Movies that scarred you for life! (Most Disturbing Film)

Options

Replies

• iRebel
    iRebel Posts: 383
    Options
    If we are talking freaky Disney stuff then "Pink Elephants on Parade' in Dumbo is one have to fast forward through every time.
    OMG!!! that is sick!!! SICK! I hate it so so so much!
  • kinmad4it
    kinmad4it Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    The Thing.
    when the head sprouts spider legs....i die inside.

they are remaking "the thing" or it's already remade and waiting to come out.. either way, i hope it's good!

Sorry, but you're in for quite a disappointment. It's ok, but nnowhere near upto the standard of Carpenters classic (Which is actually a remake itself of sorts)

Scariest film I saw when I was a little kid, about 6 or 7 years old, was Yellow Submarine! Yeah, The Beatles animated film. Those Blue Meanies scared the crap outta me back then.
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    MILFdoesabodyGd Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    "Changeling"
    that movie is so f-ed up and based on a true story...

now is this the 1980 movie or the one with angelena jolie? i liked the 1980 one about the guy and the haunted house... the one with angelena.. was .. i don't even remember.. i watched it but i don't even remember what it was about.. lol

the one with Angelina. About her son going missing then they give her a child who looks just like hers, but it isn't hers. Then they send her to an asylum and make everyone believe she's crazy. What happens while she's there is f-ed up... And the story behind where her boy went, along with many other boys... f-ed. up.

After I watched it, it stuck with me for days and not in a good way.
  • kimcalica
    kimcalica Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    The Thing.
    when the head sprouts spider legs....i die inside.

they are remaking "the thing" or it's already remade and waiting to come out.. either way, i hope it's good!

Sorry, but you're in for quite a disappointment. It's ok, but nnowhere near upto the standard of Carpenters classic (Which is actually a remake itself of sorts)

Scariest film I saw when I was a little kid, about 6 or 7 years old, was Yellow Submarine! Yeah, The Beatles animated film. Those Blue Meanies scared the crap outta me back then.

when is a remake not a disappointment?? lol@blue meanies!
  • kimcalica
    Options
    "Changeling"
    that movie is so f-ed up and based on a true story...

now is this the 1980 movie or the one with angelena jolie? i liked the 1980 one about the guy and the haunted house... the one with angelena.. was .. i don't even remember.. i watched it but i don't even remember what it was about.. lol

the one with Angelina. About her son going missing then they give her a child who looks just like hers, but it isn't hers. Then they send her to an asylum and make everyone believe she's crazy. What happens while she's there is f-ed up... And the story behind where her boy went, along with many other boys... f-ed. up.

After I watched it, it stuck with me for days and not in a good way.

maybe i should try it again.. i might have been distracted while watching or something.. but the 1980's changeling is a great scary mystery about a writer that moves into a haunted house that is haunted by a young ghost boy and the writer has to find out all about it etc..
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Sybil

Saving Private Ryan (went to that when I was 14, and I wasn't prepared for what I was about to see. Watched 15 minutes and left. The rest of the movie may have been good)

Drive (I liked the silent Ryan Gosling part... but the head stomping, blowing brains out crap.. the images are still in my head!)
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    MILFdoesabodyGd Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    "The Ring" still kinda freaks me out, not as bad as when it came out though. I watched it in the theater and halfway through, I said to my friend "I would be totally okay with leaving right now and not even watching the rest of this..." I was freaked out!! lol
  • sullykat
    sullykat Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    American History X - disturbing.
  • mrshoneydew
    Options
    I absolutely loved "Old Boy"....but when I found out the twist at the end, I screamed "Oh God! Why?!?!" like a thousand times.
    Not really a horror movie, just more of a psychological drama thriller that really screws with your mind.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Not exactly scarred for life, but after "American Pie" came out, I didn't eat apple pie for about 3-4 years because of that one infamous scene. I will now eat apple pie without reservation.
  • alladream
    alladream Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    This thread made me go look at www.ruinedendings dot com, which has the plot and endings of a lot of this stuff--you're welcome if it helps you know what some of these films are about--I certainly didn't know many of them!
  • kimcalica
    Options
    I absolutely loved "Old Boy"....but when I found out the twist at the end, I screamed "Oh God! Why?!?!" like a thousand times.
    Not really a horror movie, just more of a psychological drama thriller that really screws with your mind.

was a great movie! but i saw the twist coming! maybe i watch too many movies.. lmao
  • beansprouts
    beansprouts Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    This may sound crazy...but even after all of this time...the all time most disturbing movie that I ever saw was Walt Disney's Bambi.... I was very, very young and seeing (Bambi's) mother killed was fearful and traumatizing...Although I love the character Bambi....I continue to hate that movie. I refused to let my own children see that movie because of my experience.
  • AlchemyOfSkinny
    Options
    Tideland????
    There are NO words.
  • kimcalica
    Options
    This thread made me go look at www.ruinedendings dot com, which has the plot and endings of a lot of this stuff--you're welcome if it helps you know what some of these films are about--I certainly didn't know many of them!

it's a good way to know about them without having to watch them.. i'm guilty of doing that with a few.. salo... a serbian film.. cannabal holocaust.. all these i'm too afraid to watch, but know the plot and outcomes of.. i just think the images and music and sound would scar me.. i obviously know a lot about these kinds of movies because I've spent a lot of time studying them with possible intention of watching.. i only ever watch a movie once.. maybe twice.. i make it a hobby though, to categorize and learn what they are about, put them on a list i may or may not ever watch.. i hardly have time anymore to watch movies.. it's just fun to know about them.. they are all so interesting..
  • kimcalica
    Options
    Tideland????
    There are NO words.

yes.. that was a weird one! lol
  • kimcalica
    Options
    Not exactly scarred for life, but after "American Pie" came out, I didn't eat apple pie for about 3-4 years because of that one infamous scene. I will now eat apple pie without reservation.

what about ala mode? any trouble with melted vanilla on it? lmao
  • kimcalica
    Options
    American History X - disturbing.

I've heard that about this movie. but i rarely watch gang type movies.. it's just not my thing.
  • Human Centipede

I get chills and feel creepy just thinking about it.
  • kimcalica
    Options
    Human Centipede

I get chills and feel creepy just thinking about it.

this is definitely a front runner in the "most popular disturbing film list" for this thread.