Movies that scarred you for life! (Most Disturbing Film)

Options

Replies

• princessage117
    princessage117 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Children of the Corn, which I saw when I was probably 6. And The Exorcist.
  • kimcalica
    kimcalica Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    The one I found of my Mum n Dad - that **** stays with me like luggage

sick sick film!

lmao.. i thought you were talking about the film "mum and dad" it's an actual movie.. lmao
  • jamers3111
    jamers3111 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Pet Semetary... I cannot put my feet down from the bed without thinking of baby Gage cutting my achilles! OUCH!
  • thathockeychick23
    Options
    All I ever watch is horror movies. All different kinds of horror movies. From Indy to foreign to super obscure. So it's really hard for me to find a movie that gets me going. The Exorcist has to be one film that freaks me out and disturbs me. Also, Martyrs. Martyrs is a french film that I adore. It is disturbing, but it's a movie that always makes me say wow at the end.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    It didn't scare -scare me but the Mist's ending I was like :noway: I love Stephen King :3 Also challenge accepted I am going to watch all the movies on here I haven't seen already ^_^ SOOOOOOOO hard to find good scary/ disturbing movies
  • kimcalica
    Options
    The one I found of my Mum n Dad - that **** stays with me like luggage

sick sick film!

lmao.. i thought you were talking about the film "mum and dad" it's an actual movie.. lmao

and it's surprisingly about airport luggage!!! lmfao
  • fit_spired_vicky
    Options
    Sin City.

For the whole night I was scared to look thru window, cause I thought, that that psycho Kevin might stand behind... and my room is up stairs...
  • princessage117
    princessage117 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Frailty was also pretty disturbing.
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    tim curry is the best! lol

Even worse than him playing IT....seeing the Rocky Horror Film Show when you're 11.....and surrounded by drag queens! :noway:

Even then I remember thinking my friend's mom who took us was off her rocker! We went to a special Halloween showing of it downtown and yea, we were FAR TOO YOUNG to be watching that movie and in that atmosphere
  • thelaurameister
    thelaurameister Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Sinister!

I am a horror movie fanatic so I'm used to scary, disturbing things. Saw movies don't phase me. But for whatever reason, I had to look away at many parts of this movie. Very well made!!!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I'm not afraid now but when my brother and I were little, we lived on a lake with our mom. It was On a huge wooded hill and cabin style, with wood support beams across the ceiling and all the whole side of the house facing the lake was windows.

Blair Witch Project came out and my mom, brother and I snuggled up to watch it. Bad idea for two kids in elementary/middle school in a cabin house, on a pitch black wooded lot.

I'm pretty sure my mom was afraid that night too as she turned on every light in the house and let us sleep in her bed.
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Revolutionary Road. So depressing..

Thank you. I felt like I was punched in the gut as I left the theatre. I went with a long time friend that I hadn't seen in ages. We were going to the movies and then out for dinner and drinks. We were both so depressed and down, decided to skip drinks and dinner. I think the worst part was that we had NO idea what the movie was about.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    The Hitcher. I was about 8 when it came out, and I saw it at a sleepover. The scene where the girl was tied between two trucks and ripped in half is something that has stayed with me for going on 3 decades.
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    The 1983 made for TV movie, The Day After.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Day_After
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Faces of Death (the whole series). I still feel queasy when I remember some of those scenes, and it has been 18 years or so since I last saw one.

yeah! defanitly scared me! my teacher told the class about it one year and so what do my friends do? go searching for it and watch them and basically not sleep for a month.. i hurd its illegle now.
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Children of the Corn

I live where Corn is grown and I walk by the fields thinking the freaky kids will come out.....
  • kimcalica
    Options
    It didn't scare -scare me but the Mist's ending I was like :noway: I love Stephen King :3 Also challenge accepted I am going to watch all the movies on here I haven't seen already ^_^ SOOOOOOOO hard to find good scary/ disturbing movies

i have a huge disturbing movie list on 1channel.ch on my profile kim calica... under playlists... but if you are in america, i'd be careful about streaming them from the site.. since july 12, our internet providers are spying on us and will disconnect our internet if they know we are streaming or downloading movies illegally.. so no more of that for me.. but my playlists are still there and very useful.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I snuck out of my room when I was 6 and hid behind the couch. My parents were watching troll. I caught the scene were the little girl is bouncing the ball on the stairs and it falls into the basement and the trolltrap here in the ring and assume her image. Scared the **** out of me and since I wasnt supposed to be watching it I couldn't even tell my parents about my nightmare.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Bump! Because I can't read all this right now, but I've been on a bit of a movie marathon lately, and I LOVE scary / disturbing films. So I'm just looking for recommendations basically :smile:

The most disturbing film I've seen (that I can think of off the top of my head) was probably "the human centipede" Pretty disgusting that was!
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    The Hitcher (original version).

Bad Lieutenant (1992 NC-17 version).

28 Days Later

Trainspotting