Movies that scarred you for life! (Most Disturbing Film)

Options
kimcalica
kimcalica Posts: 524 Member
For me it was Nekromantic... it was a german film and it was just... i should have known.. but it was an art film and they really tried to add beauty and relevance to this subject matter.. movies that make you think eh?

Replies

• slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I saw Silence of the Lambs when I was too young for it...it was on TV while I was home alone
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    Human Centipede.
  • kimcalica
    Options
    I saw Silence of the Lambs when I was too young for it...it was on TV while I was home alone

i had an experience like that also.. the film night breed.. i saw the cemetery scene one night on a movie channel and got scared and turned the channel.. i thought about it for years and i didn't know what it was till i was like 16.. then when i finally saw it i was like "OMG it's that horrible movie that gave me nightmares for 6 years!!"
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    The Exorcist. I grew up Catholic and am a Catholic school "survivor" and a teacher once told us that it was possible to become possessed just by watching that movie. It's freaked me out ever since!
  • Skittlez_
    Options
    It. Nuff said.
  • kimcalica
    Options
    Human Centipede.

indeed.. i skipped the first one because i saw a lot of clips.. but watched the first half hour or so of the second one.. and it really disturbed me.. so i quit it... yes.. that one was just wrong..
  • kimcalica
    Options
    The Exorcist. I grew up Catholic and am a Catholic school "survivor" and a teacher once told us that it was possible to become possessed just by watching that movie. It's freaked me out ever since!

this tickles me for some reason!
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Funny Games.

There is just something about it that terrifies me.
    Probably because it's not far fetched, at all. Probably happens more often than I'd like to think about.

Even just seeing the poster/Dvd cover gives me nightmares.
  • kimcalica
    Options
    Funny Games.

There is just something about it that terrifies me.
    Probably because it's not far fetched, at all. Probably happens more often than I'd like to think about.

Even just seeing the poster/Dvd cover gives me nightmares.

american version or german?

i found the main actor in the american version too yummy to get too disturbed.. lmao.. is that sick?
  • Jonalee1977
    Jonalee1977 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Pet Sematary

It was the first horror movie I watched. Still can't watch it to this day. *shudder*
  • KeltaRose
    Options
    For me it was Nekromantic... it was a german film and it was just... i should have known.. but it was an art film and they really tried to add beauty and relevance to this subject matter.. movies that make you think eh?

Is that anything like Necromentia? Cause that's my choice, seriously F'ed up film....
  • KeltaRose
    Options
    Oh, and the first horror movie I ever saw.... Night of the living dead.....
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    The Exorcist. I watched this movie for the first time at a slumber party, after having just used a Quija Board for the first time. I grew up the daughter of an atheist in the buckle of the bible belt and I was the only girl that who did not routinely attend church, and I hadn't been baptized or saved.. After watching the movie my friends all became convinced that I had to on the top of Satan's hit list. FYI: Kiddie pool baptism conducted by a group of very concerned 8 year old girls are not sanctioned by the Catholic church, but it did make my parish priest go 'awwww'.
  • Spiritwarrior3000
    Spiritwarrior3000 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    P*** movies scare me the most "MUM,MUM look what that guy is doing :O" hehe
  • mander1915
    mander1915 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    THE SHINING!!! For real...
  • kimcalica
    Options
    The Exorcist. I watched this movie for the first time at a slumber party, after having just used a Quija Board for the first time. I grew up the daughter of an atheist in the buckle of the bible belt and I was the only girl that who did not routinely attend church, and I hadn't been baptized or saved.. After watching the movie my friends all became convinced that I had to on the top of Satan's hit list. FYI: Kiddie pool baptism conducted by a group of very concerned 8 year old girls are not sanctioned by the Catholic church, but it did make my parish priest go 'awwww'.

lol.. that movie instilled a lot of fear in the hearts of many religious people.. it's one of the greatest sources of fear in the world.. makes one hell of a scary movie!
  • kimcalica
    Options

Is that anything like Necromentia? Cause that's my choice, seriously F'ed up film....

i'm not sure.. maybe.. i guess i missed that one.
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    Arachnophobia......I still can't close my eyes in the shower.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Stephen Kings "IT"

Can't stand clowns because of it.
  • katrwal
    katrwal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    2 of them, actually - The Fall of the House of Usher - i think it was the first horror movie i had ever seen - still freak out seeing a closet door cracked open... and Pan's Labyrinth - was not prepared for that ending.