HALLOWEEN CANDY

Options

Replies

• Tsunami79
    Tsunami79 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    2 Pillsbury ghost sugar cookies & 19 Indian Corn.

Weighed my self this morning & I still weigh the same as last week, 170.8 lbs.
  • happythermia
    Options
    Actually last night I didn't have any.

Uh...this past week has been a WHOLE DIFFERENT STORY!!!
  • Chapnau
    Chapnau Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    One fun-sized Smarties and half a bag of fun-sized Hawkins Cheezies. Now I just have to navigate all the leftovers that co-workers brought to the office. Jerks. :)

We had no candy left over at our house. We went with the honour system and left it all out in a bowl on the front steps while we took our tiny daughter trick-or-treating at about 10 houses. We came back to find it all gone -- which is fine, and something we'd realized would probably happen -- but so was the big bowl itself! Fortunately, the bowl mysteriously reappeared during the night -- found it this morning. (It's a Hallowe'en miracle!)
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    One mini hersey dark chocolate.

The rest of the evening consisted of half a large pizza and a pint of rum.

You and I need to hang out!

I totally binged I logged the first few pieces and before I knew it there was a pile of sweet tart wrappers big enough to make a King sized quilt!

Ha! I'll probably eat some candy today as I actually had left overs. Maybe I'll put them back out to see if someone will take the rest.
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    not as many as I have in years past!! lol that counts, right?
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    not as many as I have in years past!! lol that counts, right?

Lol

TOM ate all my candy, not me. That shouldn't count either.
  • JennKie1
    JennKie1 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Two fun-sized Kit-Kats. That's it. It helps that I put most of our candy in individual treat bags, so there wasn't a lot of "extra" stuff floating around to tempt me. My husband ate about 30 Reese's cups, and M&M Fun-Sized packs. He probably lost 5 #. :mad:
  • Vivabug2
    Vivabug2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It took a lot of strength to hold back and I did!!! A year ago I would have ate all of it in one sitting.
  • Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    I was actually planning to eat quite a few but ended up having only 3 of the 'snack size' Kit Kats (12g 60 cal) My boyfriend ordered Chinese food when he got back from taking our son out so I picked at that also, had a couple of sweet and sour chicken balls and a couple of ribs. Ended up around 200 cal over for the night but I was 194 short last night so no big deal.

I bought a bag of 20 to hand out thinking we would get only 1 or 2 kids but we didn't even get that so the leftovers will be there for a while if my boyfriend doesn't polish them off on his next "munchie attack" LOL
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I had one mini twix out of the candy bowl.
    Honestly that kind of candy is less appealing to me now.

However I did have some lovely dark chocolate that I offered to the parents. So 2 pieces of that.

An now I have about 100 pieces of normal Halloween candy left over. Bleh.
  • annabellio
    annabellio Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    One mini hersey dark chocolate.

The rest of the evening consisted of half a large pizza and a pint of rum.

LOL I find it way more hard to resist the rum and pizza !!
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I didn't eat any Halloween candy or chips. Although I did have two slices of pizza, so I'm no saint. :)
  • MrsMaui27
    MrsMaui27 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I eat one bag of M&M's !!! It was way good!:happy:
  • porscheparcher
    Options
    Make it a new day! :) If anyone failed, it's okay you have to get back up and have an AWESOME workout and eat really well today :)
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    LAST NIGHT???? We got no kids.....last year we had 8 and we had JUST moved in so this year we buy candy and get none....now what am I supposed to do with all this chocolate??? It's just me and the hubs....

I had a mini Peanut M&M at lunch and then a mini Twix last night ....total calories: 170 and stayed way under on my calories.
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I. LOST. COUNT.:explode:
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I didn't eat any. I didn't even buy candy because we live on a farm and don't normally get trick or treaters. Last night two little kids showed up at my door and I had to give them fruit snacks and juice boxes! Which, in retrospect, isn't as yummy but way healthier.
  • possibri
    possibri Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I had a peanut butter Snickers (disappointing) and a fun-sized Butterfingers to make up for it, along with a handful of cheetos and an airline-sized Tanqueray (hey, my neighborhood believes in treating the grownups too). This morning I was down 3 lbs from yesterday, so I'm calling it - I have discovered the ULTIMATE SECRET TO WEIGHT LOSS!!!1!

Expect my HCG (Halloween candy, Cheetos, Gin) Diet book on Amazon any day now.

<3

I just had 1 candy... peanut butter lips... mmmm chocolate body parts
  • Fvaisey
    Fvaisey Posts: 5,506 Member
    Options
    NONE! Last night. Today however, 4 fun size Snickers, two fun size Peanut M&M's and 6 tubes of Whoppers. Somebody stop me!!
  • wxchaser
    wxchaser Posts: 178
    Options
    I'm still eating it. :P