Sixers Valentine Vixens WK 2

Options

Replies

• pamh5555
    pamh5555 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have not been on the last week. My husband got sever virtigo and pretty much was like a baby and needed 24/ 7 care for a couple of days. No exercise this week, not enough water, not enough sleep. well, not making my mini goal of under 200 by Feb 1 but I am okay with that. will update my goals to be 189 lbs by March 1.

Starting Weight - Dec 1 - 215
    Current Weight - Jan 29 - 202
    Goal Weight by March 1 - 189 lbs
    Final Goal Weight by Dec 1 - 125 maintained
  • greenerme
    Options
    B. Feel better! One night I knew I was going to the bar with friends so I decided to save as many calories as I could... ended up sick as a dog before the night was over... now, when I know I am going out I just try to get in some extra exercise in the am... so I don't end up drinking on an empty stomach... worst feeling in the world... :sick: I am sure you will feel better today!!!
  • its_B
    its_B Posts: 491
    Options
    Hello Sixers! I am feeling much better! Thanks for the well wishes Em haha!

So I thought I would do a couple personals, Dont have time for all of em but I can do a few!

Em- ya TOTALLY learned my lesson on that one. haha Boo to the house situation! I certainly hope things are finally going to come to a close on that! I understand how frustrating it is looking for a ssafe place to live! I will be doing it in Florida in the fall, not looking forward to that!

Kristin - HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND! That loss will def. stick if you keep up the good work!!

Cathy - *hugs* I hope things work out!!!!! I really hope he feels better!!!!

lula- HAVE FUN!!!! haha have a drink for me!

Kel - KEEP UP THE AWESOME SHREDDING!!! haha and I am the biggest Klutz in the world!

Amy S - how are you today!?!?

And to the rest of you sixers I hope you are having a fun and healthy friday! and I hope we all show losses for tuesday!!!! HAVE GOOD WEEKENDS!
  • drtamm
    drtamm Posts: 427
    Options
    Hey ladies!! Thanks for the support. I'm at work reading the post. Glad everyone is doing well. I feel tired today! Not enough sleep over the past two days! I'll come and do personal this weekend! YAY, I don't go back to work until Wed so I get to have some personal time w/ my sixers!!!

Cathy- Yes you are right they do use it for PCOS. My mom says that what I need to take. :)

Take care,

Tamm
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Hey Kids,

No shred report today. Sorry. I worked my butt off today at work and burned over 1600 cals today. I am tired, sore, and down right beat. I just got in a few ago. I made my way down to feed the cows and now its almost dark. I haven't touched my house yet or done any of my chores. So far I have only eaten 440 cals today, so I think a glass of wine or two might be in order tonight.

Just a few personals as Tony just walked in from his day.

Cathy - Hang in there girl. I know its hard right now. It sounds like your hubby works for the same type of idiots that Tony works for. They screw with his pay and job all the time. He works for a cousin and has for about 9 years. And they are always making things impossible. Hopefully your hubby will be better soon. Kudos for still trying to get your workouts in. I sure hope you don't catch it.

Amylou and Amy (pdx) Congrats to both of you on your new jobs!!!!!

Amyls Keep up the great workout. I bet your weigh in will be awesome this week.

Verda Hey you must be my carbon copy. LOL Yes - Hot flashes, night sweats, and built the same - muscles and a tom boy additude or should I say country girl additude. I live on 10 acres in a small town in the serria foothills just below the snow level. Even though we get snow 4 to 5 times a year. I have a small landscape business and could use someone like you that is willing to get out there and do it. (aka GET R DONE) Are you close by? If so be here on Monday 8am.....oxoxo

Lula Enjoy your night with the girls. And also the quiet time after. Can't wait to here the details.

Would love to do more personals but Tony keeps trying to talk with me while I am typing so I sould go. I also need to start dinner. Will check in tomarrow. And yes tomarrow there will be a shred report.

Love to you all
    Kel:heart:
  • amyls8710
    Options
    Kristin- hey girl ! I always weigh tooo .... but i dont like to get my hopes up and post it ... cuz sometimes fluid makes you go up or down ! hehe ! im hoping to be down !!!!! unless i gain muscle or something but im working hard !

Primalb- good luck this weekend ! i find it more of a challenge then through the week too ! but we can do it !

Cathy-- Im so sorry your hubby is still so sick ! that sucks ! wow that sounds serious about DH work ! yikes ! your being such a GREAT wife !

Verda- WAY TO GO on t he working out ! and i chuckled at your comment of a boyish figure ! i checked your pics out when you said that hahah and YOU DO NOT have a boyish figure hahah !

Kel -- i agree with everyone... the main thing is you GOT thru it ! keep it up and you will be a pro at it !!!!! way to go on three weekss of shredding ! yay for yard work ! that always makes you feel like you did a few days work ! haha thanks for the support !

izzypup-- Howare you ?!?!?

