• jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Wow you absolutely amazing!!
  • lenka628
    lenka628 Posts: 6 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options

It took me 6 months after giving birth to pull my self together and start working out. I was 140lbs prior to pregnancy, but was not even close to being as toned. I didn't work out and ate a lot of bad food. Fast foods, soda, sugary treats, ext, but I always stayed 140lbs. So when I finally started it was first of June 2014. I lost 40lbs in about 8 months. It was a trial and error the whole way there, as I knew nothing of nutrition and exercise. Still don't
  • lenka628
    Options
    It only allows me to type so much! But basically, I made few mistakes in the beginning. I ate very few calories then my body required and hit a plateau very quickly. I started taking notes on my calorie intake, taking in consediration
    my activity level. My calorie intake was between 2100- 2200, including the calories burned that day. I worked/work out 4-5 times a week. 2-3 times strength training and 2 days low intensity cardio. Always eat the food that is nutritious to my body and skip the food that is not. I eat a lot of protein, 1g/1lb. Very important for losing fat verses muscle. Treat your self on weekends!
  • lenka628
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Also the most important I completely forgot drink a lot of water! It helps the body burn fat, keeps the bloat away and makes the body look more defined when it is not dehydrated. I drink about 72oz a day
  • dianaiku
    dianaiku Posts: 96 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    xcalygrl wrote: »
    dianaiku wrote: »
    I'm 6"0 SW 255 pounds because of depression, baby weight, snacking, stuff like that. CW 175 pounds after 3 years of dieting. GW 117 pounds, so I have about 55 pounds to go. I'll lurk this thread.

Just FYI: your goal weight puts you underweight per BMI. Yes, BMI isn't a fail proof measure of health, but 117 pounds at 6'0 would make your BMI 15.9 (underweight is anything under 18.5). You may want to reevaluate your goal and set it at a healthier body weight for your height. To have a normal BMI, you would need to weigh at least 137 pounds.

Well I'd love the way I'd look if i were 117 pounds :) In the end, it just depends on how I'll look when I am 135-140 pounds. But, thank you for the heads up.
    Sorry, I have no pictures!
    Favorited this thread so I can read through it later. Everyone looks so nice. wow.
  • gdadki
    gdadki Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    bump for later!
  • PhoebeTerry
    PhoebeTerry Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 179cm around 5'10
    Highest weight was 180 working in a hot country and discovering soda for the first time at 25 (hippie parents wasn't allowed it as a kid.)

lk9xdpmfppor.jpg

I'm down to 160 now and my goal weight is 149 but I won't push it if I start to look to skinny.
    I have a slim top half and waist and carry all my weight in my legs, butt and thighs so I have fallen in love with cycling, so much fun it doesn't feel like I'm exercising.
    jlz7ybkzkqsc.jpg

I'm pretty healthy but my big weakness is sugar and I'm working on cutting down and drinking herbal tea instead, I'm eating around 1600 calories a day.

• Wolves06
    Wolves06 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Love to see all the changes on the tall ladies here ^^
  • courtWV
    courtWV Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Yay Tall Ladies! I'm 5'10 and just getting started. You all are a tremendous inspiration
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I found some of photos last night. Gulp.

In the before pic I lost about 25 lbs out of the 80 I lost total. I'm 5'11 and happily maintaining at 170 - 175 pounds.

HmdJ3BI.png
  • palomapavlova
    palomapavlova Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Love looking through this thread for inspiration! I've lost 50lbs since April 2015 but fell off track in November. Haven't regained but I want to lose another 30-45lbs. You ladies are all getting me motivated again!
  • theskinnyonme
    theskinnyonme Posts: 443 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    76xbwzv0j6v6.jpg
    I wasnt even logging. I was just being more aware and working on things. I cant even tell you how much i weighed in the green. My heaviest that I know of is 250 and right now 181.6. I m 5'10. I ve buckled down and log and do DDP Yoga. Cant wait to see where I end up.
  • AprilRN10
    AprilRN10 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I love this thread! I have no photos to share. I am 5'9" with a SW of 276, a CW of 246, and a GW of 160.
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Breaking_Flab
    Breaking_Flab Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Lurking!
  • cmorris30316
    cmorris30316 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    http://i.imgur.com/ZsVWZ Yikes, too big!

I am 5'8" and full hipped. Carry a lot still in my lower half, but things are looking better!
    You are in luck, as I just did a before/during photo & thread last night. Haha.

I'm 5'10 and have a very solid frame! I am still kicking myself for not doing a 'proper' before pic - I was just too insecure! I do have a photo from that time and have paired it with a recent one of me in a similar pose (and the same coat! Haha), holding my daughter. The Before is this January at 272 lbs and my then 15mo - the During was 2.5 weeks ago with my now 2yo and I'm about 191 in that pic. :)

Jan-Oct-2.jpg

I am loving all these pictures, ladies! Keep up the good work! I know how hard it is to be tall AND big! We can do it!
    And I personally have been so jealous of shorter ladies who can lose a smaller amount and have it be really visible. I lost 50lbs and ppl barely noticed! It's the last 30lbs that ppl have commented... like, seriously?! hahah
    You are in luck, as I just did a before/during photo & thread last night. Haha.

I'm 5'10 and have a very solid frame! I am still kicking myself for not doing a 'proper' before pic - I was just too insecure! I do have a photo from that time and have paired it with a recent one of me in a similar pose (and the same coat! Haha), holding my daughter. The Before is this January at 272 lbs and my then 15mo - the During was 2.5 weeks ago with my now 2yo and I'm about 191 in that pic. :)

[img]http://i1024.photobucket.com/albums/y304/PiggyInPink/Jan-Oct-2. It is harder to notice on us ! Cause we carry it better. ! I guess that's why I didn't notice I gained 80 pounds !! Ha ! I've lost 10 and just notice a little less back fat and a little in my face !![/img]
  • Adah_m
    Adah_m Posts: 216 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    This is the thread where I shared my before and after pics at 105 lbs down. (From 315-210) I'm 5'8'' with a large frame and curvy figure.
    community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/950940/105-lbs-down-before-and-after-pics/p1
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!