Replies

• DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    XrNFV.gif
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I would think that if we all are being honest, we all "notice" but we all don't "stare". I'll admit, the "package' in a good pair of jeans is on my top 10 list of sexiest parts on a man's body. :blushing:

I learned when I was still young that the type of the package dont mean anything, so I dont even bother having that on the list ( not that I have a list, I swear:) ).
  • AngelsInThighHighs
    AngelsInThighHighs Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    XrNFV.gif

LMFAO
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    6fgNs.gif
  • marathon_mama
    marathon_mama Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    yes.
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    no....i must say the "package" and the butt are 2 things i dont really look at...Now, a handsome rugged face or a nice broad back...that will def make me turn my head ;)
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I had an interview one time where the woman conducting the interview was walking back and forth in the room in front of me. I noticed she kept glancing down there and finally she realized I caught her and she turned bright red! It wasn't until shortly after that I realized my zipper was down and that was the only reason she kept glancing down there :(

I did get the job though;)

so what you are saying is....at my next interview I'm better off showing the goods?

i just want to make sure I do this right.
  • Crayvn
    Crayvn Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    absolutely
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    stare? no lol
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I am a butt glancer as well. There's nothing sexier than a firm, tight tush. (I will admit, I will check out a woman's bum if it's nicely put together. )
  • SofaKingRad_
    Options
    I try to "forget to zip" my pants whenever using the restroom while going commando. I like my junk just semi-flopping out to see if the ladies notice. I also prefer to wear short gym shorts commando so my sack dangles from the side when I squat.
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I try to "forget to zip" my pants whenever using the restroom while going commando. I like my junk just semi-flopping out to see if the ladies notice. I also prefer to wear short gym shorts commando so my sack dangles from the side when I squat.

So... What gym do you go to?
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: every time I see this.
  • nunat919
    nunat919 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Guilty
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    eatcleanNtraindirty Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    *Feeling much better about my glances at women now*
  • TexasTroy
    TexasTroy Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I notice, I stare, sometimes I smile. I figure if they put in on display, they are asking me to see it. I obey. :bigsmile:

aahhh, the good ole double standard, lol.....ladies look, its okay ...a guy looks at a girl and he is a perv, lmao.
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    of course..... I love a man going comando in jeans

Underwear is too constricting. I haven't worn it in a little over 5 years haha (although stretching and jumping jacks suck). Noted I do shower every day lol.
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options

So... What gym do you go to?

Flappin in the breeze.
  • rrneal625
    rrneal625 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    BUUUUUUUMMMMMMPPPPPing for tomorrow!
  • Irish_Eyes81
    Irish_Eyes81 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I had an interview one time where the woman conducting the interview was walking back and forth in the room in front of me. I noticed she kept glancing down there and finally she realized I caught her and she turned bright red! It wasn't until shortly after that I realized my zipper was down and that was the only reason she kept glancing down there :(

I did get the job though;)

Thats just awesome, haha!!!

and I only really look if they keep adjusting :P