Mike’s Daily Rant 11/05/2012 Topic: Window Shopping

Options

Replies

• wilsonm24
    Options
    Oh....and are you effin' serious???? SERIOUSLY?! ...Just...just...

gGLLu.gif

Just no. For the love of all that is holy, put this dribble in your blog.

I am sorry that Mike forced you to click on his rant and read it. I am also sorry that it forced you away from the more important shallow confidence boosting "would you do weird sexual things with the poster above you" posts that are in the chit chat forum.

Ohh wait... that isn't actually the case. If you don't like his rants then don't read them and continue to wallow in your own shallow self confidence.

Please enjoy the rest of your day.
  • katie070563
    Options
    I agree.
    I almost never readl blog
    I do enjoy Mikes Rants on a slow day at work (and any other day)

Well thank you! I may just keep posting them in the forums in that case. LOL.

I love the rants! Very entertaining and I look out for them...keep them coming!!!!
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    I actually wasn't going to say anything here because I didn't want to get bashed by your friends..but out of concern I can't help myself. I didn't think this "rant" was funny. I think it was sad and it sent up a red flag to me. Back in my early 20s I have an eating disorder. I would love to cook for people and be around food but I would never eat it and when I did, I forced myself to throw it up. I took a gander at your food diary and you don't eat much. So I have to ask: Mike, are you ok?
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I actually wasn't going to say anything here because I didn't want to get bashed by your friends..but out of concern I can't help myself. I didn't think this "rant" was funny. I think it was sad and it sent up a red flag to me. Back in my early 20s I have an eating disorder. I would love to cook for people and be around food but I would never eat it and when I did, I forced myself to throw it up. I took a gander at your food diary and you don't eat much. So I have to ask: Mike, are you ok?

I was wondering the same thing...
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Ok, couple of things, love the post, you are a funny and brave soul.
    Two: for whiners there is a reason this section is called chit, chat, fun and games, it is for fluff!
    Three: We all need a break from the relentless pounding in the serious forums about nutrition and fitness as each pulpit pounding there is only one way to lose weight and my way is in and if you don't do it my way then you suck.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about the haters, Mike. They don't have to read your rants if they don't want to - it's not like they weren't warned - it's in your title, right? Some of us are entertained by your witty musings. Keep it up. :drinker:
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options

I was wondering the same thing...

Thirded. This sounds like the beginning of some disordered thinking about food.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Fast food window shopping...genius!!! That is the truest test of will power. Congrats on having a ton! :flowerforyou:

Thanks I think it works.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Please rant on!!!!!!! I actually enjoy reading them and think it is thought provoking.

Thank You! I shall.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I love that you have haters... :laugh: Some people have just lost touch with reality, probably eating less than 1200 a day ROFL :happy:

Yeah they have a hunger headache. LOL.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Oh....and are you effin' serious???? SERIOUSLY?! ...Just...just...

gGLLu.gif

Just no. For the love of all that is holy, put this dribble in your blog.

I am sorry that Mike forced you to click on his rant and read it. I am also sorry that it forced you away from the more important shallow confidence boosting "would you do weird sexual things with the poster above you" posts that are in the chit chat forum.

Ohh wait... that isn't actually the case. If you don't like his rants then don't read them and continue to wallow in your own shallow self confidence.

Please enjoy the rest of your day.

Wow!!!!! LMAO This is hillarious!!
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    wow...
    Really not normal or polite or funny behavior.

I always read them to see how absurd/rude he gets... And the comments that follow, haha
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options

No. I have a internal bacterial flesh eating disease that wont allow food to stay down so i just try not to avoid it coming back up.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Ok, couple of things, love the post, you are a funny and brave soul.
    Two: for whiners there is a reason this section is called chit, chat, fun and games, it is for fluff!
    Three: We all need a break from the relentless pounding in the serious forums about nutrition and fitness as each pulpit pounding there is only one way to lose weight and my way is in and if you don't do it my way then you suck.

TrueStory Weightloss is fun only if you make it. It is fun for me.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

No. I have a internal bacterial flesh eating disease that wont allow food to stay down so i just try not to avoid it coming back up.

So THAT's what I need to lose 200lbs in 365 days. I've been wondering...
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Don't worry about the haters, Mike. They don't have to read your rants if they don't want to - it's not like they weren't warned - it's in your title, right? Some of us are entertained by your witty musings. Keep it up. :drinker:

Thank You. LOL
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    wow...
    Really not normal or polite or funny behavior.

I always read them to see how absurd/rude he gets... And the comments that follow, haha

Haha!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options

correction in my *kitten* voice *Its actually 356 days* :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

correction in my *kitten* voice *Its actually 356 days* :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well that's even better!!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options

Well that's even better!!

LOL.
This discussion has been closed.