Worst Part About Losing Weight

Options

Replies

• BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    Options
    I'm freezing cold all the time, I can't sit on metal chairs because I don't have enough butt or lower back fat, and my hip bones hurt if I sleep on my side or stomach.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Uhh... nothing. All I want in this world is to be fit and healthy and look good naked.
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I am happy with my wt. loss so far, but all my excess wt. has settled in my stomach. Now I have small arms and legs and a big belly sticking out.
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    I'm freezing cold all the time, I can't sit on metal chairs because I don't have enough butt or lower back fat, and my hip bones hurt if I sleep on my side or stomach.

I have this problem too. My hips can hurt if a matress is to hard too.
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    the worst by far is all the jealous bishes who try to sabotage me.
  • CottonCandyKisses
    CottonCandyKisses Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Snotty comments--That's my number one for sure!

Everything else has has been minor (being cold and buying new clothes). Clothes are expensive! Lucky for me I've been able to fit into kids clothes and they are cheaper (if I can find them and they aren't too kiddy or childish) but finding dress clothes that fit is another story.
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Feeling so disproportionate! My legs and hips are right small but my waist is being stubborn, so pants that fit my waist are incredibly baggy on my legs and butt. Can't wait to even out a bit, haha!

That's exactly how I feel! Grrrrrrr
  • _granola
    _granola Posts: 326
    Options

More like, worst part about having a really low goal weight and eating 500 calories or less per day.
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    Options
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

You should try eating some food. That might help.
  • jnn0409
    jnn0409 Posts: 171 Member
    Options

More like, worst part about having a really low goal weight and eating 500 calories or less per day.

Wow! Not going to judge, you do your thing, but the moment you stop eating that way your more then likely going to gain it all back plus some. Eat some food girl, you might feel more energized during the day.
  • jnn0409
    jnn0409 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Oh lol and mine worst part about losing the weight is also like others the part about having to buy new clothes. I'm so tired of wearing the same stuff and now stuff is getting loose but I can't let myself buy clothes until they actually start slipping off me lol (too much money on my hubby's military pay).
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Add me to the really freaking cold club. I'm always cold!
    Clothes are such an expense, too. I cannot stand wearing clothes that are too bit or too loose now, so I'm always replacing and donating.
  • TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,683 Member
    Options
    Having to explain to people that "yes - I have lost lots of weight, and NO, I haven't got a case of the Never-Get-Overs"

Oh - and feeling the cold.
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options

Child, you're trying to live on 500 calories a day and lifting for hours. You are already underweight. Please get some help. Please.
  • whitelaurel
    whitelaurel Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    The worst thing for me is that the more weight I lose, the more attention I get--from the worst types of people. Out dancing with my girlfriends, boys try to put their hands all over me and get close to me and I'm not used to it and I hate it (maybe this happens to everybody regardless of size at the clubs? I've come to hate clubs.) Creepy young and aimless guys block my way on the sidewalk or call out at me or try and get my phone number (because I guess it's obvious how vulnerable and unsure I am of how to respond, because my experiences are so few), or creep up into my space. These things have happened about 10~15 times in the past month.

I have to keep reminding myself that I'm not losing it for any man and I won't stop for shameless, indecent men either.

If I can just take a moment to vent about how much this deeply upsets me, it gets me to thinking that I wonder if only creepy, overtly sexual men approach me because I'm still not good enough to be approached by normal men?? Or do they only approach me because I strike them as the sort of girl who will never be good enough for anybody else, so they think I'll be an easy catch for their base needs? I know that's all in my head, but it still sucks!

I don't know if this is a direct effect of losing weight? Maybe there's something in the water. But that is my least favorite thing. It repulses me and makes me sad and uncomfortable.
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    Options

You should try eating some food. That might help.

I do eat, just not a whole lot. I do 20/4 intermittent fasting and I'm never hungry.
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    You're never hungry because your body has adjusted to eating super low calories. You should be on medication for hypothyroidism, not starving yourself. 500 cals is killing your metabolism. Also, if you're seriously having the problems you claim you are, then you do not need to lose more weight.
  • essenoh2you
    essenoh2you Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I can't find the quote button on my phone but you really need to get medication for your hypothyroidism. I also have it and know how bad the consequences are for not taking medication. " Myxedema coma is a medical emergency that occurs when the body's level of thyroid hormones becomes very low. It is treated with intravenous thyroid hormone replacement and steroid medications. Some patients may need supportive therapy (oxygen, breathing assistance, fluid replacement) and intensive-care nursing." Also heart failure. Please get medication!
  • coolsmartygirl
    coolsmartygirl Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    My ladies get smaller. They don't disappear, but it's still sad to see them shrink. I'm a D now but when I get to my GW I'll probably be a small C. :sad:

For me, my weight gain gave me bigger ladies, which my boyfriend loves... however the weight must go and those will most likely go as well. He'll just have to wait until he gets me pregnant for the first time *wink*