Lorna-- hahahahah I love that little graphic ! hahah ! thats so how i feel like i look some days hahaha ! although my hubby says i can JUMP out of bed so quick ! hahaha he takes a while ! he is 14 years older then me !

Em- im sorry your work thing had loads of unhealthy FOODS! hey avoiding SOMETHING is great ! its hard to say no when its staring you in the face ! glad your feeling better from your tummy bug ! THEY ARE NO FUn !

B- im so sorry you drank on an empty stomach ! i really cant say i kno how you feel haha as i dont really drink.... but i hope your feeling back to your regular self ! sometimes you need some time to unwind ...... next time EAT something hehehe sorry you missed your zumba class : ( ....

Pam- im so sorry about your hubby ! what is up with the husbands on the board hahah they are all ill ! Sometimes life steps in ! !! keep up the great work !

Tamm-- hope you get some better sleep tonight and over the weekend !

~~~~~

I am so proud .... i went on date night with my hubby and had planned to eat something a little unhealthy..... but fate stepped in .... and the restaurant had buffett tonight which meant NO set menu .... but the buffett was nothing but healthy foods so i was able to have a salad, one dinner roll, one slice of roast beef, 1/2 cup of mushroom rice, fresh green beans and a small 1/2 slice of pineapple upside down cake ... for LESS calories then what i originally was going to order ! so yay i ended up UNDER calories instead of over and feel great because i went out and ate healthy

WOOHOOo !
    tomorrow is FIRM workout day ! and my flirty girl fit should be here next week soemtime ! cant wait to try that out !

Cant wait for Tuesdays weigh in ! i gotta drink LOTS of water this weekend !
  • izzypup
    izzypup Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    thanks for asking Amy.... I am fine but I am at the age where I never know if Tom is coming over... LOL Every 4 months, 2.5 months, whenever it wants to. By the way Tom is back! Like a bad dream! So I am crampy and crabby. Worked extremely hard this week and missing my very best friend who moved away. OOOOHHHH so moody! YUK I don't really turn to food for comfort. In fact it just the opposite. I don't eat. But I did today and almost made it to my calories goal. Yesterday when i got home i was tired, it was 8:30, and I was over 500 calories under. So I ate cheerios at 9 at nite.
    Sorry I am venting right now. Frustrated!
    Sandy
  • amyls8710
    Options
    Sandy -- ill be thinking of you ..... i kno what its like to lose best friends...living on an island ... you get used to people coming and going .... in some ways .... but in others you always tell yourself NOT TO OPEN up ... n then you do open up and it always happens AGAIN! its hard...... im sorry you are havin probs with TOM ..... my mommy went thru that this past year ..... but thankfully she has been 6 months now wihtout ne sign of it ..... so maybe she is done ! good luck this weekend !
  • Redneckwoman
    Options
    Well Izzypup- welcome to my world and it souns like Verda world too! HERES TO MENOPAUSE...i think? oxox

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Well Izzypup- welcome to my world and it souns like Verda world too! HERES TO MENOPAUSE...i think? oxox

Kel, Is this a toast to menopause? How much wine have you had? LOL
  • amypyr
    amypyr Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    It's snowing here!! They're calling for 4 inches which means that for us, we're snowed in tomorrow. That's great news for the kids, and great news for my living room! It will finally be put back together since dh won't be able to come up with an excuse . . . at least, not a good one! :wink:

Finally got back on my exercise DVD today. I did the warm-up and circuit 1. I also walked to pick up the kids from school. Why is it I know how good I feel after exercising, but I still have problems most days getting motivated enough to exercise?!:grumble: I guess since it's not a habit yet.

I don't have time for personals tonight, but since we're "snowed in" I should be on here tomorrow. Have a great night! :flowerforyou:
  • amyls8710
    Options
    Kel & Verda-- id be toasting for sure if you could say goodbye to tOM forever hahahaha !

Amy *pyr*- aw i saw the big snow storm over the news..... yay for DH being stuck home so he can get the living room back to sorts ! its strange to think people get snowed in (i live in the bahamas ... ive never seen snow) good for you for getting thru the warm up and circuit 1 ... its better than nothing ! im proud of you ! i think once it becomes a habit ....

AFM:
    today is my FIRM day ..... !!!! yay !
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Kel & Verda-- id be toasting for sure if you could say goodbye to tOM forever hahahaha !

Amy *pyr*- aw i saw the big snow storm over the news..... yay for DH being stuck home so he can get the living room back to sorts ! its strange to think people get snowed in (i live in the bahamas ... ive never seen snow) good for you for getting thru the warm up and circuit 1 ... its better than nothing ! im proud of you ! i think once it becomes a habit ....

AFM:
    today is my FIRM day ..... !!!! yay !
