Options
    I notice .

I dont stare.

This.
  • MellyGibson
    MellyGibson Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Yes, I look.

I try NOT to stare, unless I think I won't get caught - and then I can't....look....away!
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I would think that if we all are being honest, we all "notice" but we all don't "stare". I'll admit, the "package' in a good pair of jeans is on my top 10 list of sexiest parts on a man's body. :blushing:

No, we don't all notice. That's about the last place on a man's body I want to look, even if he is otherwise attractive. Men's junk is just awkward looking to me.
  • Crayvn
    Crayvn Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I try to "forget to zip" my pants whenever using the restroom while going commando. I like my junk just semi-flopping out to see if the ladies notice. I also prefer to wear short gym shorts commando so my sack dangles from the side when I squat.

sighs..faints
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Eeeeeeeeeeew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    Good to know that I haven't been wearing skinny jeans for nothing
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    NEVER....................

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah . . . and then I make eye contact as I take a bite of my banana
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    yeah...i wanna see what they are packing...so i can approach and hit on them....but then i look at the left ring finger and if there is a ring...i glance and keep on walking...i think of how lucky their SO is...lol
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Ehhh... no.

But I will admit that, if I guy has really nice, muscular arms, I can't and won't stop staring at those. Sue me.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    23463412.jpg
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    and I repeat..."only the hungry notice."

Ditto.

Plus most men wear baggy shorts at the gym. If their pants are that tight they are out of my sight.:tongue:
  • SofaKingRad_
    Options
    I try to "forget to zip" my pants whenever using the restroom while going commando. I like my junk just semi-flopping out to see if the ladies notice. I also prefer to wear short gym shorts commando so my sack dangles from the side when I squat.

sighs..faints

Yeah, I know. All da b*tches dig dat.
  • maerieanne
    maerieanne Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    i don't "look" i just take a quick glimpse, i'm too paranoid and i think they will notice, although i look more at cleavages lol
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Clothed... Strangers... I typically don't look unless something catches my eye - like a zipper down, or tight pants/shorts
    Clothed... Friends... I try not to look.. unless something catches my eye
    Clothed... Lover/Love Interest... Hell yes I look! I devour the whole body with my eyes

Unclothed... well I'm typically only seeing them like that if they fall into the last category... and its likely a closeup!
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Ehhh... no.

But I will admit that, if I guy has really nice, muscular arms, I can't and won't stop staring at those. Sue me.

Oh I look at the arms too, and shoulders and hands..
  • ChildrenCryinNCoffee
    Options
    I usually notice the guys driving those really big obnoxious pick-up trucks, wait til they park/get out and glance at the nether regions...I usually end up SHM because they're obviously compensating with the big boy toy.

However, I refuse to check out men wearing any of the following:

Bike shorts
    Mesh shirts
    Skinny Jeans
    Overly baggy jeans with the belt tightened UNDER their *kitten* cheeks
    VBL (visible boxer/briefs line)
    Footie jammies
    Charlie's (from Always Sunny) Green Man suit
    Tellatubby costumes
    Pink; when it's NOT Breast Cancer Awareness Month
    Ascots
    D. I. C. K. I. E. S (not the brand of pants/jumpsuits, but the faux turtle neck accessory)
    Sweaters tied around the shoulders
    A button leather vest without a shirt underneath it, unless you're a stripper...
    Holiday themed sweaters
    Yellow-stained white shirts; stained from either sweat or cigarette smoke--eww.
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Only if they're hot.