HALLOWEEN CANDY

Options

Replies

• minkakross
    minkakross Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    zero, I went sugar free in May and didn't want to have a relapse.
  • YogaNikki
    YogaNikki Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    One Reese's, one cookie, one kit kat, all chased with a bottle of wine. Now it's out of my system and time to get after it again =)
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    A **** ton. I don't even know where to start. I think I had 15 of the bite size mini candy bars, 3 fun size kitkat bars, a fun size airhead, a funsize pack of skittles, and 1 Reese's peanut butter cup. Yeeeah... Lol

aaaand I'm still going strong today...

3 funsize kitkats, 1 funsize airhead, and 3 mini bite size chocolates. :-D

WIN
  • kmillers
    kmillers Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I. LOST. COUNT.:explode:
    I'm with you sista. But its only once a year and I will go crazy if I try to resist. It calls my name. Some today too but if its in my calories, I'm gonna eat it.
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I had 3 taffy squares, a buttery toffee, and some candy corn.
  • weloveourboys
    weloveourboys Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Totally lost count, but approximately 1000 calories worth! I felt pretty gross afterwards!
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    None. Halloween was postponed in our city because we still have no power after Hurricane Sandy.
  • djtulppo
    djtulppo Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I didn't eat anything... and yes I am being honest.
  • cgale8
    cgale8 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My children brought Reeces into the house and of course that is a major downfall. I did write each one down along with the calorie count!! (a lot better than what I have done in the past!!)

So Halloween is over, candy is gone and I went over an extra 500 calories. Not great but definetely not as bad as it could have been!!!!:happy:
  • fpueblo
    fpueblo Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I didn't eat any last night I have a bunch of candy but I try not to eat much. I had 1 fun size snickers today. maybe 1 more piece later maybe, but I try to keep it to 1 or 2 pieces a day till its all gone no more then that.
  • Mceastes
    Mceastes Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    One fun size pack of peanut m&m's, one tiny Twix, one Twizzler and one fun size Snickers. It's really hard to stop at one Twizzler for me so I give myself a pat on the back.
  • Tiff4378
    Tiff4378 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I was good with the candy temptation. Ate a fun size 100 Grand bar and a fun size Reese's cup and actually logged both of those. But after Trick or Treating was over I was bad. Ate White Castle while the husband and I watched scary movies. Every single bite was more delicious than the last!
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    last night i did great only 3 pieces!

today not so much :( 3 rolos, 2 kit kats and 1 100 grand. all minis of course. stupid day after halloween. i think it's worse! everyone at work brings in their left over candy.

good job to everyone who restrained themselves from eating halloween candy!
  • gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I didn't count. BUT, it was enough that I woke up at 2:00 AM throwing up and haven't eaten since. I feel like **** today, like an actual hangover.

ETA: that's pretty much the first candy I've had since February though...
  • I had 1 reeses cup.
    thats it.
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Like 10. Plus a cupcake, two cookies, and a brownie at a halloween party... I told myself I'd be good... Easier said than done ha
  • lmeasterling
    lmeasterling Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    One fun-sized Kit-Kat...and a bowl of homemade chili cheese nachos.
  • UnoDrea3732
    UnoDrea3732 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    OMG...I have know clue (that's how much) but I know I kicked my *kitten* with my workout this morning...burnt 1320...that should do it!

F.U. CANDY...F.U!!!
  • lisamariepickering
    Options
    1 snickers, 1 twix, 1 baby ruth, 1 peanut m&m's, 1 hershey's nugget - all fun size.

However, this was proceeded by 2 slices of pizza and 6 pieces of crazy bread. Ugh.
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    None. I had a hot dog on a white bun that they were giving away. (Town function. Police and firemen everywhere.) When I got home and checked my blood sugar it was 235 so I passed on eating any candy. Danged white bread!