    I agree with saying "goodbye" to this female crap for good!!!
    Amy? You live in the Bahama's? I will treat you to snow and you can treat me to balmy weather ok? What and When do you get "BAD" weather? Is it two seasons? Sunny and Rainy? Have you lived on the island your whole life? I would love to be on one for even a whole month! LOL I hope your FIRM day goes well and you go for a nice walk for cardio and sunshine. I can just feel the sunshine mmmmm how nice!! Have a good day!
    Verda
  • drtamm
    drtamm Posts: 427
    Options
    Amy.... Enjoy the firm today!!! :)

I wish I could get rid of my TOM, Ive been plotting since it came!!! LOL.

WE have snow in VA so I'm off to play some!!!

Ttyl love ya sixers!!

Tamm
  • izzypup
    izzypup Posts: 341 Member
    Options

Kel, Is this a toast to menopause? How much wine have you had? LOL

thanks for the thoughts.... I don't usually care about it but you never know when Tom will visit. Of course the waking up at 3:30 in the morning sweating like you just worked out for an hour. It is also the only time i really have cravings... And it's chocolate, but i just have one guaridelli square in a day and just for a few days I agree with you all... TOM should just go away. He's like the crappy boyfriend who keeps calling. He just calls less and less now. LOL
    Tamm- St. Louis missed the snow but we got the cold and the clouds.
    Amy- Is the firm the rocker thing? I just bought one and just started to try it. I still have to be minimal because of my foot but OMG my butt was sore. Does anyone know the calories it burns? i treated like a 4-6 inch step aerobic.

Chat later everyone.... Sandy
  • its_B
    its_B Posts: 491
    Options
    Happy Saturday Sixers!!!

So I have had a very unusual 24 hours. I got asked to babysit last night, then she cancelled so I went hope intended to take a short nap, ended up sleeping til 1030! which is 30 minutes after my gym closes :( So I didnt make it to the gym! :(

Well I woke up early, got to the gym a little early for Zumba! I made a friend :P and I had a GREAT zumba class, it was REALLY packed today too!!! SO MANY PEOPLE! Well I forgot my ipod at home so i couldnt do my W1D4 of C25k so instead i took a great shower, and came to work. Well I forgot to pack food so I am starving right now.

Well I was suppose to babysit tonight, and i just got a text saying they had to cancel! It appears their son has a fever and an upper respiratory infection!!! :( Poor baby! he is only two! awwwww

So for the first time in FOREVER I have a saturday night off and I have NO idea what to do with myself! I know I am going to go to the gym to do my run, but besides that I really dont know what to do with myself! haha.

tomorrow mum and i are going grocery shopping, Plus I have to do LOTS of cleaning, as I have a friend coming over and staying the night so she can come try Zumba with me on Monday morning!

So I am going to do personals here in a little bit need to finish up some work first haha!
    B
  • amypyr
    amypyr Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Hello Sixers! We're going as a family to go play in the snow, and then take a walk through the neighborhood! :happy:
  • amyls8710
    Options
    Amy (pyr)-- enjoy playing out in the snow !!!!!

B- Have a great night ! woohooo for zumba and later a run at the gym ! so proud of you !

Sandy -- i dont have the new rocker one ... i have the old step one.... and they are HIGH impact aerobics and strength.... so all you gotta do is find out how many calories are burned doing high impact aerobics..... !!!! its ALOT ! way to go !!!!

Tamm-- have a fun day !

verda-- hehe .... yea we have rainy, hot and sometimes COOL (if a cold front comes thru) ! .... but thats not every year ..... Yes ive lived here my entire life except for a year in college in fL .... !! My entire family dating back about four generations live here ! their parents and grandparents were from ireland and england ! I love it !

The firm was awesome !
    be back later
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    hello...

tiff how did the test go?

i haven't eaten great for a few days now. not sure what that scale will say. haven't exercised either. going to gym tomorrow. DH is finally feeling better today. he slept most of the night. has good drugs now too.

we just had baked potatoes piled high with broccoli, mushrooms, onions, sloppy joe mix, a little cheese and sour cream. so good and only ate until i was full and put the rest in the fridge until tomorrow. i am on this veggie kick. good thing. went and bought a bunch today.

need to get some things done around here.

later
  • Redneckwoman
    Options
    Okay girls I quickely looked through all the post and so badly would like to reply but have no time as we are late for dinner at our good friends house. I do have a Shred report : Day2 level 3 = 22 days of shredding. I am not going to post food this weekend due to out night out and tomarrow I spend the day at a bridal fair with my daughter Then wine tasting and lunch. I do have some returns coming your ladies directions after reading the quick posts I did. You all are characters!!! And make a tuff day SMILE!!!! I love you guys....oxoxoxoxooxoxooxoxox