Why must people on this site be so cruel?

Options
123457»

Replies

• SellyBunnie
    Options
    This is gonna be one of those threads where the innocent victims come in and talk *kitten* about the alleged "meanies" from other threads. I just stubbed my toe on the irony! :laugh:

I'm not going to be rude to anyone, even if they are rude to me. What's funny to me is that many people joined this site to help rid their insecurities, yet they make fun of others who may be self-conscious too. I know a lot of people want nothing but help and support from fellow MFP members, and it's a shame they can't get it from everyone.

You have a great point. You'd think that this would be a place where people would completely understand where other people are coming from just from experiencing their own personal hardships.

Well I'm making it 100% clear that if any one ever wants an E-Ear or an E-Shoulder, you are free to message me.
  • Mimi986
    Options
    Does anyone want a rottweiler puppy?
    Oh sorry, wrong thread! I'll get my coat!
  • xiofett
    xiofett Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    words, words, words, more words, words, words, words

letter letter letter letter letter punctuation letter letter letter letter letter punctuation letter letter letter letter letter punctuation

There's nowhere near enough exclamation points or misspelled words for that to be a true internet post...
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    we have reached our destination passengers....

Deadhorse.img_assist_custom.jpg
  • FabMrFox
    FabMrFox Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I realize that it's not a perfect world, but seeing people put others down on this website really upsets me. I constantly see myfitnesspal members complain about people at the gym who aren't as advanced as them, or they put down the people who don't do the same exercises or have the same weight-loss method. Everyone loses weight differently, be it by cardio or weight lifting. I'm also tired of seeing rude threads that talk about another person's attire and if it's "wrong" for the gym. If they are having a successful work out it shouldn't matter what they wear. Some people can't afford nice shoes and clothes so please don't be so quick to judge. The only person you should worry about is YOURSELF. Unless someone at the gym is hitting you in the head with a weight or trying to trip you on the treadmill you should leave them alone. Just be courteous of others if they aren't bothering you.

sorry you will have to change your profile pic in order for me to read this...my eyes can't stay right long enough
  • thoseblueeyes
    thoseblueeyes Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    It's sad that people will say rude things. We should all be here to lift and support each other. If anyone wants a new friend you add me.
  • madworld1
    Options
    does posting this make me a bad person

samjacksonomg.gif

it shows how many cares i give

Favorite ever! Nearly choked on a chip.
  • hannahamay
    hannahamay Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    does posting this make me a bad person

samjacksonomg.gif

it shows how many cares i give