100 pounds GONE FOREVER!!!

Options

Replies

• Kgerber777
    Kgerber777 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Love that your fam got on board with you! I have started this journey solo but my husband is slowly getting onboard. He eats the same as always most of the time, but is open to eating healthy meals when I cook them for us, and goes for walks with me a few nights a week. =)

Congrats on all you have accomplished, you are such an inspiration!
  • RRBww
    RRBww Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • barbre64
    barbre64 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look amazing! So proud of you and your DH!!!
  • joeboland
    joeboland Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Very well done! Welcome to the century club!
  • LaceyRuth
    LaceyRuth Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    you guys are gorgeous
  • Alecia329
    Alecia329 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration!! My Husband and I are starting our weight loss journey together and I can't wait to share this with him later!
  • Gska17
    Gska17 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Awwww, this post made me so happy! I'm thrilled for the both of you. :blush:
  • IrenaKaraman
    IrenaKaraman Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Great story! Very inspiring & congratulations to both of you! I have a question- what did you do with your old clothes? Did you get rid of it? I did my loss I had to do & reached my ideal weight, look great, feel healthy, strong etc.... It took me 6months just to get them out of my closet. Now I keep them in boxes, 1year already, because I can't let it go. I don't think I will ever go back to old me but there is always "what if" I get somehow out of control again & I need it. Did you have the same issue?
  • sakapona
    sakapona Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow! Huge transformation! Amazing! Verrrrry inspiring. That's how much more I need to lose!
  • bootcamp85
    bootcamp85 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You both almost made me cry...
    you both look so happy...
    You both look absolutely fantastic...
    What a SEXY couple.......WTG
  • chadisallin70
    chadisallin70 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your inspiring story!! I am 2 months into my transformation but only started using MFP a month ago. My wife and I are trying to do a lifestyle change together. Hadn't got her on here yet but she's doing good on her own so far. Really hope to get her here soon. It's much easier to keep track! I started at 285 and am about 264 now. Since I'm only 5'10"...got a long way to go...but excited to finally be committed to the journey!

Congrats to both you and your husband. Awesome accomplishments!
  • tmt2003
    tmt2003 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, your kind words really brightened my day! If I can do it, anyone can. I have had a but of a set back with my maintenance but I'm still here and still going!

Irena - I did get rid of ALL my clothes, except for the brown pants in my original post (just as a reminder). I can't/won't go back to those sizes!

Chadisallin70 - my husband is 5'11' and was close to your starting weight in his before pic in my first post. His most recent pic he is about 210. Congrats to you and your wife, it's so nice to do together! I could not have done it without my husbands support! He didn't join MFP at first either, keep at it!
  • tmt2003
    tmt2003 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    tmt2003 wrote: »
    Thank you! I have had some set backs but still manage to keep plugging along with my DH :smile:

A more recent picture:
    ht2603cfu2q0.jpg

• jpe54
    jpe54 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    So inspiring, I've started and stopped many times, still no success, but reading your story really helps. Awesome
  • franklin505
    franklin505 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You have gone from an attractive women to a stunning women, well done, you both look amazing and are an inspiration.
  • mrsghosh
    mrsghosh Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Success stories keep me motivated ..thanks for inspiring
  • avanhull87
    avanhull87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    tmt2003 wrote: »
    My story in sis typical of a lot of people here. I think the last time I was a normal weight, I was 5 years old. After years of yo-yo dieting, struggling with infertility, 2 rounds of IVF, a twin pregnancy and several major depressions I had reached 256 pounds (I’m 5’5”). I started in March of 2011 just trying to eat less and exercise. I was going at it blindly, I had no idea how much “less” to eat or how much exercise was “enough”. A friend introduced me to MFP and it just clicked. I never turned back!
    Today I weighed in at 155 pounds!! I went from wearing a size 24 to a size 10!!

Untitled3.jpg

My whole lifestyle has changed and I will never go back to that person I was a year and a half ago. My family is healthier and happier. We are an active family now and my boys get to enjoy things like go swimming with their parents, bike rides, kayaking and hiking trips. My DH has been on this journey with me and has lost 72 pounds of his own. He is amazing and I love him so much and I am so proud of him too!!

Todd.jpg

It took me about 18 months. I had to change up what I was doing several times along the way. Right now I eat around my BMR and do 30 minutes of cardio 4 times a week and ST 2x a week. My daily diet is not perfect and I enjoy the occasional “free day,” but try not to go crazy. I hit “pause” and “reset” a few times, but I never, not once allowed myself to even consider giving up. Not for one second.

I’m just a regular person. I was overweight my whole life! I am a busy wife and mom, I work full-time. I love junk food and I still don’t particularly like exercise, but I am dedicated to a better life for myself and my family. I am 5 pounds away from “normal” and 15 pounds from my ultimate goal, something I never thought would be possible! Seriously, if I can do this anyone can! Don’t ever give up! Good luck to you all!!!

pants.jpg
    dress-2.jpg
    turners.jpg

Thats awesome your story trully inspires me thanks!!!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! What a good-looking couple!

You really are amazing. Very inspiring journey!
  • BabyPhat90713
    BabyPhat90713 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You both look amazing. Great job. Wish I could get my husband on board with me. Congrats!!!
  • Nazy_Ak
    Nazy_Ak Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Supporting each other on this journey must have been crucial to your success. Very well done indeed!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!