Girls, do you stare at..

Options

Replies

• roxierachael
    roxierachael Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    If he has a cameltoe, I can guarantee I'm lookin'.

gag.gif
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Oh.. stare at the mic?
    No no.. you speak into the mic!
    You have it all wrong!

hard_of_hearing_tshirt-p2356173046958318552p3oo_325.jpg
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    If he has a cameltoe, I can guarantee I'm lookin'.

gag.gif

There, fixed that for ya.
  • want2belean
    want2belean Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I admit..I'm a watcher....lol...WHY I have no idea, because i am not looking for being interested, but if something is standing out or not I always have a tendency to look..What the heck is wrong with me...lol...
  • ohmelgosh79
    ohmelgosh79 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    :blushing: I'm a crotch gazer. just with the men though :wink:
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Not always, but sometimes it just jumps out at you.

I see what you did there.. LOL!
  • ShmoozyQ
    ShmoozyQ Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    You know, i actually don't stare at the package area. now a cute bum? I stare unashamedly. And sometimes I tell the guy cause who doesn't like hearing that they have a great rear??
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    I have catch women staring at my boldge alot, then they decide to creep a lil bit closer. They might s well just take a picture! haha ;)
  • Crying_In_Color
    Crying_In_Color Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Not unless I'm walking buy and have to do a double take because it may be hard....Other then that, I don't make it a regular thing.
  • Shamrock_me
    Options
    Nope - Not that I know of..

Most of the time I'm not even looking out of my eyes - I'm looking inside during my workouts. Either planning my next move to a machine, how hard to push on the next set of reps, how long I will last at the next level of cardio, thinking about how good/bad the work out I am doing is fitting in with what I want to get accomplished. I'm a fitness junkie. I've taken to putting my earbuds in but not having them on the whole time because I overheard the 'muscle guys' talking about me between songs once:

"No way, she's nuts - she makes me tired just watching her" ~ I guess I'm intimidating but I like that about me.
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    "I was in the Pool!"

shrinkage.gif

Gotta love George! There was shrinkage!!!
    [/quote]

This is classic! :laugh:
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    and I repeat..."only the hungry notice."

I must have a big appetite
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    all the time....
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Of course girls DO, like us guys checking out girls Butts and Breast. We are dogs. But women are some other kind of wild animals, yes they stare alright!
  • JessieGurlJb
    Options
    Of course girls DO, like us guys checking out girls Butts and Breast. We are dogs. But women are some other kind of wild animals, yes they stare alright!
    ^^ True for me
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    iapproveoft128524328188287822.jpg
  • Zylahe
    Zylahe Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Yep,
    At my gym all the guys walk around like this
    http://www.masterfile.com/stock-photography/image/640-01350157/Portrait-of-a-young-man-with-rock-climbing-gear

75f8575be64c44ab36e62db25cb7c016_zps899648d6.jpg

So its kinda* hard* not to stare

rofl,, pun intended
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Only time I 'notice' is watching the Olympics & it's kinda hard not to notice with some of those athletes with their lycra. But generally, no I don't look nor do I stare.
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I had an interview one time where the woman conducting the interview was walking back and forth in the room in front of me. I noticed she kept glancing down there and finally she realized I caught her and she turned bright red! It wasn't until shortly after that I realized my zipper was down and that was the only reason she kept glancing down there :(

I did get the job though;)
    She probably thought you were showing off!

I'm more of a thigh and butt kinda girl but sometimes it's packaged so that you can't help but notice.