14 year old girls dressed as h**kers trick-or-treating

Options

Replies

• Chapter3point6
    Options
    ROFL@ rape positive hahaha

Glad to get a laugh out of a guy that think's a man with a family can't be a perv
  • gazelleintraining
    Options
    On Halloween, you can be anything/anyone you want--it's all about the fantasy, right? Well, for girls just coming of age (and older ones, too!), they want to be women--sexy, courageous, mesmerizing women, the kind they see in magazines, movies, and ads. It's a new sense of power, plus there's that whole "upset the adults" things going on. So personal power + upsetting adults with this newly found power to get people to pay attention to you = pretty cool for a young kid. That said, sexual maturity happens 2-3 years earlier than it did 20 years ago. That means the slutty Halloween pirates of today are 12; 20 years ago they were 15-16. I say live and let live, but someone should explain to young women three things: 1) they can express themselves and experiment with feeling attractive every day of the year-- it shouldn't be relegated to some weird, semi-secret slutty thing once a year, though there are more appropriate times and places over others, depending on how far you want to take it; and 2) there's more to a woman's value than her exterior charms; and 3) there are effects of bringing out the inner sex drive on yourself, your social circle, and your safety in certain circumstances, depending on your choices and those unanticipated ones of others, so be prepared in those ways.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    What bothers me is that she is 14 and trick or treating

Why does it bother people that the "I like to have fun on Halloween" switch doesn't automatically flip off at a certain age? They're probably too young to go to parties...at least maybe young teens can stay out of trouble if they're trick or treating?
    If they're attempting to be polite and in a costume, they get candy at my house, no matter the age.
  • rodneyderrick
    rodneyderrick Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Sorry perverts. . no pictures. . Just an observation. .

I asked one what she was and she said "a pirate".. WTF! with a black corset and tiny little boy pants and calf-lenght four-inch heeled stripper boots!? and thigh-high fishnet!? . . I'm not sure which of the seven seas you are marauding, but I'm thanking the lord I didn't have a daughter. . egad!

I saw this craziness roaming through my neighborhood too.
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options

Glad to get a laugh out of a guy that think's a man with a family can't be a perv

I was trying to think of a nice way to put it. .....Thank you
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    On Halloween, you can be anything/anyone you want--it's all about the fantasy, right? Well, for girls just coming of age (and older ones, too!), they want to be women--sexy, courageous, mesmerizing women, the kind they see in magazines, movies, and ads. It's a new sense of power, plus there's that whole "upset the adults" things going on. So personal power + upsetting adults with this newly found power to get people to pay attention to you = pretty cool for a young kid. That said, sexual maturity happens 2-3 years earlier than it did 20 years ago. That means the slutty Halloween pirates of today are 12; 20 years ago they were 15-16. I say live and let live, but someone should explain to young women three things: 1) they can express themselves and experiment with feeling attractive every day of the year-- it shouldn't be relegated to some weird, semi-secret slutty thing once a year, though there are more appropriate times and places over others, depending on how far you want to take it; and 2) there's more to a woman's value than her exterior charms; and 3) there are effects of bringing out the inner sex drive on yourself, your social circle, and your safety in certain circumstances, depending on your choices and those unanticipated ones of others, so be prepared in those ways.

^ This is a good explanation.
  • leesehm
    leesehm Posts: 117
    Options
    Often the parents won't know. They'll wear something else and take it off to reveal the new outfit when out of parents sight. People who don't have teenagers and say they will be different have a lot to learn hahaha.
  • x_ItNeverEnds_x
    Options
    Parents? I don't want to hear anything from them when she gets raped or knocked up by the time she's 16. Nothing wrong with feeling sexy or womanly but you don't have to dress like a slut to feel that way.
  • jesse1379
    jesse1379 Posts: 239 Member
    Options

Wasnt laughing with you bro I was laughing at you.
  • aestheticdreams
    Options
    Plenty of 14 year old chicks have nice *kitten*. Y'all need to get over it. I notice when a teenage girl is hot. But I also realize she's still just a child. If her parents let her dress that way for Halloween, then whatever, I may or may not let my own....it just depends on the situation. Its not her fault at all if she's sexually assaulted. The guilt is on the attacker.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options

Wasnt laughing with you bro I was laughing at you.

You laughing at me really doesn't bother me in the least.
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    i hate seeing little girls dressed like s***ks but at the same time i was that girl not too long ago. it was fun to wear fishnets and those types of boots because it's not really something i did too often
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Ok, just to be clear. I think we all understand that it is normal to notice a teenager that is growing into her body, wearing revealing clothing, testing out her sexuality. But, it's not ok to actively "check her out", make her uncomfortable and act on it in some way. As adults we need to manage our own feelings in healthy ways and still be appropriate with the teenagers.
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Thank goodness my daughter is grown and soon to be married.

I've seen quite a few really short skirts tonight - like tutus on ballerinas. They all had tights or leggings underneath and really looked pretty cute.
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Parents? I don't want to hear anything from them when she gets raped or knocked up by the time she's 16. Nothing wrong with feeling sexy or womanly but you don't have to dress like a slut to feel that way.

Oh please. Grannies in their ratty old robes have been assaulted. Clothes don't make the victim.
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    You know... this DOES make me sick...
    but I think it's funny how people don't question the GENERATION who RAISED her.

Come on, please.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    OP, what I am curious about is why this was such a shocker to you? Teenagers wearing skimpy clothes, in front of their parents, is nothing new. Hell, many high school athletic uniforms for girls have words across the @ss of the tiny short shorts. "Soccer"

971634989_125.jpg
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    So because a kid physically matures earlier parents should allow them to act the part?

"ooh, she's physically mature, why not let them have sex? "
    Why? Because they're not emotionally equipped. Halloween is a time you definitely don't want your daughter to dress in. A scantily clad" pirate " outfit. They run into friends, and things can easily head south because they're not *emotionally * mature enough to handle the kind of situation arises.

They knocking on doors and have absolutely no idea who is behind the door and what they will offer up.
    Most 14 yr olds still can't properly walk in heels, let alone run!
  • jesse1379
    jesse1379 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    OP, what I am curious about is why this was such a shocker to you? Teenagers wearing skimpy clothes, in front of their parents, is nothing new. Hell, many high school athletic uniforms for girls have words across the @ss of the tiny short shorts. "Soccer"

971634989_125.jpg

Please folks dont feed the troll.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Ok, just to be clear. I think we all understand that it is normal to notice a teenager that is growing into her body, wearing revealing clothing, testing out her sexuality. But, it's not ok to actively "check her out", make her uncomfortable and act on it in some way. As adults we need to manage our own feelings in healthy ways and still be appropriate with the teenagers.

I agree 100%.

And I will choose Reese cups as my way to manage those feelings.

Oh damn, you said healthy! :grumble: