WHAT MADE YOU HAPPY TODAY/THIS WEEK???

Options

Replies

• joebob66
    Options
    it really makes me happy to see such positive threads, i love the fact that you respond to everyone! that makes me happy, instead of reading all of the negativity out here
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    The fact that I'm making progress in making a lifestyle change. The fact that I have a plan to keep it going. The fact that it really isn't all that hard. I'm about to finish my seventh week, so I realize it's not been a really long time yet but this is the longest I've gone with a true lifestyle change without feeling deprived, frustrated on a daily basis, irritated I can't eat like other people, etc. It feels doable, and sustainable.
  • joebob66
    Options
    My birthday was the 24th?? My grandma just got out of the hospital...hopefully won't be back..been in and out for over a month now, my mom is down there helping- I miss her...=\

Happy Belated Birthday to you... mine was the 20th !!! great news on grandma !!!
  • TorontoDiane
    TorontoDiane Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Getting into my size 8 pants!

yeah !!!! I am sure you rock size 8 !!!
  • joebob66
    Options
    My birthday was the 24th?? My grandma just got out of the hospital...hopefully won't be back..been in and out for over a month now, my mom is down there helping- I miss her...=\

Happy Belated Birthday to you... mine was the 20th !!! great news on grandma !!!

hey, my birthday is october 20th, although i think i might be older than you, my son is 23.
  • tammic70
    Options
    Getting the keys to my new house! Finally moving out of my second story apartment:happy:
  • TorontoDiane
    Options
    it really makes me happy to see such positive threads, i love the fact that you respond to everyone! that makes me happy, instead of reading all of the negativity out here

thanks I am trying to keep up with everyone that says something on here.. and I agree with your comments about needing positive threads on here...

we need to smile more.. be happy and appreciate everything that comes our way !!!
  • TorontoDiane
    Options

Hi Joe, no I am older than you lol but thanks for the compliment and happy birthday !!!! we have a great birthday !!! mind you I am going hollywood style now.. deducting years instead of adding them.. so soon I will be a teenager myself

hey, my birthday is october 20th, although i think i might be older than you, my son is 23.
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I am clumbsy. My hubby kisses my bruises and asks me if I'm okay. Even though he could laugh (its usually quite a cartoon like event) he worries.
    (Prob cause I got one arm, and while he was away for army stuff for 6 months, I dislocated my only good arm and had to stay with my mom, it tore him up)

And, he made a special trip out of his way to a store he hates to get my chocolate :love: on his off day.

he is a good man.
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options

thanks I am trying to keep up with everyone that says something on here.. and I agree with your comments about needing positive threads on here...

we need to smile more.. be happy and appreciate everything that comes our way !!!

and I agree with her. Happy threads and happy ppl make me happy too!
  • suenix24
    suenix24 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I turned 45 this week and I am much happier, healthier and more active than I was on my 44th birthday! :smile:
  • TorontoDiane
    Options
    The fact that I'm making progress in making a lifestyle change. The fact that I have a plan to keep it going. The fact that it really isn't all that hard. I'm about to finish my seventh week, so I realize it's not been a really long time yet but this is the longest I've gone with a true lifestyle change without feeling deprived, frustrated on a daily basis, irritated I can't eat like other people, etc. It feels doable, and sustainable.

good for you on this lifestyle change.. I see such positive results on my friends on here.. I joined in August of this year and am committed to putting myself first as well.. so congrats !!!
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    I had a really crappy week. My father's will...meeting with my daughter's teachers to discuss her learning disabilities....not much time to exercise. And yet, I count my blessings and thank God I'm still alive. I have a wonderful husband, beautiful children, great supportive friends here on MFP, and a job I love. I think an attitude of gratitude goes a long way toward fighting the "Woe is me!" blues. :smile:
  • TorontoDiane
    Options
    Getting the keys to my new house! Finally moving out of my second story apartment:happy:

so happy for your new home.. enjoy it and create wonderful memories there !!!
  • ANewBeginning8512
    Options
    Got my old job back. Making sweet changes to my life. Oh and him making me cum like crazy. :blushing: :wink: boo
  • TorontoDiane
    Options
    I am clumbsy. My hubby kisses my bruises and asks me if I'm okay. Even though he could laugh (its usually quite a cartoon like event) he worries.
    (Prob cause I got one arm, and while he was away for army stuff for 6 months, I dislocated my only good arm and had to stay with my mom, it tore him up)

And, he made a special trip out of his way to a store he hates to get my chocolate :love: on his off day.

he is a good man.

seems he lucked out in the woman department too.. and I am clumsy big time too lol .. broke a few bones along the way.. but I try to be upright as much as possible lol .. sorry about your dislocation.. hope you are doing well now... a man who showers his girl with chocolate when she needs it .. is A-OK in my book :)
  • TorontoDiane
    Options

your weight loss is quite the achievement too !!! congrats on that

and I agree with her. Happy threads and happy ppl make me happy too!
  • TorontoDiane
    Options
    I turned 45 this week and I am much happier, healthier and more active than I was on my 44th birthday! :smile:

Happy Birthday ... lots of birthday people this week on here !!!!
  • TorontoDiane
    Options
    I had a really crappy week. My father's will...meeting with my daughter's teachers to discuss her learning disabilities....not much time to exercise. And yet, I count my blessings and thank God I'm still alive. I have a wonderful husband, beautiful children, great supportive friends here on MFP, and a job I love. I think an attitude of gratitude goes a long way toward fighting the "Woe is me!" blues. :smile:

sorry to hear about your rough week.. when we have rough patches in life.. and we all do... its great to see we have friends, family and our buddies on here to help us thru those times... and being positive is definitely the way to go !!!
  • wildcat808
    wildcat808 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    volunteer work and the gym! also, i finished a painting and i'm pretty happy about how it turned out.