Sixers Valentine Vixens WK 2

Options
123457»

Replies

• amyls8710
    Options
    Hey girls ! HAPPY SUNDAY !

hows everyone doing ?!?!?!

I love today cuz my husband is home with us .... we get laundry done.... Its church day!

I did my firm yesterday ! it felt great ! I weighed last night and I was less then i was this morning hahahahaha so I know its fluid ! I GOTTA step up my water for a day or two ! and keep close track of my calories.... yesterday afternoon i was nit-picking hahah ! which is SO NOT GOOD ! hahah one goldfish, two candies, one little chocolate, one pistachio hahahahah ! I KNOW it probably didnt end up equaling THAT much but still I CAUGHT myself... after the pistachio and was LIKE NO NOT ANOTHER THING ! and then we had a good dinner, salad, steak, small baked potato, veggies ! and just water after dinner ! Soooo today im going to church and then will probably do a good walking DVD later when the baby naps ! a good 2 mile one or something ! ... my mom said she had a 3 mile i think i may borrow ! ..... and Im going to eat a little under calories today to make up for yesterdays snacking !!! JUST IN CASE ! hehe ! and tomorrow definately DRINK LOTS OF WATER TOO ! so thats my game plan for weigh in ! hahahah it really was the first day i did SNACK like that in THREE weeks of being on mfp haha ! so im proud that i stopped myself ! and only ate one of each thing hahah !

BE BACK LATER GIRLS !
    HOPING FOR GOOD NUMBERS :) (equalling any kind of loss hahah = good in my book) !
  • izzypup
    izzypup Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone!!! The SUN is out!!!! Yea!!! It has been so cloudy here in St. Louis, but it is still very cold. I swear I struggle with sun deprivation. Regardless of TOM visiting i still made one more lb this week. I am happy! I am also really working very hard to drink alllll my water. I struggle with that. Yesterday i did!!!!!!!

I go back to the doc next week about my foot. I am hoping that I will get to use

Amy- good for you. It is hard not to snack when it's sitting there, so to only pick on instead of a handful is great, stopping altogether takes extreme willpower. Good for you!

Kel- I see different people chatting about "shredding", what is that?

Take care everyone
    Sandy
  • ali258
    ali258 Posts: 403
    Options
    Hello!

I'm snowed in! I've been stuck in my apartment all weekend, which is good for getting work done, but bad for going on walks. My weight is just dancing around between 225-230 like I've got a little wall to jump over at 225 and I can't seem to jump it. I'm getting back to eating mostly Weight Watchers Core foods -- lean meats, soy products, fruits, veggies, no processed foods. I lost a bunch of weight two weeks in a row when I was sticking to it, but this past week, I've been eating more non-Core foods (not bad food, but stuff like bagel thins, graham crackers, and peanut butter). I know Emmie mentioned before that she is just kinda sensitive to processed carbs, and I think I am too. I feel so bloated when I'm eating white flour and sugar, even if I am in a reasonable calorie range. It might also help if I ever drank water. I mostly drink coffee (usually a soy latte or a McDonald's iced coffee -- both fine on calories), and decaf tea with splenda. I figure the tea is kinda like water, but I know the splenda isn't so good.

Well, I'm roasting some zucchini for lunch (with soy chicken and brown rice), and then working for the rest of the day.

I hope everyone else is having nice weather!

-Alison
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    ok, thanks DH i don't feel well at all today. the bathroom and i are becoming close friends already. i should be able to read a book, while in there. LOL. just ate lunch didn't settle well.

going to curl up on couch.

later
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I'm snowed in! I've been stuck in my apartment all weekend, which is good for getting work done, but bad for going on walks. My weight is just dancing around between 225-230 like I've got a little wall to jump over at 225 and I can't seem to jump it. I'm getting back to eating mostly Weight Watchers Core foods -- lean meats, soy products, fruits, veggies, no processed foods. I lost a bunch of weight two weeks in a row when I was sticking to it, but this past week, I've been eating more non-Core foods (not bad food, but stuff like bagel thins, graham crackers, and peanut butter). I know Emmie mentioned before that she is just kinda sensitive to processed carbs, and I think I am too. I feel so bloated when I'm eating white flour and sugar, even if I am in a reasonable calorie range. It might also help if I ever drank water. I mostly drink coffee (usually a soy latte or a McDonald's iced coffee -- both fine on calories), and decaf tea with splenda. I figure the tea is kinda like water, but I know the splenda isn't so good.

