LADIES: Do you believe you are beautiful

Options

Replies

• Guatamellon
    Guatamellon Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I only wear it when I have time to put it on haha. Sometimes I am putting it on at work. But I feel beautiful with or with out it.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    I rarely wear much makeup...tinted moisturizer for base...eyeliner, mascara...not much else. I recently saw my bf when I wasn't expecting too...not a stitch of makeup on...he didn't notice..

So yeah, I think I'm beautiful with or without...doesn't matter...I can squeeze the sexy outta anything. lol
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I do believe I'm beautiful without make up on. I think I look worse with make up... probably becaue I don't know how to put it on.
  • TT_luvs_fitness
    Options
    only when I go out some where nice. I work in a dirty warehouse so hair is up in a ponytail and no makeup, I go to gym after work so again the same hair up no makeup, weekends the same as well unless I have somewhere to go. My husband says I look better without it but I like a lil bit on and think I look better with a lil bit.
  • UnoDrea3732
    UnoDrea3732 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sexy so....LOL

J/K - I can run around without and I can actually go into work without it sometimes. I generally put it on right before I see my Husband or when I know we are going to see family.
  • miadhail
    miadhail Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I never wear make up :) Personal preference, mostly because, I don't know how and it feels heavy on my face. :P
    I do wear it on certain occasions where I have to dress up, but it usually is some gloss, eye liner, naked skin foundation and maybe a bit of blush (so pretty much still very natural lol).

I would love to one day learn how to make awesome eyeshadow makeup though.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I would love to one day learn how to make awesome eyeshadow makeup though.

There are some really good makeup tutorials on youtube.
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I love makeup and have to wear it daily...usually minimally during work, but for nights out/weekends I slather it on, lol! Makes me feel much better about myself!
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I don't mind unless I have a huge zit, or a recently popped (i know i know) red, oozing one.

I like to let my skin breathe when I'm off work, I usually wash it all off by 5:30pm and stay makeup free on the weekends.
  • jrsey86
    jrsey86 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Nope, don't believe it. There are times where I think I look pretty, but I have had acne since I was young and ruddy, uneven skin. Not my definition of beautiful.

My boyfriend, on the other hand, prefers me without and says I'm gorgeous.

So yes, I wear makeup...and I have a major confidence boost with it! :drinker: I wear the basics for work and fancy it up for date nights and such.
  • Ladyiianae
    Ladyiianae Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    ...No...with or without...no
  • ErzaScarlet
    ErzaScarlet Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I don't believe I'm beautiful but i don't wear that much make up, personally i don't think too much make up suits me.
  • MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I love myself without makeup. I rarely wear it. Yet I do tan, which I love...and hides my skin flaws due to a side effect on meds...
    I love to wear it out or if I wanna feel extra "pretty", but even then its mascara and maybe lip gloss....lol
  • mom20072019
    mom20072019 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Honestly...even though I tend to have low self esteem (I'm sure due to me being overweight) I still don't have to put makeup on when I go out...at times though I may splash some on when the mood strikes me to get purtied up :)
  • HappilyLifts
    HappilyLifts Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    No, I don't believe I am beautiful, but I have a lovely personality, a friendly smile and nice brown eyes. I lack abundant eyelashes though so mascara goes everywhere I go, even to the gym LOL
  • libbymcbain
    libbymcbain Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Yes- my mum drummed that I was beautiful into me because she believed girl children needed that for self-esteem. And As I'm older I think she's right, all kinds of people will put you do for so many of their own reasons, building that kind of self-belief ina child is a great thing to do for them.

So I wear make up sometimes- a little mascara, eyeliner mostly. Sometimes a little bronzer or cheek stain.

When I was a teen, it was full on false eyelash, 5 shades of eyeshadow, bit like a drag queen really. So it took me a while to grow into the self confidence my mum spent so much time building for me.
  • ladance_4
    ladance_4 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I must admit, I love wearing makeup and feel great when I have it on, but I don't wear it often just so I want depend on it. I do not want to become a "makeup head" or look totally different and unrecognizable when I choose to not wear it!
  • SWiel84
    Options
    makeup is a necessity to me. i hate the way i look without it. the only times i don't wear it is when i'm really sick or just don't care. i even wear it to the beach! lol
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    feel more confident and like I look better with a lil eyeliner on. as for whether or not I think I am beautiful. I dont think I ever will be. I will never be more than average looking
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I go most days without it. I do love to wear it though. It's fun and creative. It just don't stress about having it on all the time, just when I can.

I think I have good days and not so good days, just like every one else. Though I can be my worst critic when it comes to my looks.