !!!