What the EFF are the lyrics?!

Options
123457»

Replies

• BenChase
    BenChase Posts: 169
    Options

also one VERY small one that i just caught about 5 minutes ago watching a lyric video was pearl jams-Black... i thought it was i know someday you'll be the star in someone elses sky..... i guess it's "the sun" not the star :noway:

ETA: typo fix

Hmm I just listened to the album version and a live version and I hear star. Of course, Eddie does admit to changing lyrics so it's possible there are versions that say both.
    (black is my all time number one favorite song)

well in that case i'd say the person making the video was wrong and i'm still right hahaha

I found the video. Haha they aren't wrong, it sounds like sun. My live version clearly says star. When I listened again, the album version is not clear. Lol.
    I guess everyone is right.

album is for sure star, i just listened about 20 times to that one second of the song :laugh:
  • FabMrFox
    FabMrFox Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Now you're just somebody that I used to blow....

Hmm oddly your lyric is better
  • TexasTroy
    TexasTroy Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    blinded by the light.....wrapped up like a douche.........lolol

lol another one of my friends said this one also

Damn...so what the hell is it then??? Now im frustrated:(
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    blinded by the light.....wrapped up like a douche.........lolol

lol another one of my friends said this one also

Damn...so what the hell is it then??? Now im frustrated:(

It's revved up like a deuce. Lol.

I just remembered another one from WAYY back when I was little. The song Funky Town. I used to think they were saying Fu*ky Town and I used to belt it out at the top of my lungs. I didn't know what the F-word meant back then, and I could never understand why my mother got so upset. Lol.
  • Bigstupid
    Bigstupid Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    "You picked a fine time to leave me Lucille, four hungry children just crapped in the fields."

-courtesy, the mind of my buddy Riley
  • jordanlell
    jordanlell Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Modest Mouse 3rd planet.. I thought it was "they become angels and fly around you," then my boyfriend informed me it's actually "baby c*m angels fly around you."

Not even kidding. I had to look it up, it was totally true. I think I like my version better...
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Just remembered one that made me giggle - when my friend's daughter was 3, she would sing along with Beyonce: "On a thing'a lettuce, onnn a thing'a lettuce."