Well, I'm roasting some zucchini for lunch (with soy chicken and brown rice), and then working for the rest of the day.

I hope everyone else is having nice weather!

-Alison
    Hi Alison,
    Good job at changing up the food program! I too am carb sensitive, I rarely eat bread because I bloat terrible. I think it is yeast but I need to watch ALL carbs. Your meal sounds yummy!! If you can not get outside for the walk, push aside the coffee table and use your living room as a gym, no excuses YOU can do this! Set a timer, put on fast music and MOVE IT ,MOVE IT, and Move It some more. March in place, do kicks to the front-to the side-to the back, jumpin jax, hop front, hop back , hop up and down, walk it ,jog it, squat it and just get your groove on girl!! You don't have to go outside to move and sweat! I'll be waiting to hear of your workout! Also fill that gallon jug of water and KEEP on drinking!!! Yeah girl I am cheering YOU on!!
    Verda
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    will someone post the link to next week's thread??.......... :bigsmile:
  • pdxmomof2
    Options
    Are you coming back to us?? I hope so!

Well, its been a LOOONNNGGG weekend! Oldest son almost fainted on Saturday while we were at Old Navy. Got some food in him and thought all would be well but about 3 hours later the fever hit. 102.5. He is 14 and almost 6 ft tall so 102.5 is high for an "adult". Thank goodness SIL is a nurse practitioner so I can go to her for advice. Tylenol and motrin did little for the fever yesterday. Today was better until tonight. Fever is back. So, to the doc we go tomorrow! SIL took a look at his throat and didnt like what she saw. I was surprised as he ate like a horse(teenager) despite the fever.

So, I didnt get alot of opportunity to take care of me this weekend. No big deal except for the eating good went out the window. What can you do?! Kids come first!

Here's to a better week:drinker: (water of course:laugh:)
  • amyls8710
    Options
    Good morning sixers ! Weigh in tomorrow ..... !!!!! hoping for some kind of loss especially with all the working out !

Sandy -- thats awesome that your down another lb despite of TOM ! i think we can conquer him once and for all ! haha ! thanks ... I tell ya ... I RATHER it be in the house so i can learn will power and strength when it comes to that .... because if i just keep the house snackless.... ( i only buy healthy snacks anyways ) .... but i feel like i wont know what to do when the baby is older and eventually there had to be snacks in the house hahhah with TWO men in the house (my baby boy and my hubby hahah) ! so im learning one day at a time !

Alison- way to go on switching to CORE on weight watchers... way to go ! i have found if i dont eat a well rounded diet ... some healthy carbs, some protein, lots of veggies, fruits, WATER WATER WATER ! i dont lose anything ! funny how we all are different and react to the SAME foods differently !

Cathy -- awww THAT SUCKS ! thats what you get for being SUCH A GREAT WIFE HEHEHE ! ..... I HOPE YOU GET BETTER ASAP ! it is no fun being sick to your stomach ! but WAY TO GO for getting some reading in hahah ! xoxo

Verda-- I LOVE YOUR last resort workout strategy ..... I HAVE SO MANY DVD tapes ! i love working out inside ! I always get self conscious (even when i was 152 lbs) hahah ! So im able to work out ... work HARD .... and it works for me ! great advice !

Pedalhound-- did they make a new thread yet for this coming week??

Amy(pdx)- wow what a scary weekend for you ! Hope the doc figures out whats wrong with your son! Ill be thinking of you today ! its so scary when your kids are sick ! I so agree... kids come first .... but always remember too .... WE HAVE TO BE HEALTHY to put our kids first haha ! although i know you kno that girl ! XOXO .... and YES WATER WATER WATER ! i need to do better this coming week with water !

Well I started myw eek out fabulous !
    Got up 6am ... gave the baby his bottle... and then did my 50 (YES FIFTY) minute firm workout ! total muscle shaping with light weights ! The entire thing i kept saying LAST CHANCE WORKOUT ! hahahahah ! Sooooo...... I was excited..... ! and my mom gave me a leslie sansone FIVE day workout dvd .... five walks on one dvd.... so when the baby naps later this afternoon ill do day one of that ! ive been wanting something like that ! so i can do walking five days a week when baby naps.... and then firm THREE days a week (M, W & F) mornings before he wakes up !

