LADIES: Do you believe you are beautiful

Options
ekkand
ekkand Posts: 592 Member
Without makeup on? Or do you feel the need to wear makeup anytime you leave the house?
I personally don't mind running errands without makeup on but I never go to work without it or anywhere else important.

Replies

• missashley2390
    Options
    I can leavethe house without it. but I usually always at least have eyeliner on. and like you wok and places like it, make-ups a must.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Yes I do believe I am beautiful without it. I think we all should.

I usually only wear it for "going out"
  • ekkand
    ekkand Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    People tell me I'm pretty without it but I personally feel gross and ugly without it on. Unless I'm in sweats, bummin' it. Haha
  • Masqueraded
    Options
    I actually tend to go without on the weekends, and I find I get more compliments about my skin, eyes, ect.
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I feel more confident with makeup on but I can go out and run errands without it.
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    I believe I'm frackin lovely. I don't feel I need makeup on to feel that way... I don't wear it daily anymore....mostly just on weekends when I have time and care to bother....it's more of an accessory to my mood and or outfit than anything.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Yes, I do believe I'm beautiful without it. Makeup shouldn't be so excessive that it changes how you look. It's only suppose to cover up minor skin irregularities and/or enhance your features.

I do, however, generally wear makeup when I'm going out, and sometimes even when I'm just chillin at home. Two reasons: My skin is very pale, and even moreso on my face. I have mild acne from time to time, so any flareups stand out even moreso due to my skin tone. Also, my skin is relatively blotchy. The other reason is because I enjoy it. Makeup is still just as fun for me now as it was when I was 5, I'm just much better at putting it on.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Yes. I only wear makeup occasionally, actually.
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I wear it every day. I think I'm getting an attachment to it, because I don't feel comfortable without it :tongue: . It's interesting though, I only JUST started wearing it less than a year ago.

ETA: I only wear it around my eyes, and lip gloss.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    People tell me I'm pretty without it but I personally feel gross and ugly without it on. Unless I'm in sweats, bummin' it. Haha
    it's cliche but I feel prettiest in my "bum clothes", fresh scrubbed face and a ponytail.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    it's cliche but I feel prettiest in my "bum clothes", fresh scrubbed face and a ponytail.

Same!
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    No - I have problem skin - so foundation is the least I'll leave the house with. I don't do full makeup unless it's the weekend or we're going somewhere...and then I have fun because I loooove playing with colors. I tend to go for a natural look most of the time anyway.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I don't wear it in the summer and I'm fine with that but in the pale and pasty winter I like to add a touch of colour! I do still feel beautiful though, ish!
  • millions0fpeaches
    millions0fpeaches Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Yes I do. I almost never wear make up... More often than not, any make up I wear is for a holiday, so I do more of a costumey look just for a fun. I'll wear eye liner and mascara maybe a handful of times in a year.
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I don't wear makeup 99% of the time.

I'm nothing special, with or without it on.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I think I downgrade to cute without makeup.
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Yes I do believe I am beautiful without it. I think we all should.

I usually only wear it for "going out"
    This. My profile pic is me without makeup.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    My husband prefers me without make up or my hair all tortured. I prefer me with the torture. Either way I'm beautiful. There are days I forget to do my hair or makeup . . . but I find on the days I forget to do my hair if I have my makeup done it looks like it's on purpose. I've been the girl spending 2 hours getting ready for a night out, I don't need to be that girl.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    I have very fair skin and my eye lashes actually are blonde-ish on the top. Especially in the summer time. So I almost always wear mascara, but that's about it.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Yes I do.

I wear make up for special occasions or if I am going out for a night on the town... and even at that its not very much.

I don't wear it to work because that is counter productive in the environment I work in... I have never wore a lot of make up.