WHAT MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY/THIS WEEK???

Options

Replies

• frazzle29
    frazzle29 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm ecstatic that I didn't break my jaw on Monday!! :)
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I got a new bedding set, black out curtains and matching pretty curtains. :yawn:

yeah new bed set and a butt less than 40 inches... good for you !!! will let you know when I get to that ... will do a happy dance !!

My butt is the one thing that seems disproportionately large for my height weight so I am super excited for it to be shrinking. Good thing big butts are in! (I am 5'2 and 130 lbs)
  • rayjess
    rayjess Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Woke up today!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I love questions like this! Helps me focus on the positive stuff.

This Week: I feel like the lower back strain that has kept me from running all week may be starting to heal! I miss cardio - I've only been able to do some stretches and light walking.

Today: OP asked me to think about the things that made me happy. :bigsmile:
  • dumbbanana
    Options
    It was an especially ****ty week, when it rains it pours, but an unexpected hug from my teenager this morning and my daughter telling me that her teacher is pretty but not as pretty as me put a smile on my face today.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    My own forum posts make me happy.
  • TorontoDiane
    TorontoDiane Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Buying new heels. :)

yeah sexy indulgence
  • TorontoDiane
    Options
    My awesome chiropractor finally unlocked a clusterf**k in the middle of my back on Wednesday that has been stuck for almost 20 years, and it feels amazing. Went for a long, fast walk yesterday and it didn't bunch up on me once! Now maybe I can start working situps into my routine.

your new best friend that chiropractor .. good for you to feel great after 20 years
  • TorontoDiane
    Options
    I didn't go over my calories or skip a workout all week. :smile:

good for you !!!! that deserves a high-5

Thanks so much!!

you are welcome !!
  • TorontoDiane
    Options
    Bacon

funny !
  • TorontoDiane
    Options
    I'm ecstatic that I didn't break my jaw on Monday!! :)

were you doing something that should have broken your jaw??
  • TorontoDiane
    Options
    I got a new bedding set, black out curtains and matching pretty curtains. :yawn:

yeah new bed set and a butt less than 40 inches... good for you !!! will let you know when I get to that ... will do a happy dance !!

My butt is the one thing that seems disproportionately large for my height weight so I am super excited for it to be shrinking. Good thing big butts are in! (I am 5'2 and 130 lbs)

well thank god for big butts being in cause I certainly have one lol
  • TorontoDiane
    Options
    Woke up today!

thats a bonus considering the alternative !!!
  • TorontoDiane
    Options
    I love questions like this! Helps me focus on the positive stuff.

This Week: I feel like the lower back strain that has kept me from running all week may be starting to heal! I miss cardio - I've only been able to do some stretches and light walking.

Today: OP asked me to think about the things that made me happy. :bigsmile:

yes I felt it was needed in here !!! you are moving around so good for you !!! I need to get my butt in gear this weekend and do the same !!
  • daryabella
    Options
    Getting some new loose-leaf tea from teavana :)
  • TorontoDiane
    Options
    It was an especially ****ty week, when it rains it pours, but an unexpected hug from my teenager this morning and my daughter telling me that her teacher is pretty but not as pretty as me put a smile on my face today.

thats what it is all about !!!
  • TorontoDiane
    Options
    Getting some new loose-leaf tea from teavana :)

delicious !!!!
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Today, my fiance finally was offered a job in his field! I am also down 2 lbs this week. AND I won $20 on a scratch off lotto ticket tonight!

Life is good <3
  • Cervantest
    Cervantest Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I hate that my 19 yo daughter was sick but I was so happy when she walked into the kitchen and said, "mama, I need you to hold me." Made me feel like a million bucks!
  • m0ll3pprz
    m0ll3pprz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Cuddle time with my little boys. Listening to them giggle while they play. :laugh: My warm, cozy wool socks on a chilly fall day!