I just indulged in a cup of diet ocean spray and a fiber plus Antioxidant bar ! (i am out of milk ... no more milk on the island until tuesday or wednesday) hahahah ! YES we only get shipments of food ONCE A WEEK so what you dont get then ... YOUR NOT GETTING haha (in terms of fresh veggies, fruits, milk ETC) !

Be back later to check on everyone !
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies! I started the thread for this next week and weighed-in early! I couldn't resist after weighing myself this morning! If it changes by tomorrow, I'll adjust! Here's the link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/79458-sixers-valentine-vixens-week-3
  • greenerme
    Options
    Morning Ladies. So this weekend was both good and bad... Sat. I did great and stayed within my calories... Sun. not so much. So I am hoping to do extra well today so Tuesday I see a loss... although TOM might have something to say about that... boooo... :grumble: :laugh: Anyways, I hope you ladies are ready for a new week... I sure am... heres to big losses this week!!!! :drinker:
  • pamh5555
    pamh5555 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Well, was really off my game last week because of sick hubby. I really had to take care of him. Gained two pounds, did no exercise except 2 miles on friday. I have no idea on calories or water.

Today is a new day. Bought the ea active and love it.

exercise - Did 2 miles on the walk away the pounds.
    did 27 minutes of the medium intensity on ea active. Love that they give you calories burned.

Water - Already drinking 3 glasses so far.

watching what I eat today.
  • pamh5555
    Options
    Well, was really off my game last week because of sick hubby. I really had to take care of him. Gained two pounds, did no exercise except 2 miles on friday. I have no idea on calories or water.

Today is a new day. Bought the ea active and love it.

exercise - Did 2 miles on the walk away the pounds.
    did 27 minutes of the medium intensity on ea active. Love that they give you calories burned.

Water - Already drinking 3 glasses so far.

watching what I eat today.
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!!!! The test went well I THINK :-D I know that I surely worked hard !! How is everyone? Did it snow where you are? It snowed for me and WE GOT A DAY OFF OF WORK!!! YAY!!!!
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Hey Gang, No Shred report yesterday or today. I am sick sicksick. I woke up Saturday not feeling to good and yesterday still crappy. But still went out with my daughter to the bridal fair. It was alot of fun. But wasn't feeling all that great. Last night I woke up coughing and feeling like someone was standing on my chest. Hopefully I will be back at it by tomarrow. As far as today goes I am going to go back to bed and try to sleep this off with some nyquil.

Izzy- The 20 minute shred is a workout dvd put out bay Jullian Michaels. It is a three level circuit training work out. It may only be 20 minutes but its tough.

Any way girls I will check in tomarrow.

Kel:heart:
  • pdxmomof2
    Options
    Get well soon Kel!:flowerforyou:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Get well soon Kel!:flowerforyou:
    I second that!!!
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Get well soon Kel!!
  • pamh5555
    Options
    Well, lets see

Starting Weight - Dec 1 was 215
    Current Weight - 203 lbs

I believe that i am up from last week weigh in. Not enough exercise last week, not enough water, no idea on my calories. hubby was sick and i was taking care of him 24/7 for days. I do literally mean 24/7. he had to be given a pill every hour on the hour - alternating ones. very confusing. he had very severe virtigio and it is still not gone but does not require constant watching.

Bought the EA Active game for Wii. Absolutely love it. i am so sore from the work outs but i can definitely feel a difference. I enjoy that it is constant moving from one exercise to another. I also love that it gives you calories burned. lots of different exercised daily. AI have only done medium and low intensity so far.

Monday -
    Walk away the pounds dvd - 2 miles
    EA Active medium intensity - 1 hour
    Ea active low intensity - 30 minutes

completed water.
    Over calories

Tuesday
    Walk away the pounds dvd - 1 mile
    Ea Active medium intenstiy - 1 hour

Working on water - 3 done already
    watching calories today
  • izzypup
    izzypup Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Thanks Kel for the info... I understand... Sometimes you can pack a punch in a short video. I do a 25 min video on the wave (firm). It kicks my @#$$.
    My doc released me to workout again and it feels good except when I move! LOL I was so sore i couldn't hardly move my legs today. Doc just said to take it easy and do my stretches...
    Get well soon Kel, I love your enthusiasm!!!!
    Sandy