made the cauliflower crust pizza today..

Options
12346»

Replies

• jjj1988
    jjj1988 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • 716Laura37
    716Laura37 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I used Western Family Mexican Blend Cheese only because that is what my grandson loves. I found a calorie count in MFP for Cauliflower Pizza Crust but I added up my own ingredients and came up with a different amount. I got ( per slice (1/8) 49.625 cal, 1.25 carb, 3.37 fat, 3.75 protien. I used also Generic spice oregano, and great value minced garlic... This if for crust only, OH and I used the whites of Real Eggs.

I put roughly 1.5 cups of cheese for topping (didn't measure because it was for a skinny kid and a few dole pinnaple chunks for his mom. But you can add your own and add that amount to the crust to figure the stats.

Did you use a sauce at all?
  • nanainkent
    nanainkent Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    No only because I forgot it....I was making the pumpkin pie bake at the same time so yeah I forgot
  • 716Laura37
    716Laura37 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    No only because I forgot it....I was making the pumpkin pie bake at the same time so yeah I forgot

I was planning on making this tomorrow and looked up how to make a garlic pizza sauce. Do you think they would go good together because I have never tried the pizza before to know. I know it's really good on regular pizza. Thanks =)