Mike’s Daily Rant 11/05/2012 Topic: Window Shopping

Options
12346»

Replies

• firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I actually wasn't going to say anything here because I didn't want to get bashed by your friends..but out of concern I can't help myself. I didn't think this "rant" was funny. I think it was sad and it sent up a red flag to me. Back in my early 20s I have an eating disorder. I would love to cook for people and be around food but I would never eat it and when I did, I forced myself to throw it up. I took a gander at your food diary and you don't eat much. So I have to ask: Mike, are you ok?

No. I have a internal bacterial flesh eating disease that wont allow food to stay down so i just try not to avoid it coming back up.

Is this better or worse than the "Tapeworm DIet"?
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I actually wasn't going to say anything here because I didn't want to get bashed by your friends..but out of concern I can't help myself. I didn't think this "rant" was funny. I think it was sad and it sent up a red flag to me. Back in my early 20s I have an eating disorder. I would love to cook for people and be around food but I would never eat it and when I did, I forced myself to throw it up. I took a gander at your food diary and you don't eat much. So I have to ask: Mike, are you ok?

No. I have a internal bacterial flesh eating disease that wont allow food to stay down so i just try not to avoid it coming back up.

Is this better or worse than the "Tapeworm DIet"?

Oh much better! I dont even have to stick my finger down my throat. It comes up on its own! Its Great!
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    Wish i could do that but my willpower isn't as good as yours
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options

So THAT's what I need to lose 200lbs in 365 days. I've been wondering...

correction in my *kitten* voice *Its actually 356 days* :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well that's even better!!

You didn't really take that seriously, did you?
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I've done something not TOO dissimilar from this only it was at the mall. I was far enough out from the counter most of them didn't even notice I was looking at the food. The couple that did and asked it they could help me I politely turned them down and said, "No, thanks. I'm on a diet and just lusting after your yummy food." They understood. Just because you're on a diet does not mean you can't LOOK at the menu. :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.