Work out EVERY day till December Challenge!

Options

Replies

• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    How ironic that the two people screaming the loudest about how you don't need a rest day and it's so great and wonderful to work out every day failed in the first six days. You guys couldn't even make it one week. That should be evidence enough to support that one rest day a week is a good idea.

I wasn't aware I was SCREAMING, but it is somewhat ironic. So then, is it your hypothesis that my needing a break from exercise caused my mother's basement to flood, thus creating mold, thus causing an allergy flare up? I guess I see your point now. If you'd mentioned the mold earlier it would have been so much more clear.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late, but I'm in. Wednesday I only did two 15 min low impact aerobic sessions on my breaks at work. Yesterday I had the day off so I did the pushups, bench dips, and 2 Turbo Fire DVDs (HIIT in the morning and Cardio in the evening).

Friday, 11/9 workout: 30 min aerobics, 15 min calisthenics (600 sqats - 100 per set - no weight).

Saturday, 11/10 - 30 min aerobics (Turbo Fire), pushups and bench dips.

Sunday - nothing :cry: Unfortunately, an allergy attack made working out ill advised yesterday. I'm still a little stuffy but hoping to at least get a light workout in today.

Monday - 11/12 - 30 min of low impact aerobics.

Today is pushups, bench dips and eliptical.
  • mmckee10
    mmckee10 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I need to get back into working out, do you? I'm challenging myself to work out every damn day till December to get myself into gear. You can start any time but the best time would be RIGHT NOW :) Come check in every day to say what you did for exercise.

Anyone else want in?

woooohoooo lets go! Day one Lvl 1 JM 30 day shred (day 2 for me lol)
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I play tennis most days, so this should be do-able. Plus it doesnt feel like a workout cuz I love it so much!!
  • wilmawm
    wilmawm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I made it through another day; yesterday was my 8th day in a row meeting my definition of working out (at least 10K steps on my fitbit). Yesterday I made it to 20K - I walked several times, pushed myself with a treadmill workout, and did some strength training.
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Completed a short 3km run this morning, and planning on some pilates tonight.
  • claritarejoice
    claritarejoice Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Slim in 6 cardio express DVD for 28 minutes this morning, walked to work and will walk home for 42 minutes, will walk to and from lunch today for 16 minutes. Total 86 minutes exercise today!
  • peanutbutterpretzels
    Options
    today i did 30 minutes on the elliptical (resistance level 12 for 28 minutes, level 6 for 2 minutes) and then lifted some light weights for a few minutes afterwards :D i was soo tired on the elliptical for some reason, and i think it was because of the weather and it's getting dark out around 4 pm now :( BUT i pushed through so i'm super proud of myself!
  • Leeann1979
    Options
    Played tennis last night and went for a 1.5 mile walk on my lunch break today
  • Leeann1979
    Options
    Went for a short .7 mile walk this morning
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    Options
    Completed a nice 5km jog with the dogs this morning. Have an event after work so likely will not be able to squeeze in my Pilates.
  • wilmawm
    wilmawm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I jogged and walked a few miles yesterday; not as far as I wanted to but I did exceed my 10K steps daily goal. So far today I've done some elliptical and treadmill work; had to avoid the rain this morning! I'm at work and plan to take a break and walk a mile. If I can manage not to forget, I plan to do some strength training when I get home tonight.
  • claritarejoice
    Options
    This morning I did my aerobics video (34 minutes). Walk to work and home 40 minutes. I'm planning to go to zumba tonight too for close to an hour!
  • mama78loosinWeight
    mama78loosinWeight Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I need to make it an everyday thing!
    I started Today
    11/15 with 30 mins on the yoga ball, 10 on the Nu-step, 10 on the elliptical & 4 mins of steps today. :)
  • Leeann1979
    Options
    Played tennis for 70 mins tonight, and walked a total of 1.7 miles today
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    Options
    Today will be light with pilates afterwork. Saving my energy for two long hard runs this weekend.
  • claritarejoice
    Options
    Keep up the great work everyone, and welcome to the group mama78!

I did end up going to zumba last night, so I burned like 800 calories in extra exercise yesterday, woot!

Today morning aerobics video (34 mins) and walk to work and back (40 mins). Easy compared to yesterday! Yes it's darker earlier now, so I need to get a flashlight and mace for my walk home lol.
  • estelle74uk
    estelle74uk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Hi people, happy Friday.

Have been doing spin 3 x this week. and the other days bodyweight stuff, and also heavy stuff!!
  • Leeann1979
    Options
    walked home from work today!
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    Options
    Only managed a short 3km run this morning. Was planning on a10km, but not feeling great today!