Girls, do you stare at..

Options

Replies

• tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    I'm in the "notice, but don't stare" group.
  • horndave
    horndave Posts: 565
    Options
    [/quote]

No, we don't all notice. That's about the last place on a man's body I want to look, even if he is otherwise attractive. Men's junk is just awkward looking to me.
    [/quote]

You just need a great deal of "hands on" to appreciate it more. LOL
  • Suzyqall72
    Options
    More likely to look at shoulders, arms, butt, etc, unless there's something unusual going on. :tongue:
  • Bridget28152723
    Bridget28152723 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I personally dont. If a man is wearing tight enough pants that I can see his belongings, I try to look as far away as I can.
    I dont try to look, but if the pants are fitted and i see some junk , I feel wierd and look away...I look at random people(women) at the store, etc. and wonder......
    Are they on MFP? Do they workout? have they already lost a lot of weight?do they lift heavy(girls)
    Are they in a cut or bulk cycle? I know its weird but Ill be looking at a women who's clearly works out and wonder these things....
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I don't stare, but I notice my eyes automatically gravitate to that area
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    no, not even a little. does that make me weird? Is it weird that I'm too busy checking out other women? Not in a sexual way at all. Just like oh, she is my height and she has a nice figure. wonder how much she weighs. wonder if I'll look that good when I'm at my goal. Or, I used to be as big as that girl, wonder if she's dieting like me. Hmm did my @s$ look like that when I was over 300lbs? It's rarely ever negative though. It's usually me admiring fit girls and wondering how close they are to my goals. I've been overweight since my teen years so I really have no concept of what I'll look like as a healthy adult. So I admire fit girls. Before I was working out like crazy I admired skinny girls but now I look at how toned they are.
  • LowFatMama
    LowFatMama Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Stare??? No. Look...... FOR SURE!!! can't help it... well, that and I'm a perv. :laugh:
  • lisy28
    lisy28 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    OMG i thought i was the only one!!!

I cant help it my eyes are just drawn there
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I would think that if we all are being honest, we all "notice" but we all don't "stare". I'll admit, the "package' in a good pair of jeans is on my top 10 list of sexiest parts on a man's body. :blushing:

I learned when I was still young that the type of the package dont mean anything, so I dont even bother having that on the list ( not that I have a list, I swear:) ).
    You are awesome!
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Not anymore, but when I was dating my husband before we..... well you know, I noticed it... and yes, I liked what I saw or I wouldn't have married him!!! :blushing:
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    What if I simply say "not on purpose" does that count?
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    no, not even a little. does that make me weird? Is it weird that I'm too busy checking out other women? Not in a sexual way at all. Just like oh, she is my height and she has a nice figure. wonder how much she weighs. wonder if I'll look that good when I'm at my goal. Or, I used to be as big as that girl, wonder if she's dieting like me. Hmm did my @s$ look like that when I was over 300lbs? It's rarely ever negative though. It's usually me admiring fit girls and wondering how close they are to my goals. I've been overweight since my teen years so I really have no concept of what I'll look like as a healthy adult. So I admire fit girls. Before I was working out like crazy I admired skinny girls but now I look at how toned they are.

Well, you're going to have to start to consider this, because there will come a time in your weight loss where you're starting to become more content with where you are and bored with contemplating how other ladies look. This is the next step . . .
  • Hourglass_Lass
    Hourglass_Lass Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Well, if they have their junk on display in overly tight trousers/jeans, then I think it's only natural to glance, but it doesn't impress me or cause me to outright stare. I actually prefer mens' thighs. Slender, but toned - those I notice. Oh and ankles. I love the way a man's instep and ankle look in a pair of combat boots.

Hey, I never said I wasn't weird. :tongue:
  • MonicaLee92
    Options
    I can't stay that I stare but in the process of checking someone out that's a pit stop my eyes will make :laugh: :wink:
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    never.
  • RosaC773
    RosaC773 Posts: 126
    Options
    Yes... and the backside, and the rear, and the arms, and the hands, the feet, the face, the thigh, the forearm.

I think that is it. ;-)

Btw, I am happily married!
  • RunnerBlonde808
    RunnerBlonde808 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Well I have to agree with many on here, if the pants are tight and it is 'obviously' on display you just can't help glancing. But I think women are a bit less obvious than men. I don't stare at all. As for body parts I'm more attracted to a nice *kitten* and big shoulders. The "package" is not even on the top 10 of things I look for in a man.
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I have to tell this story. My daughter came home after the first few weeks of school last year in the 8th grade and told me that her science teacher wore his pants so tight that it was making her and the other kids uncomfortable. I asked her if she wanted me to say something or report him or what and she was like, 'no, I'll just ignore it!". I thought that was the end of it. Unfortunately, a few days later, she came back and said it was just too bad and it was bothering her. I really wanted to talk to the teacher, but I have to be honest, I really didn't know how to approach the subject. Instead, I talked to one of the male teachers that I run with and was friends. Believe it or not, he know exactly what I was talking about and said other teachers had approached the subject. Ultimately, we had to go the administration and complain, before it was resolved. Lucky for me, I never saw said 'junk'. I'm sure I would have got in trouble had I!

Now stop looking at my junk dammit!
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I have to tell this story. My daughter came home after the first few weeks of school last year in the 8th grade and told me that her science teacher wore his pants so tight that it was making her and the other kids uncomfortable. I asked her if she wanted me to say something or report him or what and she was like, 'no, I'll just ignore it!". I thought that was the end of it. Unfortunately, a few days later, she came back and said it was just too bad and it was bothering her. I really wanted to talk to the teacher, but I have to be honest, I really didn't know how to approach the subject. Instead, I talked to one of the male teachers that I run with and was friends. Believe it or not, he know exactly what I was talking about and said other teachers had approached the subject. Ultimately, we had to go the administration and complain, before it was resolved. Lucky for me, I never saw said 'junk'. I'm sure I would have got in trouble had I!

Now stop looking at my junk dammit!

Ha:) the joy of having daughters lol
  • KatKisses
    KatKisses Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I try to avoid having to look at people.

THIS ^^^