Who can look at your cell phone???

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Wallybankes
    Options
    A teacher, or the prison, more and more ares are considering the legal use of cell phone jammers, it has been a necessity of our daily life, I have got one from http://www.jammerall.com/ for my family. so if you want to get one, you can go and visit it for more details. share with you!
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    My phone is pretty clean. Nothing really to hide. About the worst you could do is log on to MFP and post nasty things since I keep the ap running.
  • whitneyberra1987
    whitneyberra1987 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I have nothing to hide my phone is a open book waiting to be read... as is my facebook...lol
  • chloesaraic
    Options
    absolutely NO ONE except my best friend. ive known him since i was 5 and theres nothing i would ever hide from him<3
  • allenthegirl
    Options
    Anyone can look at my phone and I won't care, I have nothing to hide except a few cute/mushy text messages. My browser history however I'm more cautious of.

Because of my terrible spelling skills I just end up Googling words I don't know and now my search history is kinda suss. I've had some awkward conversations in the past because of it... Now I clear the history every other day.
  • sophasaurusx
    Options
    Nobody but me! I dont have nothng to hide its just i dont like people touching my phone :smile: simples.
  • Fosterthiele
    Options
    Cell phone jammer is an electronic device that blocks the transmission of signals between the cell phone and its nearby base station. By using the same frequency as the cell phones, the cell phone jammer creates strong interference to the communication between the caller and the receiver. It is efficient in blocking the transmission of signals from the phone networks, including UMTS, 3G, CDMA, GSM and PHS.
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    The only times I have ever went snooping through someones phone I have found **** I didnt want to. So now I dont.

I prefer if people dont look through my phone either. It's my life, it doesnt include anyone in everything. If there is something I want to share or show I will.
  • mlcantwell
    mlcantwell Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    My bf can but i still feel kinda weird when he does, same with my computer. It's less worry about anything I've done wrong, more awkward/embarrassing things I've googled.
  • skinnytayy
    skinnytayy Posts: 459
    Options
    Anyone that feels the need to, I guess. I don't have any passwords or whatnot. My fiance is free to look at my phone & I'm free to look at his. We're super nosy people so. Oh & We always ask each other to see who that missed call is from, check that text msg and read it to me, etc.

I do have to say ... I'd be like this ----> :embarassed: if any family went through it and seen my sexts to my fiance. lololol. I'd probably die right there.
  • RyanneRose
    RyanneRose Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    My bf can but i still feel kinda weird when he does, same with my computer. It's less worry about anything I've done wrong, more awkward/embarrassing things I've googled.

Haha yes, this. As far as kids go, mine is only a toddler right now, but I can imagine her being mad at me if I snooped through her phone once she had one. I know that as a pre-teen and a teen if my mother had taken my phone and went through everything I'd have been livid. I was a good kid...nothing to hide. But I wouldn't have wanted her reading through conversations with my friends. It would be like her picking up the line and listening in while I talk to my friends, or looking over my shoulder while I just surf the web...really not nice, and says "I don't trust you". My mother read my diary once. I then burned it and never kept one again. Trust lost.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    My phone isn't password protected so I guess anyone who has my phone could be a potential looker of the goods.
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    No.Bo.Dy. Ever.

There isn't anything on it that would incriminate me but it feels like my phone is... I'm not sure how to even describe this but it's like a part of me. When other people touch it I feel violated. HAH! Issues? Maybe.

Yeah.

Weird.

This :D