Movies that scarred you for life! (Most Disturbing Film)

Options

Replies

• LadySylvanas
    LadySylvanas Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Oldboy :noway:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    The Exorcist. I haven't liked scary movies since I saw the orginial.
  • FiestyIrish
    Options
    8MM and Seven. Ugh...some things you want to unsee, but you just can't.
  • carlynn13
    Options
    The Last House on the Left
  • tifferz_91
    tifferz_91 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm not a huge scary/horror movie person, but i'd have to say so far, 'Megan Is Missing'. I couldn't sleep right for weeks.

*kitten*! Now i'm not gonna be able to go to bed now. And i'm so freaking sleepy! :frown:

My ex is disturbed for LIFE after watching The Human Centipede. Glad i never watched it nor ever plan to :laugh:
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Chuckie, that little boy doll/monster *shudders*
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    E.T.

i was 3 when i first saw it and 31 years later the sight of that little *kitten* makes my stomach turn.
  • sugarstrawberries
    sugarstrawberries Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Chuckie, that little boy doll/monster *shudders*

Same! I think I developed OCD tendencies because of those movies. Or they just came to light quicker.
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    The first Paranormal Activity

(I couldnt leave a limb outside the sheets for months, or sleep with the TV off)
  • Nimnyn
    Nimnyn Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Cannibal Holocaust

I watch a LOT of horror, but this movie creeped me the heck out with some of the animal scenes.
  • RoyBeck
    RoyBeck Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Human centipede. Wow.
  • JasmineSchmidts
    JasmineSchmidts Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    E.T.

i was 3 when i first saw it and 31 years later the sight of that little *kitten* makes my stomach turn.

^^

This is exactly how I am. People think I'm crazy when I say it, but I just never understood how that could be considered a kid's movie - scared me to pieces!
  • Nimnyn
    Nimnyn Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    The Last House on the Left

The remake, or the 1972 original? I haven't seen the remake, but the original is really f*cking disturbing.
  • Territravel
    Territravel Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    The Exorcist! It still scares me forty years after seeing it at the theatre.
  • AnabolicKyle
    AnabolicKyle Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    anything on those gore websites

• kimlynn919
    kimlynn919 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Okay, I just found this thread...good read!

I LOVE horror flicks!! But I remember being horrified the 1st time i ever saw Nightmare on Elm Street, my sister was 18, I was 6 when it came out on VHS. She rented it when a friend spent the night and they kepy making screeching noises with their nails all night long freaking me out!!!
    PS>>>the Nightmare on Elm Street Series is now one of my favorites, I forced myself to sit down, watch and get over it!

I totally agree with those that said Strangers....Really?? I was STUNNED!!

Drive creeped me out, Ryan Gosling is HOT, but that scene with the skull bashing ruined me..
    Exorcist, Frailty, Poltergeist, IT all freaked me out too...but I got over them like i did Nightmare....

But one I can barely watch again is The Legend of Lizzie Borden, I couldn't even watch Bewitched after seeing Elizabeth Montgomery in that movie! ...though, I confess I've been wanting to see it again lately...

Another one is one I found on Hulu some years back, it's called "Teeth" If you're a guy, you may not want to see it, j/s

It's about a girl with teeth in a very peculiar place, very disturbing and graphic!!!
  • danofthedead1979
    danofthedead1979 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    'Irreversible'
    The one and only film that i was very close to turning off because i couldnt stomach it, watching it feels like an ordeal in itself. The film is known for 'that rape scene', which seems to go on forever. Btw I thought the human centipede was quite comical and a bit lame, nowhere near as disturbing as Irreversible.
  • UnitedBoy83
    UnitedBoy83 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Its funny I can watch horror films, gory films and the like and they never bother me one little bit no matter how bad they are. Yet I still get scared to this day going into the sea after watching Jaws!!
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Has to be Strangers or Teeth. Both disturbing for different reasons
  • kimlynn919
    kimlynn919 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Has to be Strangers or Teeth. Both disturbing for different reasons

YES!! So glad I'm not the only one who has seen Teeth!!!