Girls who dress like strippers to work out.....

Options

Replies

• Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Dude, you've started three threads in the last hour and all of them have something to do with strippers. Please refer to the "creeper thread" on this site. You might just be giving off that vibe. JS

^^ this

agreed .. creeper with an even creepier baby picture as a profile pic. scary :noway:

now he is really creepy!
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Dude, you've started three threads in the last hour and all of them have something to do with strippers. Please refer to the "creeper thread" on this site. You might just be giving off that vibe. JS

^^ this

agreed .. creeper with an even creepier baby picture as a profile pic. scary :noway:

lol. Are you saying my son is creepy. I have one of my daughter too. And my cats. I am a real weirdo. Who has pictures like that?????

Nope, the original poster's profile pic is creepy ... posting about girls who dress like strippers with a baby profile and 2 other stripper posts today! that's what creepy!!
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options

^^ this

What the hell does "creeper" mean to all of you?

Jeeze, if he creeps you out, how do you guys deal with the general public? You guys aren't shut-ins, are you?
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options

^^ this

lol. Are you saying my son is creepy. I have one of my daughter too. And my cats. I am a real weirdo. Who has pictures like that?????

Nope, the original poster's profile pic is creepy ... posting about girls who dress like strippers with a baby profile and 2 other stripper posts today! that's what creepy!!

Get a sense of humour please.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options

^^ this

Get a sense of humour please.

I think that is their sense of humor. :'[
  • Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options

^^ this

ummm. I am the original poster.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options

Then why do they have coin slots?
    You win the internet.
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Does all the gym have all your bass too?

HAHA YES!! :drinker:
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I dress like a stripper when I work out. :laugh: But I work out in the privacy of my own living room.
  • mramirez1981
    Options
    Good answer!
  • quixoteQ
    quixoteQ Posts: 484
    Options
    I don't have any thoughts about this topic, I just wanted to say "hi" but then I changed my mind. So I won't.
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    How do you feel about strippers dressing as girls who are going to work out?
  • maria_elaina
    maria_elaina Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I dress like a stripper when I work out. :laugh: But I work out in the privacy of my own living room.

This!

When I visit my boyfriend I go to his local gym so cover up a bit. I HATE how uncomfortable it is wearing a sopping wet sweaty tshirt for a few hours. Good on the girls who have the confidence (and the bodies!) to wear what they like!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    No one at my gym works out in clear platforms and fishnets. That's what you mean, right?
  • quixoteQ
    Options

Do you mean strippers dressing as girls-who-are-going-to-work-out, or do you mean strippers, who, going to work out, are dressed like girls? Either way, I have no feelings. I'm a robot.
  • petstorekitty
    petstorekitty Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Not everyone who goes to the gym goes to workout. You gotta know that? :wink:

Some gym's are meat markets.

There's lots of meat at my gym. Were I single... Haha!!
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options
    I hate that so much!! I'm there to work out! I hate when I try to do lunges and they come and ride my knee and beg for money. And I can't even hear my ipod over the loud-*kitten* sound system and the DJ who can't STFU.
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options

Do you mean strippers dressing as girls-who-are-going-to-work-out, or do you mean strippers, who, going to work out, are dressed like girls? Either way, I have no feelings. I'm a robot.

Would you have feelings if I meant girls who dress as girls working out and working out with strippers and later dressing like strippers?
  • quixoteQ
    Options

Would you have feelings if I meant girls who dress as girls working out and working out with strippers and later dressing like strippers?

I could conceivably have feelings if you meant girls who dress as girls working out their problems with strippers by working out with strippers.
  • makkman
    makkman Posts: 212
    Options
    Just send them my way. The local YMCA gym needs some action. I guess that why it is called the Family Fitness Center and not the Gym